The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

If in fact that happened, everyone in the room said it didn't,

Their statement was that Trump didn't reveal 'sources and methods', not that Trump didn't give the Russians classified intelligence. The Russians have a long history of being able to reverse engineer things they acquire. Including classified information.

The crap about laptops and other devices not being allowed in carry on has been in the news more than two months. That part was hardly a secret, only sources and methods would be. Once again, everyone in the room said he did nothing inappropriate.

Classified documents garnered under a FISA warrant can't be released legally unless they are declassified. So there is no legal explanation for the conversations being released.

Intelligence information we get from our allies under intelligence sharing can't be released legally unless they are declassified first. So there is no legal explanation for Trump telling the Russians the ISIS covert operative information.

Declassification is a formal process where the originating agency is informed about the change in status, so they can take measures to protect their assets. Not just blurted out like Trump did to the Russians.

He is the president you fucking moron...it's already been established he can declassify any Intel

Yeah he can do that as President--but let's face it--WHAT A DUMBASS to do it.

You don't invite Russians into the Oval office, block out American media, let the Russian media in and start declassifing information at your whim so you can BRAG about what you know. That's exactly what he was doing bragging. He leaked information that our allies didn't even know about.
What makes Trump's intel breach so serious

The next issue who is who leaked it. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with Trump. HR McMaster National Security adviser, Dina Powell Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So who leaked it?
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

These 3 people have sworn an oath to this country to defend against foreign and domestic enemies. Is it possible that one, or maybe all of them consider Trump to be the ENEMY? You might want to consider that.

kauffmann17e-1-web.jpg

Then the Ass Clown gets upset because Russian media blasted this picture all over twitter. What in the Fuck did he expect?
White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

th

When you elect a clown--expect the circus to show up.

Last edited:
Classified documents garnered under a FISA warrant can't be released legally unless they are declassified. So there is no legal explanation for the conversations being released.

Intelligence information we get from our allies under intelligence sharing can't be released legally unless they are declassified first. So there is no legal explanation for Trump telling the Russians the ISIS covert operative information.

Declassification is a formal process where the originating agency is informed about the change in status, so they can take measures to protect their assets. Not just blurted out like Trump did to the Russians.

He is the president you fucking moron...it's already been established he can declassify any Intel

You don't invite Russians into the Oval office, block out American media, let the Russian media in and start declassifing information at your whim so you can BRAG about what you know. That's exactly what he was doing bragging. He leaked information that our allies didn't even know about.

The next issue who is who leaked it. There were only 3 other Americans in that room with Trump. HR McMaster National Security adviser, Dina Powell Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So who leaked it?

These 3 people have sworn an oath to this country to defend against foreign and domestic enemies--is it possible that one of them consider Trump to be the ENEMY? You might want to consider that.

kauffmann17e-1-web.jpg

Why wouldn't you not want to block out the liberal lying media?

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

There is NO LAW prohibiting Trump officials , or anyone else for that matters to talk to the Russians.

The Russia connection was a scam concocted by Podesta and HRC to explain her election loss.

Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

These 3 people have sworn an oath to this country to defend against foreign and domestic enemies. Is it possible that one, or maybe all of them consider Trump to be the ENEMY? You might want to consider that.

kauffmann17e-1-web.jpg

For all the crap you post, you're ridiculously misinformed. Supposedly the one that leaked it got it from a meeting summary. I'm sure they are looking closely at that distribution list. I'm just wondering if the person who leaked it didn't do some embellishing.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

There is NO LAW prohibiting Trump officials , or anyone else for that matters to talk to the Russians.

The Russia connection was a scam concocted by Podesta and HRC to explain her election loss.

I think you're right, but you know how these conspiracy theories go, they get a life of their own. Especially when the press is pushing them 24/7.

Except Trump never declassified the information. Trump just blurted it out to his russian pals.

Exactly. Classified has to be declassified-- and then it's proper etiquette to call the country or intelligence you received it from, in this case it was Israel and ask them if it is O.K. to give it out. This so it doesn't put their agents lives at risk.

IN FACT ISRAEL WARNED NOT TO GIVE TRUMP ANY INTELLIGENCE--BECAUSE THEY FEARED THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WOULD DO.

