The Other Day I read About A Gay Couple Who Had Been Together Over 70 Years...

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
And they have just gotten married.
Over 70 years of faithfulness. Seventy freaking years of being in love, and committed to one another. Just gotten married.

Would someone like to tell me why the fuck you feel its okay for straight couples to get married willy nilly, but not okay for this wonderful gay couple (they are women) to be married?

Seventy years. Think about that.

Over 70 years of faithfulness. Seventy freaking years of being in love, and committed to one another. Just gotten married.

Would someone like to tell me why the fuck you feel its okay for straight couples to get married willy nilly, but not okay for this wonderful gay couple (they are women) to be married?

Can't think about 70 years without being at least that old. Would have nothing in your experience to compare such a span of time to.

Have to conceed too if they've been together for 70 years, at some critical tipping point they really didn't have an option if they split up. Single lesbian, a few miles, iso female. :) So being together past that point of viability was possibly just a lack of options.

Would have to notice too perhaps the reason they've been so successful is they hadn't gotten married. Marriage is a legal obligation. Living with someone isn't (but for some arcane legal stuff where you're 'as good as') If they wanna commit to each other (hehe) am all for it. I just don't get as hot n bothered about it as others do. I'm 43 and very happily unmarried with no aspirations of that ever changing.

Over 70 years of faithfulness. Seventy freaking years of being in love, and committed to one another.
Sounds like for all practical purposes they were married!

Maybe they had some kind of wedding ceremony. Lots of homosexual couples do.

Why do they desperately need a state-sanctioned wedding?

Not sure why you are complaining.

Also consider that decadent societies that celebrate homosexuality and radical feminism and abortion and hedonism suffer from a low birth rate and soon disappear.

Sort of a self-correcting problem.

Last edited:
Over 50% of marriages today end in divorce. so I guess they're fighting for marriage so they get the pleasure of going through a divorce?

Many people in this and age live together without marriage.

No one said life was fair. But good for them. I wish it could have happened earlier.

Over 50% of marriages today end in divorce. so I guess they're fighting for marriage so they get the pleasure of going through a divorce?

Many people in this and age live together without marriage.

Yes, 50% of marriages end in divorce. Straight marriages.

Seems straight people are the problem here.

LMAO..children in foreign countries are ALWAYS experts in what america should or shouldn't do..very amusing...

You assume they were faithful.

I have no issue with gay marriage but I don't assume anyone I do not know is faithful. For all you know one of them was catting around

Of course these two women are mentally ill..........70 years together and they still can't tell the difference between a man and a woman. ,,,, :lol: :lol:

Got a link? I'm finding your story hard to believe.

Aaaah there's the link.
Eeeewww,they look like sisters. At least they cant breed.

Can't think about 70 years without being at least that old. Would have nothing in your experience to compare such a span of time to.

Have to conceed too if they've been together for 70 years, at some critical tipping point they really didn't have an option if they split up. Single lesbian, a few miles, iso female. :) So being together past that point of viability was possibly just a lack of options.

Would have to notice too perhaps the reason they've been so successful is they hadn't gotten married. Marriage is a legal obligation. Living with someone isn't (but for some arcane legal stuff where you're 'as good as') If they wanna commit to each other (hehe) am all for it. I just don't get as hot n bothered about it as others do. I'm 43 and very happily unmarried with no aspirations of that ever changing.
This is a completely stupid post. Gay couples are not any different than straight couples. If two people have been together for 70 years it means they have a close, strong relationship of love and companionship: just like it would be for a straight couple. They are not together because they have no other options. That's a really ignorant statement.

Gays make fun of Straight people and call Marriage "oppressive to females". They also gleefully report Divorce rates.

Yet it seems all they wanna' do is get married. What a bunch of Mental Cases.

Forum List

Back