The ONE qst. that should be asked of every GOP candidate

Do you find a Democratic candidate who might believe in creationism more acceptable?

Absolutely NOT!!! The main reason that I addressed my O/P to republicans, is that it is they who wear their religious beliefs on their sleeves....especially when campaigning, trying to pander to the evangelical voters..

At every scheduled debate for the GOP primaries, each of the candidates should be asked one very simple question....just to separate the sane from the insane:

"Do you believe in creationism or evolution....."

The answer to the above can help dwindle down the number of whomever should even be given a microphone and a podium.
Some people (actually most Christians) believe in both. Whoa...mindblower for Poindexter! Go suck your thumb and think on it.

At every scheduled debate for the GOP primaries, each of the candidates should be asked one very simple question....just to separate the sane from the insane:

The answer to the above can help dwindle down the number of whomever should even be given a microphone and a podium.
I'd tell them it's none of their fucking bee's wax.

That question has been asked at nearly every GOP debate I've watched. It's those that believe in evolution that have the problem with the GOP.

Do you find a Democratic candidate who might believe in creationism more acceptable?

Absolutely NOT!!! The main reason that I addressed my O/P to republicans, is that it is they who wear their religious beliefs on their sleeves....especially when campaigning, trying to pander to the evangelical voters..
So it's better to be like obama and claim Christianity to get the votes but hide your true feelings? Libs are amazing.

I see so then we can ask all Democratic candidates if they are going to leave the Southern border insecure support sanctuary cities and not enforce immigration laws because they are pandering to Hispanic voters?

Some people (actually most Christians) believe in both. Whoa...mindblower for Poindexter! Go suck your thumb and think on it.

If you believe in both....you simply believe in the "art' of pandering.

What does that have to do with leading this nation?

I see so then we can ask all Democratic candidates if they are going to leave the Southern border insecure support sanctuary cities and not enforce immigration laws because they are pandering to Hispanic voters

Absolutely you should ask that dumb question...implying that our southern border is "insecure"...and that city mayors are just puppets.....and that we don't have immigration laws and that ICE is just another brand of ice cream.

I see so then we can ask all Democratic candidates if they are going to leave the Southern border insecure support sanctuary cities and not enforce immigration laws because they are pandering to Hispanic voters

Absolutely you should ask that dumb question...implying that our southern border is "insecure"...and that city mayors are just puppets.....and that we don't have immigration laws and that ICE is just another brand of ice cream.

The border isn't secure. City Mayors in sanctuary cites DO pander to Hispanics. We have immigration laws but the feds don't enforce them.

You are one stupid fuck gnat!

That question has been asked at nearly every GOP debate I've watched. It's those that believe in evolution that have the problem with the GOP.

Agreed......and especially in this "crowded" GOP care of candidates, I just wanted to ensure that the question is once again asked.....just to separate the "wheat from the chaff."

I see again so calling out Democrats for pandering is dumb but calling Republicans out for it is not. The liberal do as we say not as we do is back again.

So it's better to be like obama and claim Christianity to get the votes but hide your true feelings? Libs are amazing.

Yep....according to the closeted racists, there is a prayer rug facing east in the oval office.......right, weasel???

And that has what to do with their ability to run the country?
For me, it matters because I would want to know to what degree their decisions are made based more on their faith than on facts and logic.

So yeah, I'd like to know that stuff.

So by your own admission here, YOU acknowledge the very real possibility of a watchmaker and yet YOUR simplistic "mandatory " question does not.

Really insightful stuff y out got here dude.

Fine, YOU ask those who would be president of the US if they believe in watchmakers....I'll ask them for a bit more.

Why not ask them their opinion on faith -based legislation?

I am a Christian who supports the separation of church and state.

Why doesn't your "mandatory " question ask the REAL question?

Maybe because your big question is nothing more than an asinine attempt at a springboard to attack Christians?

That's what I thought.

Every scientist that isn't a liar will tell you, there is NO WAY POSSIBLE, AT ALL, EVER, that DNA could have RANDOMLY arranged itself into ANYTHING that would have either ONE, CREATED LIFE, or TWO, EVOLVED.

Evolution is an OLD THEORY, an ANCIENT THEORY, that the GOD HATERS DESPERATELY cling to, even though there's no science behind it that can be PROVEN.

The "MISSING LINK" is STILL MISSING... GET OVER IT.

CREATION is a MUCH more PLAUSIBLE "theory" to LIFE.

Forum List

Back