The party of small government strikes again

Are you stupid? You're talking about CINO. Conservative in name only. I'm talking about actual conservatives.
That's one of you Trump supports biggest problems. Y'all have let the CINO's and the media define "conservatism" to you for so long, you don't even know what it means.
Republicans, like Trump, ran on fiscal conservatism. Remember Trump saying he was going to get the national debt down to zero in 8 years? Do you remember him even trying?
I don't either. But I do remember him spending $8 trillion in just 4 years. That's the actions of a CINO.
Do you actual believe you're fooling anyone? You're not a conservative of any kind. You're a hardcore leftist.

Here's the actions of an actual conservative.
He voted NO on the following:
Lame Duck Budget Busting Spending Bill
Pass the $700 billion so-called Inflation Reduction Act
Support Gun Control
Fund the war in Ukraine through the end of Joe Biden's first term with a $40 billion aid package
Pass a $1.5 trillion Omnibus funding Biden's vaccine mandates

That's the short list.
Trump has to sign a budget, even if it has things in it that he doesn't like. A typical leftwing propaganda technique is to blame the president for all the spending in the budget that Democrats demanded. You are proving that you're just another sleazy leftwinger.

1) I'm for MAGA not RINOs

2) You wouldn't know where the center was if someone kicked you square in the center of your keister

FFS, do you even know what a RINO is? Or where the term comes from?

Here's a help for you. RINO comes from the era of Reagan. Reagan was a RINO because he, JUST EXACTLY LIKE TRUMP, spent way more than the deficit. Increase Fed borrowing (first to ever borrow more than $1 trillion). 1 tax cut with 4 tax increases. Increased the debt ceiling 17 times. And increased the size and scope of government.

They called Reagan and Republicans like him RINO's because up til then, Republicans didn't believe in spending the country into oblivion. They kept the debt close enough to zero that it didn't effect the value of the USD.
That in itself helped to keep the actual value of our currency high enough that American manufacturers could stay here in the USA. Because when the USD value is high, people can live on a lot less money, because it goes farther.
Now, thanks to RINO's like Trump, $15hr is a poverty wage. The USD has lost 75% of his buying power since Reagan.
All of Trumps borrowing, has depreciated the hell out of the USD's value, just like Biden has done.
Republicans who do that kind of crap are RINO's. (Actually CINO's).

LMAO Trump supporters using the word RINO without even knowing wft it means.
Trump eliminated the debt ceiling for two years, and you Trumpbots didn't say a word about it. Suddenly, debt ceiling in back online, and you're screaming about Biden wanting it raised. That's priceless. And make you Trump supporters look like fools to us fiscal conservatives.
And you don't even realize it. Y'all are the RINO's.

Y'all are like fat people who fat shame others.

Do you actual believe you're fooling anyone? You're not a conservative of any kind. You're a hardcore leftist.

You're only saying that because you don't know wtf an actual conservative is or supports. You're just using the MSM's definition of conservative. And it makes you look retarded to those of us who do know what actual conservatism is.

Trump has to sign a budget, even if it has things in it that he doesn't like. A typical leftwing propaganda technique is to blame the president for all the spending in the budget that Democrats demanded. You are proving that you're just another sleazy leftwinger.

He doesn't HAVE to sign a budget. He can veto it and let the house override the veto. Then it's on the house. Trump only vetoed one spending bill (not one budget).

This is government 101 stuff here. A conservative would veto bills that go beyond the deficit and either force the house to override the veto, or come up with a bill that's below the deficit.
You know, the very thing you Trumpbots are wanting now that there's a democrat in the White House? Why TF wasn't you complaining about it when Trump was in office?

I'll tell you why? Because you're Trump loyalist, who don't give AF about the deficit, the national debt, borrowing or spending when he was in office. This is why he never vetoed one budget bill.

He never said it, but nevertheless he's lobbying for the people who impose them.

HE NEVER SAID IT... But up until this post, you acted like he did.

Make up your mind. He posted something that you can agree with. So just admit it.

Does everyone who's not a Trump loyalist have to be attacked by the Trump tribe?

You're only saying that because you don't know wtf an actual conservative is or supports. You're just using the MSM's definition of conservative. And it makes you look retarded to those of us who do know what actual conservatism is.
The claim that you're an actual conservatives doesn't pass the laugh test. No one in this forum believes you're a conservative, not even you.
He doesn't HAVE to sign a budget. He can veto it and let the house override the veto. Then it's on the house. Trump only vetoed one spending bill (not one budget).
This is reality. He eventually has to sign a budget, and your theory that he can get exactly what he wants only proves that you're a fucking moron.

