The party of small Govt does it again...

They've eliminated a conflict of interest, it had nothing to do with 'telling people how to pay their bills', that's your chosen observation of it.

There is no conflict of interest. Also, they did not eliminate it for any other public union in the state. If there was a conflict of interest why not do it for all of public unions of the state?

Hey, I get why you want to change the subject, I really do. You don't like it when posters point out your hypocrisy.

The topic of the thread is the new Florida law.

Either address it or be ignored.

Your choice.

They've eliminated a conflict of interest, it had nothing to do with 'telling people how to pay their bills', that's your chosen observation of it.

If you approve of DeSantis' actions, who do you think should be next?

The topic of the thread is the new Florida law.

Either address it or be ignored.

Your choice.
You have just hurt my feelings threatening that you are going to ignore me. I just don't know how I am going to make it through the rest of the day. Now I've got to look for my tissue box. I was just merely pointing out how you claim to not like both sides and yet you only make posts attacking only one side and not the other. Why is that?

The left is a lost cause. They don't even pretend to be interested in limited government.

This. The left is pretty open about what they want.

The right talks a good game, but threads like this show it is just talk.

There is no conflict of interest. Also, they did not eliminate it for any other public union in the state. If there was a conflict of interest why not do it for all of public unions of the state?

They should, I hope they do since it is a conflict of interest.

They should, I hope they do since it is a conflict of interest.

I do not agree there is any conflict of interest, they are merely providing a service.

And. they are not even talking about doing this to the rest since none of those unions have spoken out against DeSantis and his laws.

You're the one with the silly notion of 'targeting'. :dunno:

How else do you explain laws passed designed to address only a specific company/group.

What else would you call it?

If Congress passed a bill that only dealt with Twitter and nothing else, would you think it was targeting?

You're the one with the silly notion of 'targeting'. :dunno:
Oh, I see. Well, if you're denying that these acts are targeted retribution, then you're just lying. Which isn't a bad strategy, politically, if you can't defend your position.

How else do you explain laws passed designed to address only a specific company/group.

What else would you call it?

If Congress passed a bill that only dealt with Twitter and nothing else, would you think it was targeting?

Twitter is a private company. Government workers are under the control of legislatures. This bill applies to all government sector workers in the state, but teachers are highlighted because it draws more sympathy.

Forum List

Back