The Orange Clown Profited From Bombing Syria

Yeah, yeah, he might have won the Publishers Clearinghouse Grand Prize too. Get back to me when you have more than your pathetic opinion.

I wasn't the one to claim Donald liquidated all his stock without proof. That was you.

His conflicts of interest are beyond getting out of hand.

Donald Trump’s financial entanglements have been the focus of consistent controversy since he took office. He claimed he was putting his assets in a “blind trust” which was later revealed not to be one (source: Chicago Tribune). He’s also been accused of using his office to enrich his hotels. But we’ve now reached the phase where Trump has ordered military action which has given direct financial benefit to a company that he owns stock in.

Donald Trump owns stock in the Tomahawk missiles he used in Syria

You're a liar, Trump liquidated all his stock last June.

Trump Sold All His Stocks in June and Doesn’t Hold Boeing
The traitor continues to make millions while on the public dime and you keep making excuses for him.

Trump says won't divest from his business while president

Donald Trump’s financial entanglements have been the focus of consistent controversy since he took office. He claimed he was putting his assets in a “blind trust” which was later revealed not to be one (source: Chicago Tribune). He’s also been accused of using his office to enrich his hotels. But we’ve now reached the phase where Trump has ordered military action which has given direct financial benefit to a company that he owns stock in.

Yup. Trump owned stock in Raytheon, though not that much. I doubt he sold before this.
Isn't strange that we never hear about a D POTUS profiting from any action they have taken?

Google Pelosi and her stock shenanigans

Then there is Cankle's infamous cattle futures trading
Piss poor deflection, lard ass.

Now stay on topic or get reported.

I'm gonna tell!

I was on topic, it went to stock deals by government officials.

Now YOU get on topic or you'll get reported....ah hell I will anyway

Isn't strange that we never hear about a D POTUS profiting from any action they have taken?

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama did not own their own companies or invest in any securities. George Bush and Easy D did.

It's hard to profit from your actions when you don't have any conflicts of interest to begin with.
That's the thing. Bubba and Big Ears live like kings, but no one questions where they stole their wealth. How does BO afford multiple mansions on $400k?

I provided a link, where is yours?

You provided a random internet link, and I argued it didn't prove anything. The burden of rejoinder would only necessitate an opposing source if your original source had fulfilled the burden of proof.

Yeah ok. Trump ordered a Cruise Missile strike that MIGHT net a few percent gain in Raytheon stock which MIGHT result in a fraction of a percent of net worth gain IF Trump held a substantial position in Raytheon stock, which appears he does not. Start barking up another tree, you bozos.

You're a liar, Trump liquidated all his stock last June.

Trump Sold All His Stocks in June and Doesn’t Hold Boeing
The traitor continues to make millions while on the public dime and you keep making excuses for him.

Trump says won't divest from his business while president

Seems you don't listen, he's donating the public dime back to the Government, The Nation Parks services was the first beneficiary.

That's the thing. Bubba and Big Ears live like kings, but no one questions where they stole their wealth. How does BO afford multiple mansions on $400k?

400,000$ presidential salary and book sales, obviously.

Now that we don't have a pussy sitting in the WH, buying stocks in these companies is good idea.

:)

Seems you don't listen, he's donating the public dime back to the Government, The Nation Parks services was the first beneficiary.

He donated 100,000$ of his presidential salary, as American taxpayers have already ended up paying 24 million so he can promote and vacation in his Florida resort every week. Two members joining Mar a Lago pays his entire salary for the year. 400,000$ is chump change.

Yup. Trump owned stock in Raytheon, though not that much. I doubt he sold before this.

Google Pelosi and her stock shenanigans

Then there is Cankle's infamous cattle futures trading
Piss poor deflection, lard ass.

Now stay on topic or get reported.

I'm gonna tell!

I was on topic, it went to stock deals by government officials.

Now YOU get on topic or you'll get reported....ah hell I will anyway
Of course you will. Snitching is what you do best.

Now that we don't have a pussy sitting in the WH, buying stocks in these companies is good idea.

Yeah, it takes a real bad ass to put somebody else's kids in harms way, doesn't it? But you can bet he isn't going to put himself or any of his kids in harms way.

Yeah, it takes a real bad ass to put somebody else's kids in harms way, doesn't it? But you can bet he isn't going to put himself or any of his kids in harms way.
Spoken like a true snowflake.

Let us know when you're able to understand the harsh realities of the real world.

Last edited:

what a shock.

No, they aren't.
Lol
Raytheon isn't even listed on his financial disclosure forms the last 2 years which are multiple pages long.

Yes, they are. Learn how to read.

Yes, they are -- LEARN HOW TO READ YOU STUPID FUCKING CONSERVATIVE.

Here's what's in Donald Trump's stock portfolio

That article was put out almost a year before he liquidated his stock. Maybe you should learn to read.

Forum List

Back