The party of small government strikes again

You literally spun the evidence I posted first moron LOL do you have any self awareness?

You're evidence was fake news. Never at any point in this century have we produced more oil than we've consumed. Exporting more than we import doesn't equate to energy independence. FFS, there's several ways, now that I think about it, that the statement can be misconstrued.

For example: The massive storage facilities that ALL of our oil companies have at their disposal. Produce and import a lot of oil A month later, lower the amount being imported and sell a lot of what we've been storing.
Import it, store it. Add some of our own to the mix, then export it.

Sort of a slide of hand move. A fabrication to make you believe something that's just not true.

You're evidence was fake news. Never at any point in this century have we produced more oil than we've consumed. Exporting more than we import doesn't equate to energy independence. FFS, there's several ways, now that I think about it, that the statement can be misconstrued.

For example: The massive storage facilities that ALL of our oil companies have at their disposal. Produce and import a lot of oil A month later, lower the amount being imported and sell a lot of what we've been storing.
Import it, store it. Add some of our own to the mix, then export it.

Sort of a slide of hand move. A fabrication to make you believe something that's just not true.
Yeah sure it is pal

So we weren't energy independent at all under Trump?

Yeah sure it is pal

So we weren't energy independent at all under Trump?

No we weren't. Like I said it was skewed numbers. Some sort of fancy political wording politicians used. Like when bat woman from Chicago said crime was down.

We have never EVER produced more oil than we consumed. Not once since I've been alive on this planet. Exporting more than importing isn't the same as being energy independent. For the simple fact that a LOT of that oil that was exported had to have been imported to start with. OR we imported a lot of oil, and saved up our own oil (for months) and then exported it.

There's several ways to skew the numbers. But the bottom line is we've never produced more than we've consumed.

Rust_Cohle , Ok, don't believe the facts staring you right in the face. I don't expect you to believe it. You're just like the Biden supporters who refuse to see how bad he is.
And for the same loyalist reasons.

North Carolina lawmakers introduce bill to ban participation trophies for kids

North Carolina lawmakers introduced a bill to ban giving children participation trophies for youth sports activities.

The three Republican state representatives — Sens. Tim Moffitt, Eddie Settle, and Bobby Hanig — introduced the bill, called Eliminate Participation Trophies, to the state senate on March 30.

The bill says that any award given to children for youth recreation activities must be based on identified performance achievements.

"Youth sports or other youth recreation activities operated under the authority of a local government shall not include awards for participants based solely on their participation in the sport or other activity," according to the proposed one-page bill.

Now, whether you agree with participation trophies or not, I think we could all agree it is not something the government needs to be sticking its nose in to.
Wow! We agree! Write this date down! Who knows when it will happen again!

Says the guy who spun some bs first when shown facts

You didn't show any facts. You posted an article from someone else who bought into the lie. I gave you factual numbers to prove we weren't actually energy independent. And you're ignoring it.
Fine. Believe the lies.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories?"

In this instance. The cost of lies was electing a liar with big promises that even he knew couldn't be accomplished. And to get people to forget the lies he's told before, he comes up with even more lies. Like the energy independence lie.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”

You didn't show any facts. You posted an article from someone else who bought into the lie. I gave you factual numbers to prove we weren't actually energy independent. And you're ignoring it.
Fine. Believe the lies.

"What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left but to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories?"

In this instance. The cost of lies was electing a liar with big promises that even he knew couldn't be accomplished. And to get people to forget the lies he's told before, he comes up with even more lies. Like the energy independence lie.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
You spun bs and told shit here's more proof for ya

But don't let that stop your TDS

North Carolina lawmakers introduce bill to ban participation trophies for kids

North Carolina lawmakers introduced a bill to ban giving children participation trophies for youth sports activities.

The three Republican state representatives — Sens. Tim Moffitt, Eddie Settle, and Bobby Hanig — introduced the bill, called Eliminate Participation Trophies, to the state senate on March 30.

The bill says that any award given to children for youth recreation activities must be based on identified performance achievements.

"Youth sports or other youth recreation activities operated under the authority of a local government shall not include awards for participants based solely on their participation in the sport or other activity," according to the proposed one-page bill.

Now, whether you agree with participation trophies or not, I think we could all agree it is not something the government needs to be sticking its nose in to.
How does this make government bigger?

Sorry don't understand. Limited government, even individual liberty, used to be things conservatives cared about. It's true. Look it up.
In the long run it will make government smaller because we won't be raising yet another generation of entitled fucksticks who expect to be given shit for doing nothing, Stupid.

In the long run it will make government smaller because we won't be raising yet another generation of entitled fucksticks who expect to be given shit for doing nothing, Stupid.
Lol. Sure man. You guys are a hoot.

Your lack of cognitive thinking skills bit you in the ass, Simp.

How does this make government bigger?

By removing the power from the local area and giving it to the state instead.

No different than when the Fed Govt takes power from the states.

I do appreciate how you do not even try to pretned to be for smaller government or more freedom.

It is refreshing to see you stop trying to pretend

Forum List

Back