The Pagan Origins of Jesus Christ and Christianity

What a bunch of loons, trying to explain something they don't believe in. LMAO Dopes

Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

You just proved my previous posts that Christians either bare false testimony when they ad Hominem attack or they revel in abusing disabled people, which is it?
See my sample of venom spewing stumped Christians in the Ad Hominem discussion.
If there was truth you'd stick to discussing topics not people and certainly wouldn't feel inadequate to people you deem retarded or
loopy and seek to "kick a cripple".
The fallen star therefore made you like wormwood (bitter poisonous).

Yeah OK...yawn

What a bunch of loons, trying to explain something they don't believe in. LMAO Dopes

Can you read the bile, venom and hatred dripping from their posts? Guno is a miserable old Commie fart who probably got the HIV from being passed back and forth from Fidel to Raoul

It's obvious Guano has mental issues but it's great fun kicking him around. I enjoy when he gets so exasperated he rushes to the Flame Zone to start a thread about whoever caused him butt hurt...then gets shellacked there also LOL

You just proved my previous posts that Christians either bare false testimony when they ad Hominem attack or they revel in abusing disabled people, which is it?
If there was truth you'd stick to discussing topics not people and certainly wouldn't feel inadequate to people you deem retarded or

Yeah OK...yawn

That was not a Teshuva.
Your teachings therefore failed you.
You owe everyone an apology, as do your spiritual advisors and councils.

Yeah OK...yawn

That was not a Teshuva.
Your teachings therefore failed you.
You owe everyone an apology, as do your spiritual advisors and councils.

Good luck with that....it's not happening

such an angry little Shiksa

God directed John Smith and L. Ron Hubbard to show man the insanity of religion, some men didn't pay attention.

Christianity is actually a very well documented religion, so there is no need to guess at any of this, or postulate wild theories. Here's a link to get you started:

The Holy See - Archive

I took a course in canon law, and the priest said the Vatican never throws away any document. So really, if the document isn't on this website, the Vatican never had it, or it doesn't exist.

Well, I will take one thing back, I can't guarantee the Vatican doesn't have secret archives that aren't published on this website.

So if you're looking for documents about "Pope Joan" or whatever, you won't find it here.

Christianity is actually a very well documented religion, so there is no need to guess at any of this, or postulate wild theories. Here's a link to get you started:

The Holy See - Archive

I took a course in canon law, and the priest said the Vatican never throws away any document. So really, if the document isn't on this website, the Vatican never had it, or it doesn't exist.

Yeah that archive fails, my book in Italian does not show up and according to them and your post it would have been archived.

God directed John Smith and L. Ron Hubbard to show man the insanity of religion, some men didn't pay attention.

Forum List

Back