This is government 101 stuff here. A conservative would veto bills that go beyond the deficit and either force the house to override the veto, or come up with a bill that's below the deficit.
You know, the very thing you Trumpbots are wanting now that there's a democrat in the White House? Why TF wasn't you complaining about it when Trump was in office?
So according to you we've never had a conservative president? It's amazing to me that everything you post is moronic.

I'll tell you why? Because you're Trump loyalist, who don't give AF about the deficit, the national debt, borrowing or spending when he was in office. This is why he never vetoed one budget bill.

Another classic leftwing propaganda technique is to claim that a Republican president actually has the ability to get everything he wants. Whenever you see this claim, you know the author is a fraud.

So according to you we've never had a conservative president? It's amazing to me that everything you post is moronic.

The last one was Coolidge.

He eventually has to sign a budget, and your theory that he can get exactly what he wants only proves that you're a fucking moron.

He also submits a budget request each year that is the start of the process. His 4 were the 4 largest in the history of the nation at that time.

Why does someone who wants to spend less ask for more, knowing the other sides wants to spend even more?

HE NEVER SAID IT... But up until this post, you acted like he did.

Make up your mind. He posted something that you can agree with. So just admit it.

Does everyone who's not a Trump loyalist have to be attacked by the Trump tribe?
He posted the usual horseshit. Trump supporters attack every leftwing liar and fraud.

Or he just got tired of responding to child-like Trump tribe members.

Like your comment below.

BriPat has an active imagination.

But one thing he did get right, he does stalk me all over this forum, often coming into threads only to jab at me while never addressing the topic of the thread.

I am glad that I can give his sad little life some meaning.

The last one was Coolidge.
I won't argue with that. However, YourTruly would.

He also submits a budget request each year that is the start of the process. His 4 were the 4 largest in the history of the nation at that time.

Why does someone who wants to spend less ask for more, knowing the other sides wants to spend even more?

I'd have to research your claims here. However, I'm sure the democrats always wanted more spending than what the president wanted.

BriPat has an active imagination.

But one thing he did get right, he does stalk me all over this forum, often coming into threads only to jab at me while never addressing the topic of the thread.

I am glad that I can give his sad little life some meaning.
More of your typical bullshit.

I'd have to research your claims here. However, I'm sure the democrats always wanted more spending than what the president wanted.

They sure did. And knowing that, why did Trump always ask for more to start with since that was just the starting point.

If you want to spend less and you know the other side wants to spend more, would it not be wise to start lower?

FFS, do you even know what a RINO is? Or where the term comes from?

Here's a help for you. RINO comes from the era of Reagan. Reagan was a RINO because he, JUST EXACTLY LIKE TRUMP, spent way more than the deficit. Increase Fed borrowing (first to ever borrow more than $1 trillion). 1 tax cut with 4 tax increases. Increased the debt ceiling 17 times. And increased the size and scope of government.

They called Reagan and Republicans like him RINO's because up til then, Republicans didn't believe in spending the country into oblivion. They kept the debt close enough to zero that it didn't effect the value of the USD.
That in itself helped to keep the actual value of our currency high enough that American manufacturers could stay here in the USA. Because when the USD value is high, people can live on a lot less money, because it goes farther.
Now, thanks to RINO's like Trump, $15hr is a poverty wage. The USD has lost 75% of his buying power since Reagan.
All of Trumps borrowing, has depreciated the hell out of the USD's value, just like Biden has done.
Republicans who do that kind of crap are RINO's. (Actually CINO's).

LMAO Trump supporters using the word RINO without even knowing wft it means.
Trump eliminated the debt ceiling for two years, and you Trumpbots didn't say a word about it. Suddenly, debt ceiling in back online, and you're screaming about Biden wanting it raised. That's priceless. And make you Trump supporters look like fools to us fiscal conservatives.
And you don't even realize it. Y'all are the RINO's.

Y'all are like fat people who fat shame others.
RINO is you neocon bush loving globalist pieces of shit who want to sell us all out

The way the uni party is so against Trump is all the reason I need to vote for him a third time.

You say 15/HR is a poverty wage so what's your answer? Raise minimum wage again and watch everything become unaffordable? If that is your answer you don't get economics

You're clown shoes just like your lolbertarian pal gator

They sure did. And knowing that, why did Trump always ask for more to start with since that was just the starting point.

If you want to spend less and you know the other side wants to spend more, would it not be wise to start lower?
Trump was wildly inconsistent on spending

It’s not his strong suit

He didn't ask for more, fuckwit. He asked for less

Liar.

Each of his budget request were for more spending than the year previous.

His 4th budget request asked for more than a trillion dollars than even Obama ever spent.

That is not less, that is more.

Forum List

Back