"Israel reportedly was the source of the highly classified intelligence President Donald Trump disclosed to Russian diplomats last week. It was also said to have been warned months ago by US intelligence officials not to share classified information with Trump, for fear it might be leaked to Russia."
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Apparently Trump in his typical BRAG mode let out the name of the city where they got this information--and Russians being the great spies they are--can backtrack to that town find out who the agent was--who is probably in a very dangerous situation--surrounded by terrorists--and it puts his or "their" lives in danger.

Furthermore with the Ass Clown's mouth & tweety fingers wildly releasing information like that to whomever in the hell he wants to--who is going to be stupid enough to TRUST giving this nation any more top secret information?

Shit if Hillary Clinton had done this, the Reich wing would be out in the streets right now burning cross's and demanding a public hanging--but they let this Jack Ass get away with everything.

th

Last edited:

Except Trump never declassified the information. Trump just blurted it out to his russian pals.

Exactly. Classified has to be declassified-- and then it's proper etiquette to call the country or intelligence you received it from, in this case I believe it was Israel and ask them if it is O.K. to give it out. This so it doesn't put their agents lives at risk. I don't think that Israel would have approved of Russia knowing about this.

Apparently Trump in his typical BRAG mode let out the name of the city where they got this information--and Russians being the great spies they are--can backtrack to that town find out who the agent was--who is probably in a very dangerous situation--surrounded by terrorists--and it puts his or "their" lives in danger.

Furthermore with the Ass Clown's mouth & tweety fingers wildly releasing information like that to whomever in the hell he wants to--who is going to be stupid enough to TRUST giving this nation any more top secret information?

Shit if Hillary Clinton had done this, the Reich wing would be out in the streets right now burning cross's and demanding a public hanging--but they let this Jack Ass get away with everything.

th

It's Israel what are they going to do boycott us giving them money?

Exactly. Classified has to be declassified-- and then it's proper etiquette to call the country or intelligence you received it from, in this case I believe it was Israel and ask them if it is O.K. to give it out. This so it doesn't put their agents lives at risk. I don't think that Israel would have approved of Russia knowing about this.

th

You liberals never think shit through and always set yourself up for a burn ...

Why is that?

th

You liberals never think shit through and always set yourself up for a burn ...

Why is that?

Just how much intelligence do you think we get from Israel? You can color that GONE now.

Israel reportedly was the source of the highly classified intelligence President Donald Trump disclosed to Russian diplomats last week. It was also said to have been warned months ago by US intelligence officials not to share classified information with Trump, for fear it might be leaked to Russia.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

th

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

But what someone inside Hillary's campaign gave the Russians the information? The Russians have broken no laws.

I think he meant, very simply, that everything is politicized during a campaign, so it isn't the most appropriate time to be engaging with an actor as controversial as Russia. You really don't understand that? Common sense man.

Every president is more "flexible" when he no longer faces re-election.

"More flexible" means they no longer have to consider what the voters want. They are "flexible" in the same way that Benedict Arnold was flexible.

Right, except he had news paper accounts of conversations that occurred there. That's called evidence of a crime, not a feeling like you regressives have.

Trump claimed somebody at the IRS illegally released his 1995 federal tax records. Again, an accusation of a crime that didn't happen, with perfectly legal explanations of how both the recorded conversations and released tax records occurred.

How could his tax returns have been released legally if he never gave anyone permission to release them?

Yet that's exactly what happened when Trump claimed Obama wiretapped the phones in Trump Tower.

Right, except he had news paper accounts of conversations that occurred there. That's called evidence of a crime, not a feeling like you regressives have.

That's what you get when you call up criminals, terrorists, or others subject to FISA and criminal wiretaps. Hint - if you dial 911, your phone is being recorded. Obama isn't wiretaping your house.

Is the Russian ambassador a criminal or a terrorist?

