The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

People are what they are. They are the modern version of the "good" Germans. IMO the USA and Russia made a mistake not executing every German for what they cosigned and willingly supported. Same goes for Japan except the Japs as it turned out were smarter than the "superior" white race and learned to get along and stop believing lies.

Maybe if a few of these mega churches were nuked these stupid fucks would get the hint like the japs did.

Why don't you do some of the killing you propose?

So many stupid christians to pick from... who do you suggest?

People are what they are. They are the modern version of the "good" Germans. IMO the USA and Russia made a mistake not executing every German for what they cosigned and willingly supported. Same goes for Japan except the Japs as it turned out were smarter than the "superior" white race and learned to get along and stop believing lies.

Maybe if a few of these mega churches were nuked these stupid fucks would get the hint like the japs did.

I don't practice any religion, but start with me, Bellevue Nebraska....say when.

pick me.

I'll be waiting

So what your saying is. They'll settle for an inadequate flip flopping Mormon. That goes against their natural grain and party ideology, not really shared by all btw.
They’ll do anything to ‘get rid of Obama…’

They’ll ruin the Nation’s credit rating, allow Americans to suffer unemployment and poverty, and place in the Oval Office someone utterly unqualified.

Liberals crack me up..Just because conservatives and or Republicans don't want Obama re-elected that automatically makes them racists or hate mongers.

How sad for your party. I pity you all.

Now that the lines of been drawn and the stark comparisons made, it becomes clear that the party of conservatives, the Republicans, are the party of hatred. And it's a hatred that is directed at fellow Americans. During the Clinton administration this obstructionism became very clear with the closure of government, twice, and the impeachment of the President. Part of the reason democrats were against running Hillary Clinton was the notion that they hated the Clintons..period. They felt that running another person would clear up the animosity. And they didn't get it.

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives In This Country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

The RNC has shown, that the Conservatives are not interested at all in addressing American's problems. They are just interested in getting back into power. And by power this means complete power. They don't much like Romney..but they really hate Obama.

And that's it.

So what your saying is. They'll settle for an inadequate flip flopping Mormon. That goes against their natural grain and party ideology, not really shared by all btw.
They will allow him to sell off the country, along with dragging the country down into the toilet for profits and god. Remember... guns, god, religion, than we'll talk about the country's needs. As well these people will never stamp out abortion in this country. Again this is an hilarious issues, fighting a war to save basically an egg. Establish a new border/ state ban, leaving the battleground and the eggs keep frying. I guess it's a little too much to ask freedom loving Americans to respect the rights of everyone outside the vagina. I am moderately concerned this would set another precedent of compromising to the detriment of the country for the republican party unattainable goals. And get stuck with the label "compromise" our values as Republican, always putting country pretty much last. It must be pretty tough to live under the republican banner these days for the moderates. The longer this goes the less credibility they have.

Isn't it obvious? :cool:

No

Bill Clinton stepped in doo doo with this one...............tell us again who called Republicans his "Enemies"?

I think that hate is being blamed on the wrong party.

It's typical leftism, they accuse the opponent of doing that of which they are already doing. It has gotten to the point where I just ignore most of the ones on here, they are so fucken ignorant it's not even worth wasting the time debating and rehashing the same old debunked leftist propaganda.

Bill Clinton stepped in doo doo with this one...............tell us again who called Republicans his "Enemies"?

I think that hate is being blamed on the wrong party.

It's typical leftism, they accuse the opponent of doing that of which they are already doing. It has gotten to the point where I just ignore most of the ones on here, they are so fucken ignorant it's not even worth wasting the time debating and rehashing the same old debunked leftist propaganda.

Exactly --- It's called projection.

They’ll ruin the Nation’s credit rating, allow Americans to suffer unemployment and poverty, and place in the Oval Office someone utterly unqualified.

oh yeah for sure, there were Democrats in Congress when the economy failed..and we now live in the ObamaNation, so credit rating, unemployment and poverty IS ALL HIS
and the one about someone in the Oval office utterly unqualified...he is there RIGHT NOW.
face it, you all voted for a failure

oh yeah for sure, there were Democrats in Congress when the economy failed..and we now live in the ObamaNation, so credit rating, unemployment and poverty IS ALL HIS
and the one about someone in the Oval office utterly unqualified...he is there RIGHT NOW.
face it, you all voted for a failure

...and what is wrong with obamanation???

It wasn't the Clintons, conservatives hated, it was all Liberals and Democrats. It wasn't just hate, it was beyond that. It was scorn. The conservatives in this country feel it should be a one party system..and they should be running things. They feel no compulsion to compromise with fellow Americans. It is their way..or no way. And this was shown with the Obama presidency. Even as he took and used old Republican ideas..these were voted against and even called "Communism". They've sided with leaders of foreign nations against our own President. That's beyond disgusting.

And that's it.

i'd like to think that my conservative friends don't think that way. but it's clear that furthest right 'base' does and that they've infected their party.

i hope it's a virus that runs its course and we get back the GOP of normal smart conservative people

but it's clear that furthest right 'base' does and that they've infected their party.

i hope it's a virus that runs its course and we get back the GOP of normal smart conservative people

of course people we are suppose to believe there is NO HATE in or from the Democrat party..

my gawd someone pass the friggen BARF BAG

:lmao:

but it's clear that furthest right 'base' does and that they've infected their party.

of course people we are suppose to believe there is NO HATE in or from the Democrat party..

more like pass the crack pipe if you believe there is no hate from the left.

one of them will be calling me a racist in 5,4,3,2

:lol:

Yep, neither side has a monopoly.

evidently these people slept through the Bush years or were just born during the Obama administration..
I have to laugh at threads like this

evidently these people slept through the Bush years or were just born during the Obama administration..

the sad part is they believe their own bullshit

we saw raw hate during the Bush administration from the left and the Democrat party...but they want to tell us the hate today is because of the Dear Leaders, SKIN COLOR
these people make me sick

Whenever I have been around Repubs, they have always been more full of anger and intolerant of any Democrat in office.

As a Democrat, I have voted for moderate, sane Repubs in the past but sadly there are none left.

If the Repubs can't work with moderates anymore, perhaps their demise with the rise of minorities is the best thing. :eusa_boohoo:

Whenever I have been around Repubs, they have always been more full of anger and intolerant of any Democrat in office.

As a Democrat, I have voted for moderate, sane Repubs in the past but sadly there are none left.

If the Repubs can't work with moderates anymore, perhaps their demise with the rise of minorities is the best thing. :eusa_boohoo:

lovely, what is it with you people and wishing death on others?
but don't label this as hate

Last edited:

the sad part is they believe their own bullshit

we saw raw hate during the Bush administration from the left and the Democrat party...but they want to tell us the hate today is because of the Dear Leaders, SKIN COLOR
these people make me sick

for 20 years the Obamas sat in the USA of KKK and God Damn America church and the libs wonder why someone would question their love of the country

" For the first time in my life i'm proud of my country"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back