The 'People's Choice'? Hardly! Superdelegates Propping Up Hillary!

Again, Hillary is by far the pledged delegate leader. So the DNC is 'propping up' the easy leader in the election?

She leads Bernie by 200 delegates when you apply the true democratic election principle of '1 person 1 vote' and allow every vote to equally matter....no clear leader according to the citizen voters. Without the rigged Super delegates Hillary is in a 'dog fight'...which is appropriate considering her barking....

Again, the super delegates have never cost the pledged delegate leader of the nomination.
...yet...
she's winning by having 268 more pledged delegates than Sanders, where did you get 200?

must be some sort of GOP math? ;)

The closer the GOP gets to a brokered convention......the louder conservatives will whine about Hillary leading in both pledged and super delegates.

Blaming the democrats for what conservatives do is essentially a GOP plank at this point.
yep, but this is what republicans do.... it's very transparent, they ain't foolin' nobody but the foolish, with this kind of junk....

The closer the GOP gets to a brokered convention......the louder conservatives will whine about Hillary leading in both pledged and super delegates.

Blaming the democrats for what conservatives do is essentially a GOP plank at this point.

I find It funny that anyone other than a liberal can acknowledge the hypocrisy and 'voter fraud' / rigged systems in both parties. When faced with that reality Liberals can not bring themselves to admit their own system and leadership is flawed. No matter what, they have to defend it while pulling a page from Saul Alynski's 'Rule For Radicals' - pointing fingers at the other party to distract from their own issues they, again, can not bring themselves to acknowledge.

It's like the old machine that used to have the chicken inside. You drop in a quarter and the chicken would 'dance'....except the reality is that the chicken was standing on a 'hot plate' that would heat up, causing the chicken to 'dance'.

In this case, pointing out to a liberal the flaw in his own party's system is like dropping a quarter in the machine and the hot plate heating up, resulting in the chicken 'tap dancing'.

:lmao:

I find It funny that anyone other than a liberal can acknowledge the hypocrisy and 'voter fraud' / rigged systems in both parties. When faced with that reality Liberals can not bring themselves to admit their own system and leadership is flawed. No matter what, they have to defend it while pulling a page from Saul Alynski's 'Rule For Radicals' - pointing fingers at the other party to distract from their own issues they, again, can not bring themselves to acknowledge.

I find it hilarious that you're equating the word 'more' with the word 'fewer'. You genuinely can't tell the difference. Rational people can.

I actually send the post where you insisted that the DNC was 'propping up' the winner to friends so they could laugh too.

Again, Hillary is by far the pledged delegate leader. So the DNC is 'propping up' the easy leader in the election?

She leads Bernie by 200 delegates when you apply the true democratic election principle of '1 person 1 vote' and allow every vote to equally matter....no clear leader according to the citizen voters. Without the rigged Super delegates Hillary is in a 'dog fight'...which is appropriate considering her barking....

Again, the super delegates have never cost the pledged delegate leader of the nomination.
...yet...
she's winning by having 268 more pledged delegates than Sanders, where did you get 200?

must be some sort of GOP math? ;)

yep, but this is what republicans do.... it's very transparent, they ain't foolin' nobody but the foolish, with this kind of junk....

Yeah, but its getting a shrill desperation to it. As the GOP brokered convention comes closer, as their own party rallies AGAINST the leading nominee, the more feverishly they oppose Super Delegates.

What are Democrats so afraid of that drive them into creating a system that helps them stack the deck against what the voters want? Probably the same thing that has driven the GOP to do the same - greed, hunger to achieve and maintain their power, wealth, and positions.....

Politicians have forgotten it's all about the will of the people, and if that is truly the case there is no need for Super Delegates. There is also no need for a 'magic number' that if not reached results in a brokered convention where 'Leaders' can negotiate giving the nomination to someone who was not even in the race and whom the people had no say regarding. Both of these are tools for those in power to be able to impose their will on the people.

Remember when kids ran for student body president back in grade school? 1 person, 1 vote, and whoever got the most votes won....period. There were no super delegates. There were no 'magic number' that had to be reached or a 'brokered convention' was held. Back when we were kids we KNEW what was fair and we abided by those rules / principles. It was not until we grew up into greedy ,manipulative adults who decided we (some) would do anything to win / get our way that crap like this was 'invented'.

What are Democrats so afraid of that drive them into creating a system that helps them stack the deck against what the voters want? Probably the same thing that has driven the GOP to do the same - greed, hunger to achieve and maintain their power, wealth, and positions.....

Politicians have forgotten it's all about the will of the people, and if that is truly the case there is no need for Super Delegates. There is also no need for a 'magic number' that if not reached results in a brokered convention where 'Leaders' can negotiate giving the nomination to someone who was not even in the race and whom the people had no say regarding. Both of these are tools for those in power to be able to impose their will on the people.

Remember when kids ran for student body president back in grade school? 1 person, 1 vote, and whoever got the most votes won....period. There were no super delegates. There were no 'magic number' that had to be reached or a 'brokered convention' was held. Back when we were kids we KNEW what was fair and we abided by those rules / principles. It was not until we grew up into greedy ,manipulative adults who decided we (some) would do anything to win / get our way that crap like this was 'invented'.

With Hillary leading in the pledged delegate AND super delegate count, not much. Remember, the DNC can tell the difference between 'more' and 'fewer'.

Its only you that pretends that 'more' and 'fewer' are the exact same thing.

With a brokered GOP convention on the horizon, how's pretending working out for you?

With Hillary leading in the pledged delegate AND super delegate count, not much. Remember, the DNC can tell the difference between 'more' and 'fewer'.

With a brokered GOP convention on the horizon, how's pretending working out for you?
There should be no 'pledged super delegates' - they should have had a say in the primaries by voting in the caucuses like everyone else. That is the point you don't seem to get or are trying hard to ignore.

And you keep, ignorantly, seem to be assuming / stating I do not have a problem with what the GOP is doing....I do. If I were a Republican it would bother me even more. I am just pointing out how both parties are screwing their members to ensure they get exactly who THEY want, not who the people necessarily want. You seem to be the only one having heartburn about acknowledging that. Not my problem. You don't have to convince me of anything, and won't, so I don't know why you're trying so hard. I respect you opinion...now attack me again / tell me how I am wrong to disagree with you. :p

There should be no 'pledged super delegates' - they should have had a say in the primaries by voting in the caucuses like everyone else. That is the point you don't seem to get or are trying hard to ignore.

And you keep, ignorantly, seem to be assuming / stating I do not have a problem with what the GOP is doing....I do. If I were a Republican it would bother me even more. I am just pointing out how both parties are screwing their members to ensure they get exactly who THEY want, not who the people necessarily want. You seem to be the only one having heartburn about acknowledging that. Not my problem. You don't have to convince me of anything, and won't, so I don't know why you're trying so hard. I respect you opinion...now attack me again / tell me how I am wrong to disagree with you. :p

I've never said you 'don't have a problem with what the GOP is doing'. I've said that you're shrilling trying to direct focus away from what the GOP is doing, despite it being exactly what you lament about.

And you're focusing on super delegates....that have never done what you lament about. As they have never turned the nomination against the candidate with the most delegates.

Ever.

While that's exactly what the GOP establishment is trying to do to Trump. So of course, you'll try to blame democrats. Remember, in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back