Do you mean for example when a president told the Russians that he would be more "flexible" after won the election? that sort of treason?
No, that isn't even close. Nice try though
Yeah, Obama as president was much much worse, not even close.
Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing. Don't know why you'd even bring it up. Talk about stretching an arguement. Weakest straw man ever!
Really, promising the new dreaded enemy of the US with being able to be more flexible is nothing? Really? What the hell do you think he meant? What he obviously meant in my opinion is that after he is elected he doesn't have to worry about doing the will of the people he will be more flexible to do whatever the RUSSIANS want. THAT IS NOT NOTHING. What I can't believe that he got away with such a treasonous statement meanwhile the MSM is running with the Trump BS.
I think he meant, very simply, that everything is politicized during a campaign, so it isn't the most appropriate time to be engaging with an actor as controversial as Russia. You really don't understand that? Common sense man.
Yes, of course, he meant that he would have to do something unpopular after he wins and election, absolutely he politicize the situation. To that there is no doubt, but what exactly was he promising? To do Russia's will or ours? If ours why would he need to wait?

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

But what someone inside Hillary's campaign gave the Russians the information? The Russians have broken no laws.

BULLSHIT--It was just 1-1/2 years ago that Russia hacked into the PENTAGON--to get into the Joint Chiefs of Staffs emails. That one was moving so fast through the system that they had to shut it down--and it took 2 weeks to replace hardware and software.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees

Russian hacks are a constant battle. They are always trying to get into our power supply, especially around U.S. miltiary bases & installations. This is why we consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.
Russian hackers infiltrated many US critical infrastructure

Russia is NOT our friends nor is Julian Assange--Wikileaks founder who has just been declared a hostile intelligence source of this country, by Trump's new CIA pick--Pompeo.
CIA's Pompeo rips WikiLeaks as 'hostile intelligence service' abetted by Russia

Julian Assange has been holed up in the Ecuador embassy for the last 4 YEARS in London, surrounded by the UK police avoiding extradition back to the U.S. to face charges on what he did to G.W. Bush. Julian Assange who recently leaked 1000's of CIA documents informing terrorists of the tactics we use to catch them. You people were cheering Wikileaks on throughout the campaign season. Sean Hannity & Trump have repeatedly used Assange as a frequent resource quote. Any other GOP candidate would have refused any information coming out of Wikileaks--but not TRUMP.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?
Analyst says WikiLeaks dump 'devastating' for CIA - CNNPolitics.com

And who LOVES Wikileaks? Trump and his supporters do.

Trump mentioned Wikileaks 164 times in last month of election, now claims it didn’t impact one…

And you paid no attention to this unadulterated affection that Trump was showing to Vladimir Putin throughout the campaign season.

Trump-and-Putin.png

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
James Clapper: U.S. government “under assault” by Trump after Comey firing – The Denver Post

We are Americans and it's high time you Trump supporters start acting like Americans.

Last edited:
No, that isn't even close. Nice try though
Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing. Don't know why you'd even bring it up. Talk about stretching an arguement. Weakest straw man ever!
Really, promising the new dreaded enemy of the US with being able to be more flexible is nothing? Really? What the hell do you think he meant? What he obviously meant in my opinion is that after he is elected he doesn't have to worry about doing the will of the people he will be more flexible to do whatever the RUSSIANS want. THAT IS NOT NOTHING. What I can't believe that he got away with such a treasonous statement meanwhile the MSM is running with the Trump BS.
Yes, of course, he meant that he would have to do something unpopular after he wins and election, absolutely he politicize the situation. To that there is no doubt, but what exactly was he promising? To do Russia's will or ours? If ours why would he need to wait?
You tell me... it's all in the past, he said it, he won the election, he served out his term. Please tell us what he did with this post election flexibility that defied the will of the voters for the will of Russia

You tell me... it's all in the past, he said it, he won the election, he served out his term. Please tell us what he did with this post election flexibility that defied the will of the voters for the will of Russia

And the Chickens have come home to roost.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

170518-lindsey-graham-senate-probe-feature.jpg

Let's see if you have the attention span to listen to this entire 8 minute video:

Collusion with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. This country is not going to tolerate a Traitor sitting in the oval office.

Last edited:

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Let's see if you have the attention span to listen to this entire 8 minute video:

Collusion with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON. This country is not going to tolerate a Traitor sitting in the oval office.

Treason, hardly. At this point you don't know who might be a criminal target, it may just be Russians.

Collusion with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

What's collusion? Collusion in what? What's the crime?

Who is the foreign adversary?

And please, lol, share your definition of treason, because it's light years from the real one.

Forum List

Back