The Only Thing Melting Is The Climate Cult Narrative

Any idea how to stop the tectonic plates from moving?

Because that's the only way to "tackle" climate change...
According to the Environmental Wackos Communism and higher taxes are the only way to stop climate change.

According to the Environmental Wackos Communism and higher taxes are the only way to stop climate change.

And a shocking number of "Republicans" agree...

The "Biden Republicans" of course...

There are a lot of idiots in government and they are not all Democrats.

Why can't Faux "News"

ask questions like why does one Earth polar circle has 9+ times the ice of the other?

Greenland snow mass gain greater than 1981-2010 average.

I was assured by my intellectual superiors the ice caps where to have disappeared 15 years ago.
View attachment 799171

I guess we need to do this one more time

essd-13-5001-2021-f04.png

43247_2020_10_Fig1_HTML.png

ice-sheets_download1_2021.png

I guess we need to do this one more time

essd-13-5001-2021-f04.png

43247_2020_10_Fig1_HTML.png

ice-sheets_download1_2021.png

Using old data again.
Falsified no doubt too.
Is San Francisco underwater yet?

Using old data again.
Falsified no doubt too.
Is San Francisco underwater yet?
Old data? Falsified? Instead of coming here every day and ending up looking like a complete fool, why don't you actually open a book and learn something. Surely there's a "Science for Dummies"

Not one more cent of taxdollars until they EXPLAIN A MAP OF THE ARCTIC which they CANNOT DO....

Are you under the impression that you have that authority?

Who is they?

This query is ABSOLUTELY meaningless.

Which no one can do as long as the query remains meaningless. Are you capable of talking like a normal human being?

LOL!!!

Then EXPLAIN THE MAP MORON!!!!

LOL!!!

Then EXPLAIN THE MAP MORON!!!!
Explain the actual question. "Explain the map" is like "read the wall" or "run the tree" or "tell us about red". Give us a meaningful question.

The problem with you and, to a lesser extent, Dink, is that you two seem to think we can read your minds. You two think that everyone is thinking about the things you think about and has the same ideas. You seem to think the whole fucking world is concerned about Alaska vs Greenland glaciers but, of course, that's no one but you.

So, what is your actual question about the Arctic?

Greenland snow mass gain greater than 1981-2010 average.
Well, yeah, just as AGW theory predicted. Warmer air holds more water vapor, so more snow.

And still Greenland continues to rapidly lose mass, due to the accelerated glacier calving, which is not something your graph shows.

Again, that's just as AGW theory predicted. So, once more, the predictions made by AGW theory are shown to be correct. And no one is surprised, given how good that prediction record is.

I understand. Your masters didn't want you to know that info, so you had no way of knowing. They feed you propaganda, you regurgitate it here. You're proud of how you keep your cult mind pure by refusing to look at anything except cult-supplied propaganda.

Too late to fix climate change. All we can do now is spend the $$$ to clean up after every extreme event and bury the dead.
I didn't see that anything changed. Help me out, what changed in Greenland?

Forum List

Back