4r38ua.jpg

man-gets-eaten.jpg

Covid death 2.jpg

Covid death 3.jpg

Covid death 4.jpg

Covid death 5.jpg

Here's an actual Death Certificate.
Cause of Death: Motorcycle accident / COVID-19

No kidding, a doctor friend of mine told me that you get paid extra if it was a Covid death. They encourage and incentivize you to treat, report and confirm Covid cases!

Notice the date on that cert. Wonder if they are still doing that NOW?

No kidding, a doctor friend of mine told me that you get paid extra if it was a Covid death. They encourage and incentivize you to treat, report and confirm Covid cases!

Notice the date on that cert. Wonder if they are still doing that NOW?
My wife is an MD and she says the same thing. I believe the Feds created quite an incentive for every possible death or hospitalization to be counted as Covid. IIRC, she said the hospitals get $50,000 for each patient that is counted as Covid.

My wife is an MD and she says the same thing. I believe the Feds created quite an incentive for every possible death or hospitalization to be counted as Covid. IIRC, she said the hospitals get $50,000 for each patient that is counted as Covid.

I did a lengthy estimate some months back with calculations that after eliminating all other factors, that we actually had an honest 80,000 people here really died of Covid that had Covid not come along, they would not have been cut down in the prime of their life a happy person to now be lying on a cold hard slab.

All the rest are people who just died, many were due to die or died of other causes but were given a PCR test and either tested false positive or they just SAID so, so that they could jack those numbers up for the anti-Trumpers all the while cha-chinging that cash register.

Hospitals are big money who just happen to be in the business of saving lives. You watch now that the bloom has gone out of medicine and it isn't the rosy job it used to be where people now go through real hassles and take real risks or ordeals with patients and some hospitals lost big time due to having other departments closed or staff losses, you watch now these next few years there will be fewer people willing to shell out to build new hospitals.

Forum List

Back