The only people who are LOSING HEALTH INSURANCE are the ones who CHOSE TO NOT BUY IT.

JQ had a little bit of bullshit in the corner of his mouth on that one.
You flakes make outlandish accusations because you have no substantive response.your vacuous replys have become so frequent it's hardly worth reading them.

Perhaps you can quote where I expressed scorn for incidents. But I don't think you can'
Look again...the word is "indigent" not "incident." And your prolific narratives decrying the benefits of insurance are indeed
emanating from your scorn for the poor.

Heh... yeah. Thanks, autocomplete.

Anyway, where is this scorn for the poor? Seriously, I think you might have me mixed up with someone else.

If you don't see it others can...

JQ had a little bit of bullshit in the corner of his mouth on that one.
You flakes make outlandish accusations because you have no substantive response.your vacuous replys have become so frequent it's hardly worth reading them.

Perhaps you can quote where I expressed scorn for incidents. But I don't think you can'
Look again...the word is "indigent" not "incident." And your prolific narratives decrying the benefits of insurance are indeed
emanating from your scorn for the poor.

Heh... yeah. Thanks, autocomplete.

Anyway, where is this scorn for the poor? Seriously, I think you might have me mixed up with someone else.

If you don't see it others can...

Well, I'll take your lack of anything to back up your claim as an implicit retraction. I don't need an apology.

So stop with the lies.

Premiums may go up for some but that shouldn't bother you unless you're a hypocrite who had no problem with the increases under Obamacare. And some of those increases were double or triple previous premiums.
Smart consumers will see a decline by opting out of Obamacare and getting into a co-op.
Bottom line is democrats created this disaster so whatever the outcome is in the end they have no one to blame but themselves.

You damn right. The only losers are the people the rest of us were footing the bills for. Everyone else was paying higher costs.

The Dems hung that POS around the necks of the taxpayers. Hope they enjoy the end result.

Forum List

Back