The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

It's not always "hatred" I don't think. I have noticed that the GOP disdains inclusion on a scale that is both impressive and frightening. Impressive that they get all of their members to be almost as equally brazen in their disdain; frightening that they are well funded enough to possibly extend the intolerance.

american-federation-of-scapegoats.gif

Sumps it up.

Yep.

Boooooooooooooooooooooosh, Reagan and Republicans, the LIBERAL Federation of scapegoats..

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

Precisely.

Thankfully the Republicans are getting older and smaller. This is probably the last election they have a chance of winning and they can only do that through suppression and lying.

In fact, they have a three pronged approach.

1. Lying
2. Voter suppression
3. Billionaire money

They don't have any policies. And look at Republicans on this board. When you ask them what the GOP policies are, they link to Mitt Romney's website hoping that's "enough". They can't even explain themselves what those policies are.

:lol:

Almost each and every post you guys make in this thread proves my point.

It's not like I have to goad you guys or anything.

I could make a thread about the sky being blue..and there would be a dozen of so or you guys bleating and spitting out your hate through the keyboards.

Check yourselves.

you started the hate thread you hypocritical asshole

Another fine example.

Good job.

Keep em coming folks. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M]FDR: I Welcome Their Hatred - YouTube[/ame]

From an FDR 1936 campaign speech in Madison Square Garden:

"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. We will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace—business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me—and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master."

Everything old is new again.

"Projecting what?

Second post..and you are already asking to swallow my jism.

Chief? I don't go that way.

And SniperFag..you should know that by now. ", Shallow

Thanks for your hypocrisy

you started the hate thread you hypocritical asshole

Another fine example.

Good job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSTQwamo8M]FDR: I Welcome Their Hatred - YouTube[/ame]

From an FDR 1936 campaign speech in Madison Square Garden:

"For nearly four years you have had an Administration which instead of twirling its thumbs has rolled up its sleeves. We will keep our sleeves rolled up.

We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace—business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me—and I welcome their hatred.

I should like to have it said of my first Administration that in it the forces of selfishness and of lust for power met their match. I should like to have it said of my second Administration that in it these forces met their master."

"Projecting what?

You're kinda being ridiculous.

Punching back ain't hate.

It's punching back.

Another fine example.

Good job.

FDR: I Welcome Their Hatred - YouTube

"Projecting what?

You're kinda being ridiculous.

Punching back ain't hate.

It's punching back.

Thanks for admitting that Republicans ain't hate, they be "punching back."

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives In This Country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

So what your saying is. They'll settle for an inadequate flip flopping Mormon. That goes against their natural grain and party ideology, not really shared by all btw.
They will allow him to sell off the country, along with dragging the country down into the toilet for profits and god. Remember... guns, god, religion, than we'll talk about the country's needs. As well these people will never stamp out abortion in this country. Again this is an hilarious issues, fighting a war to save basically an egg. Establish a new border/ state ban, leaving the battleground and the eggs keep frying. I guess it's a little too much to ask freedom loving Americans to respect the rights of everyone outside the vagina. I am moderately concerned this would set another precedent of compromising to the detriment of the country for the republican party unattainable goals. And get stuck with the label "compromise" our values as Republican, always putting country pretty much last. It must be pretty tough to live under the republican banner these days for the moderates. The longer this goes the less credibility they have.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

And that's it.

People are what they are. They are the modern version of the "good" Germans. IMO the USA and Russia made a mistake not executing every German for what they cosigned and willingly supported. Same goes for Japan except the Japs as it turned out were smarter than the "superior" white race and learned to get along and stop believing lies.

Maybe if a few of these mega churches were nuked these stupid fucks would get the hint like the japs did.

And that's it.

People are what they are. They are the modern version of the "good" Germans. IMO the USA and Russia made a mistake not executing every German for what they cosigned and willingly supported. Same goes for Japan except the Japs as it turned out were smarter than the "superior" white race and learned to get along and stop believing lies.

Maybe if a few of these mega churches were nuked these stupid fucks would get the hint like the japs did.

Your boat's leaving, Vick. Be on it.

Never mind Clinton lied under oath committing perjury, he derserved to be impeached.
We don't "hate" anyone, we "hate" their "policies".

Hate and scorn are two vastly different things, I don't hate you but you can bet your ass I view you with total scorn. I have no use for ill educated liars and no tolerance for hacks like you.

You left out the part where we are "racist" because Bammy disgusts us.
Bamster's reaction when Repubs wanted to work with him?

"I won".

So cut the silly shit and grow up.
Bammy's response when Boehner agreed with his proposals for raising the debt ceiling???

"I've changed my mind, I ant to raise taxes".

You got shellacked in 2010 because we don't WANT to work with Obama because we know what his policies would do.

You are going to get creamed again in November because we aren't done kicking your asses out of power.

Fact.

And that's it.

Why don't you do some of the killing you propose?

Thankfully the Republicans are getting older and smaller. This is probably the last election they have a chance of winning and they can only do that through suppression and lying.

1. Lying
2. Voter suppression
3. Billionaire money

They don't have any policies. And look at Republicans on this board. When you ask them what the GOP policies are, they link to Mitt Romney's website hoping that's "enough". They can't even explain themselves what those policies are.

LOL, don't forget, Republicans probably don't have has MANY abortions and their children probably grow up conservative-Republican..So your dream of them getting older and smaller might be just that...A DREAM:lol:

1. Lying
2. Voter suppression
3. Billionaire money

LOL, don't forget, Republicans probably don't have has MANY abortions and their children probably grow up conservative-Republican..So your dream of them getting older and smaller might be just that...A DREAM:lol:
I'd say yes if we're back in the thirties forties and fifties. Unless they lock up the Internet , I can't see one big happy family. Resentment will be in order.

Last edited:

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives In This Country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

And that's it.

So what your saying is. They'll settle for an inadequate flip flopping Mormon. That goes against their natural grain and party ideology, not really shared by all btw.
They will allow him to sell off the country, along with dragging the country down into the toilet for profits and god. Remember... guns, god, religion, than we'll talk about the country's needs. As well these people will never stamp out abortion in this country. Again this is an hilarious issues, fighting a war to save basically an egg. Establish a new border/ state ban, leaving the battleground and the eggs keep frying. I guess it's a little too much to ask freedom loving Americans to respect the rights of everyone outside the vagina. I am moderately concerned this would set another precedent of compromising to the detriment of the country for the republican party unattainable goals. And get stuck with the label "compromise" our values as Republican, always putting country pretty much last. It must be pretty tough to live under the republican banner these days for the moderates. The longer this goes the less credibility they have.

Isn't it obvious? :cool:

1. Lying
2. Voter suppression
3. Billionaire money

Yeah..and the Republican men don't go to strip clubs or use escorts.

Which is why strip clubs and escorts make so much money when the RNC comes to town.

:tongue:

WOW!! I love it --- a thread about the GOP heing the party of hate --- and ALL the HATING being done by the lefties....

Project much? Always the same -- the dems are the party of hate. Conservatives sit on theopposite end of the spectrum.

Forum List

Back