The " Palestinian State" is DOA!

Now Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a recognized terror group, has admitted as much, confirming that “half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.”

The admission came in a video clip captured by the Middle East Media Research Institute of Hammad making a speech advocating for Arabs to give more to the people living in the West Bank and Gaza.
----

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [“Egyptian”]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Read more at Hamas: Palestinians actually are Egyptians, Saudis

Now Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a recognized terror group, has admitted as much, confirming that “half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.”

The admission came in a video clip captured by the Middle East Media Research Institute of Hammad making a speech advocating for Arabs to give more to the people living in the West Bank and Gaza.
----

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [“Egyptian”]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

YAWN on your above prose,
60's I pity you for you imbued TERRORIST THOUGHT...steve...How's Downtown Tel-Aviv today

Last edited:

----

60's I pity you for you imbued TERRORIST THOUGHT...steve...How's Downtown Tel-Aviv today
Are you calling Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a liar?

----

Are you calling Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, a liar?
Probably,a lot of people lie,like you for self interest and who knows why!!!!!Liars these days are so Banal,they think they are speaking the truth when quite the opposite....so you are half Palestinian then,at least then you are part Semitic...Good on you....OR am I misunderstanding your prose....steve

----

Probably,a lot of people lie,like you for self interest and who knows why!!!!!Liars these days are so Banal,they think they are speaking the truth when quite the opposite....so you are half Palestinian then,at least then you are part Semitic...Good on you....OR am I misunderstanding your prose....steve

Just peeping in, to see what nonsense you are spouting off today.

Last edited:

----

You went around in circles and got nowhere.

Is Fathi Hammad, and many other Arabs, lying....... or are they from Egypt or Saudi Arabia (Arabia)

Just about anything before 1964 refers to them as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Betrayal of Arabs after first World War set stage for turbulent century

BRITISH LIES TO THE ARABS IN WORLD WAR I

The Arab Revolt, 1916-18 - The Ottoman Empire | NZHistory, New Zealand history online

All of the above articles and any others which deal with the history of WWI and before refers to the Muslims as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Is Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, and all other Arabs who do trace their tribes/clans to Egypt or Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc in Arabia......liars?

All of them?

----

Is Fathi Hammad, and many other Arabs, lying....... or are they from Egypt or Saudi Arabia (Arabia)

Just about anything before 1964 refers to them as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

The Arab Revolt, 1916-18 - The Ottoman Empire | NZHistory, New Zealand history online

All of the above articles and any others which deal with the history of WWI and before refers to the Muslims as Arabs, and not as Palestinians.

Is Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas, and all other Arabs who do trace their tribes/clans to Egypt or Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc in Arabia......liars?

All of them?
There was no Palestine before WWI. :290968001256257790-final:

----

All of them?

Oh the irony, half of Your posts went to garbage with this statement.

All of them?

And my ancestors are from Germany, England, and Scotland.

Does that mean that I am not American?

Stupid argument.

All of them?

Stupid argument.

You've just contradicted Palestinian narrative in a short post, now trying to deflect.
Yes Palestinian Arabs are exactly like the average American on Indian land.

All of them?

Stupid argument.

You've just contradicted Palestinian narrative in a short post, now trying to deflect.
The difference being that back then conquest was not illegal.

When Israel parked its fat ass in Palestine, conquest was illegal.

All of them?

Stupid argument.

Tell those stories to the Arabs who helped Britain invade,
and tried to cede the land to a king from Mecca who took part in that war.

Stupid argument.

Irrelevant issue.

Stupid argument.

Irrelevant issue.

So Arab- British conquest at the time is kosher but Jewish state is not?
Got stick Your head in a pile of...
Jews had a right to resist.

You are missing the point of my post.

And You're missing the simple point, that Hamas and Gaza are not the biggest world problems, not even for Israel.
We have the time. And that I'm talking about something that is going on the ground behind Youtube productions of Pallywood.

We have time, and we have established the needed connections within the society to keep a conversation that Hamas and PLO will never be able to make.

You keep pounding Hamas and PLO propaganda, settlers will keep talking to the shekihs, and we'll see whom the sheikhs choose - the western activists who are detached from reality thousands of miles away, or neighbors who understand what they value on the ground.
The division between Fatah an Hamas is a creature of Oslo. Fatah is the only faction hanging on to that division.

That's really nonsensical. Hamas, as the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood, has ideological differences with Fatah. The civil war those two islamic terrorist franchises fought was classic Islamist tribal turf warfare for power and control.
Hamas is Hebrew for violence
Nope >>>>>>ZIONISM IS ENGLISH FOR TERRORIST/ISM>>>>>>>FACT

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

YOU CAN LIE ALL YOU WANT BUT YOUR WHOLE BEING AND THAT OF YOUR SYNTHETIC CONVERTED NONE JEWS.....IS A SHAME.....YOU FAKE JEW...NOT

You should and would note reading the Wiki prose ...THE NUMBER OF ISRAELI PRIME MINISTERS WHO BELONG/ED TO ZIONIST TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.....BAD INIT
why don't you go over to the Gap and jump off.

Stupid argument.

Irrelevant issue.

Britain never claimed title or rights to Palestine.

Irrelevant issue.

They gave more than half the land to an Arabian royalty as Jordan.
And did help install a king from Mecca to take the land over, for Arabs later to cede that land to Syria.

Irrelevant issue.

And did help install a king from Mecca to take the land over, for Arabs later to cede that land to Syria.

I agree with your statement that Britain acted like it had rights to that land by making three-quarters of it Jordan and forbidding Jews from stepping foot in there. When was Jordan ceded to Syria though?

Irrelevant issue.

And that has what to do with Palestine?

Forum List

Back