The only thing relevant for the Democrats in 2020 is who Biden chooses as VP

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Biden won't last long as President, the Democrats will be lucky if he lives until January. If he does live, he will be declared incompetent. So, they better hope he picks someone half-way decent as his VP.

But the main problem Democrats have is, they have no one decent in their party to choose as VP.

Long ago, all the decent people left the Democrats and joined the Republicans.

So, what will the Democrats do?

Same with Trump he drives and old jalopy also...Our country won't let young people in a position of power because the old farters can't let go.....Don't worry there is the VP and the Speker of the House to fill in..

Biden won't last long as President, the Democrats will be lucky if he lives until January. If he does live, he will be declared incompetent. So, they better hope he picks someone half-way decent as his VP. But the main problem Democrats have is, they have no one decent in their party to choose as VP. Long ago, all the decent people left the Democrats and joined the Republicans.

Actually many became Independents and I didn't leave the party … they left me.

Biden won't last long as President, the Democrats will be lucky if he lives until January. If he does live, he will be declared incompetent. So, they better hope he picks someone half-way decent as his VP.

But the main problem Democrats have is, they have no one decent in their party to choose as VP.

He'll never be elected. I suspect the Stalinists will push him out, maybe anoint Cuomo or Raul Castro. If they do run him, he'll be slaughtered by Trump.

What the democrats will do is continue to attempt coup after coup. If all of their coups fail, they will overtly cheat the next Presidential election. My most rational guess is key people who stand in their way, both democrat and republican alike, will have a spate of lethal accidents between now and then. That, or we might find ourselves in an actual shooting civil war, but I doubt it. Modern Americans by and large just don't have the spine to stand up and fight for their rights. If a democrat coup succeeds, most American will hardly notice it. They've all got their smart fucking devices and that's all that matters to most.

Forum List

Back