The party of small government strikes again

No, they do it because it is cheaper and easier and takes away any chance of someone trying to rob them for their cash on hand.
Happens in certain places in Europe that work late night like cabs and buses...

Revolut is king in Europe.. It has basically taken away cash... Kids get pocket money thru Revolut.

I hear it is more feature rich than Venmo but I don't know in reality..

Liked, but not accepting cash actually isn't their right.

Of course it is. What is funny is that even this bill exempt many places from being forced to take cash. Why is that if it is not their right?

I pick up the can of tuna from the shelf with the intent to purchase, Am I in debt to them for the tuna, or can I just walk out the door with it?

It is not yours till you pay for it, thus no debt till that point.

I think that I have used cash once, since Covid started.

Our Local Sports Arena, Our Airport, - some other places have gone cashless only.

I dunno.

Yep, thats gg sop. I went into a cafe in missoula three years ago when most businesses were opening back up. They wouldn't accept cash so I walked out. Didnt complain to any of the employees or owners. Thats their right but they did go out of business a year later. Lol.
You should have petitioned the government for grievances, you fascist! - Mintrut

No, but they should be forced to charge the same price as cash if they DO take cards. This 3 or 4% "convenience fee" I feel should be illegal.

Why don't you address questions in my last post? 16% of all Americans have credit too bad for them to get a credit card. Why is it ok to discriminate against them?
Another win from the poster who gets it best. :)

Why don't you address questions in my last post? 16% of all Americans have credit too bad for them to get a credit card. Why is it ok to discriminate against them?

Sorry I missed that. This thread is on fire and a bit tough to keep up.

Have you not heard of Debit card? One needs no credit for them.

As long as the dollar is legal tender in the US every merchant should be required to accept it as a precondition to operating a business.....All other payment forms they accept is up to them.

It has shit all to do with "big government" but everything to do with common sense which the OP seems to be lacking in.

Im going to go buy a 50k dollar car with trash bags of coins. When they refuse it, I want yall to raise hell! Call your congressman! LOCK THEM UP
Thank you in advance.

As long as the dollar is legal tender in the US every merchant should be required to accept it as a precondition to operating a business.....All other payment forms they accept is up to them.

It has shit all to do with "big government" but everything to do with common sense which the OP seems to be lacking in.
What about the avocado thing? That shit gets old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back