The PANDEMIC is OVER....we all need to go back to our lives.

But, using your "talking points"

issuing mask mandates and social distancing measures were done to kill people too.....

Anywhoo, since Democrats are just here to kill people -- why not kill Democrats?? I mean, it would be self defense and stuff right??

Or do you just say shit like that because it helps to ease your fragile feelings?
Mask mandates and distancing were useless is what we say dumbass.....try to keep up

It always goes up when Democrats get control. Big investors. They get richer at our expense. Lol

God bless these truckers. Seems like large crowds of protestors have zero effect on the government, but block the roads and stop their fentanyl, opiate, meth and crack shipments and suddenly they want to end the mandates.

Well the wrecker guy I use was hauled off to the hospital yesterday....had to move the car myself(with his wrecker). They tested his dad, wife,kids and granny. Dad and the oldest boy came back positive.
Got me a wrecker for a few days....I'll cover any calls from here for a few days.
They gave him "I word" so he should be rockin by sat am

Lol, lock downs happened under Trumpy boy.
Democratic shitholes went full FASCIST......What changed the last few days........OH THE SCIENCE CHANGED..........The NEW NARRATIVE........

What really happened..............Your side looked at the poll numbers and AMERICANS HATE YOUR FUCKERS.....Time to start saying we didn't mean it.

Why is that people escape Blue shitholes looking for Freedom in Red States............Your side SUCKS......and this NEW LIE CAMPAIGN is just more of it.

Forum List

Back