The PANDEMIC is OVER....we all need to go back to our lives.

If the Republicans win the House they need to investigate Fauci and any politicians who took donations from Pfizer.

Republicans are no better. Not at that level of politics, they aren't.

Though over in the Senate Rand Paul is certainly serious in his intentions. Of course, he's a Republican in name only. Sometimes you just have to hold your nose and run with the skunks in order to get in the game.

Why would they fear pissed off voters when you folks claimed that they issued mandates in order to win elections??

Matter of fact......if Dems can steal elections with no court or law enforcement agency willing to stop them -- why would they be worried about voters at all??
They cant steal all the votes without more mail in virus votes. Moderates will get destroyed in the mid terms over the lock downs and mandates. They are hoping people will forget that in a few months

Weird. My life hasn't changed much. Be a little careful, exercise a couple of reasonable safety measures, got my shots. Picked up some scotch and/or craft beer on the way home from the doc.

I guess I saved a ton of energy not whining like a bitch about it, but that's about it.

Weird. My life hasn't changed much. Be a little careful, exercise a couple of reasonable safety measures, got my shots. Picked up some scotch and/or craft beer on the way home.

I guess I saved a ton of energy not whining like a bitch about it, but that's about it.
As you cheered mandates lol. How do you like your Brandon inflation now. Then tell me how that helps the poor?. Lol

They cant steal all the votes without more mail in virus votes. Moderates will get destroyed in the mid terms over the lock downs and mandates. They are hoping people will forget that in a few months
They don't need to steal all the votes to win.....even your delusional conspiracy theories don't claim they stole all the votes........

So all they need to do is send in those North Korean submarines and Italian satellites to change the votes again and stuff...right?

See how asinine your ramblings sound when you apply logic to it?? That is why you should stop making all of these feelings based arguments.....reality doesn't care about your feels

As you cheered mandates lol. How do you like your Brandon inflation now. Then tell me how that helps the poor?. Lol
And yet I said many times that I was against mandates.

You provide just the latest example of why I gave up trying to communicate with cavemen.

Remember when you folks said the Dems and the media would stop talking COVID after the 2020 election....and none of that happened

Were yall wrong?
They are not only of agendas but have plans they let play out. They take every inch they can get in any crisis. And they even create crisis.

They are not only of agendas but have plans they let play out. They take every inch they can get in any crisis. And they even create crisis.
What is it with you folks and answering simple questions...

The claim was that COVID would stop being talked about after the Dems win the election...they won the election...

We are still talking about COVID.....

Were yall wrong?

Weird. My life hasn't changed much. Be a little careful, exercise a couple of reasonable safety measures, got my shots. Picked up some scotch and/or craft beer on the way home.

And yet I said many times that I was against mandates.

You provide just the latest example of why I gave up trying to communicate with cavemen.
Good for you. So when is BLM riot season start?? Elections are coming up.

I heard $3000 child tax credits helped the poor...but you folks voted against it...

So tell me, why do you pretend to give a fuck about the poor?

I heard $3000 child tax credits helped the poor...but you folks voted against it...

So tell me, why do you pretend to give a fuck about the poor?
More goal post being moved. As you know the idiotic lock downs and trilliona spent have driven costs through the roof.

Hey. But Carter is happy finally someone is worse than him.

More goal post being moved. As you know the idiotic lock downs and trilliona spent have driven costs through the roof.

Hey. But Carter is happy finally someone is worse than him.
Trump was president during the lockdowns...

Care to tell me why he was so much of a weak cuck that he couldn't stop businesses/economy from shutting down???

One good thing from it was.....the oil prices plummeted......so folks like you can wave poms poms about how low gas prices were......as long as you ignore the context.....

Then play stupid about gas prices rising back up as the economy starts growing and adding jobs again

But, using your "talking points"

issuing mask mandates and social distancing measures were done to kill people too.....

Anywhoo, since Democrats are just here to kill people -- why not kill Democrats?? I mean, it would be self defense and stuff right??

Or do you just say shit like that because it helps to ease your fragile feelings?
They tried to push too hard and too soon for the New 666 Satanic Fascist New World Order, and they couldn't Kill America.

They aren't done though. They will try again.
They are just licking their wounds and probably developing another Fauci Bioweapon to unleash on The Free World.

Trump was president during the lockdowns...

Care to tell me why he was so much of a weak cuck that he couldn't stop businesses/economy from shutting down???

One good thing from it was.....the oil prices plummeted......so folks like you can wave poms poms about how low gas prices were......as long as you ignore the context.....

Then play stupid about gas prices rising back up as the economy starts growing and adding jobs again
So. I didnt ever agree with lock downs. When we left work for 2Weeks.... Lol.. we already knew it was BS because over a thousand people loaded gang boxes up that day.

I was only out for 5 weeks. I work in a refinery and knew low gas meant economic carnage was coming.

It changed nothing doing it but a drawn out misery for no purpose.

Like in a boxing match....the heavy punching reaction to Covid is tiring. It's out of breath, up against the ropes and in serious trouble. Witness the truck convoy. Witness the admissions of failures regarding masking, lockdowns, the efficacy and safety of the "vaccines" etc...A trained boxer knows to cover up, deflect the punches and wait for the bell. That boxer knows that he can rest in his corner and get his cuts sealed to prepare for the next round.....When the next round starts, the usual tactic is to come out punching. I view this "Covid is almost over" narrative as a skilled boxer against the ropes. God help us all when that boxer returns to the ring for the next round.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back