The Only Thing Melting Is The Climate Cult Narrative

Fake graphs, Michael Mann told us so, there’d be no ice left in the Arctics if those were true! You lose
Did you not see my question? What would it take to convince you that these are accurate; that the world has actually warmed precisely as these charts show?

Bogus data.
How many hundreds of climate ‘experts’ will fly private jets to the next meeting?
Not many. Diplomats and Agency heads are not the climate experts. Besides, what would that have to do with the validity and accuracy of the science? Nothing.

They wear white lab coats, so we must be led by the nose by them.
No one at the IPCC wears a lab jacket. You people don't even know what the IPCC actually does. Why the fuck should we listen to your uninformed, anti-science bullshit opinion about them?

No one at the IPCC wears a lab jacket. You people don't even know what the IPCC actually does. Why the fuck should we listen to your uninformed, anti-science bullshit opinion about them?
No wonder they can’t be trusted!
How many hundreds will fly private jets to the next meeting instead of using zoom?

Did you not see my question? What would it take to convince you that these are accurate; that the world has actually warmed precisely as these charts show?
The end of snow!
Oceans rising!
Dogs sleeping with cats!

No wonder they can’t be trusted!
How many hundreds will fly private jets to the next meeting instead of using zoom?
I don't care, why do you? That has nothing to do with the science. Nothing. That you keep bringing this up and other meaningless twaddle only tells me you can't refute the science. The reason you can't is because it's correct, you brainless twit.

Not many. Diplomats and Agency heads are not the climate experts. Besides, what would that have to do with the validity and accuracy of the science? Nothing.
Ah, thanks for admitting all the government weenies know it’s all bullshit.

I don't care, why do you. That has nothing to do with the science. Nothing. That you keep bringing this up and other meaningless twaddle only tells me you can't refute the science. The reason you can't is because it's correct, you brainless twit.
Science says don’t fabricate data.

Epic failure.

Maunder Minimum is over, dumbass
The world is getting warmer. The cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions that have increased the atmospheric level of CO2 by 50% and tripled methane levels. TSI hasn't changed enough to do shite. Dumbass.

You people are nuts.
Let's try again. You said "Good lord, that's emotional of you". I see no particular expression of emotion in the statement on which you were commenting. Where do you and what would it matter if you did? Is there a USMB rule against emoting in the forums? Do you think less of people who might, for instance, be emotionally concerned about their children and their grandchildren and the planet we all share?

Let's try again. You said "Good lord, that's emotional of you". I see no particular expression of emotion in the statement on which you were commenting. Where do you and what would it matter if you did? Is there a USMB rule against emoting in the forums? Do you think less of people who might, for instance, be emotionally concerned about their children and their grandchildren and the planet we all share?
You believe in a doomsday scenario. That's emotional.

You believe in a doomsday scenario. That's emotional.
I do not and you will find no quote of mine to support that statement. I believe global warming will cause an enormous amount of suffering, many deaths and absolutely enormous costs. I think it's emotional of you to resort to telling what you ought to clearly know are lies.

Michael Mann to give his data. It isn't that difficult, he has a data set and refuses to give it up even on a court order. That implies his data is trash, and every graph must match his hockey stick in order to receive funding. Dude, it's not rocket science, this is all money based propaganda and if you want the money, you must march to the narrative. Warmers think we don't notice the ploy, yet there are now enough scientists out there who refuse the money to tell it straight. I've presented many of those scientists in the forum.

I believe global warming will cause an enormous amount of suffering
well we know that if you take all the money to solve something you can't define that we're already dead by your sides hands.

Again, you can't state the problem.

Forum List

Back