The Plan of the Fascist Canuck.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City

The son of a commie fighter in the Castro Army, Ted Cruz has a pretty transparent plan:

1. Force a shutdown.
2. Force a default.

And here's where it branches:

1. If the President issues an executive order to stop the default - Impeach.

2. If the President does not issue executive order. blame the default on the President and Impeach.

There is a precedence for this.

This exact action happened during the Clinton administration.

Shutdown.
Impeachment.

The son of a commie fighter in the Castro Army, Ted Cruz has a pretty transparent plan:

1. Force a shutdown.
2. Force a default.

And here's where it branches:

1. If the President issues an executive order to stop the default - Impeach.

2. If the President does not issue executive order. blame the default on the President and Impeach.

Sounds like a plan for the Mounty! :cuckoo:

I know this is selfish, but for the sake of my amazing, beautiful children, I'm hopeful that we'll evolve beyond comparing other Americans to fascists and communists, comparing other Americans to Hitler and Castro.

Until we'll grow up a bit and start communicating as reasonable, mature adults, the decay will continue. Hopefully at some point we'll get over ourselves and see this.

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

How many house votes do you think Cruz has? He has no control over anything the house does, and a single senate vote.

It like McCarthy's House Unamerican Activities Blacklisting Zero Mostel.

It don't matter if it's trueor total bullshit, it's what Dems have been instructed to learn and parrot back

Last edited:

I know this is selfish, but for the sake of my amazing, beautiful children, I'm hopeful that we'll evolve beyond comparing other Americans to fascists and communists, comparing other Americans to Hitler and Castro.

Until we'll grow up a bit and start communicating as reasonable, mature adults, the decay will continue. Hopefully at some point we'll get over ourselves and see this.

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

I hope we burry old failed ideas deep into the ground forever....Soon.

How many house votes do you think Cruz has? He has no control over anything the house does, and a single senate vote.

LOL

Facts?

You think Democrats respond to "Facts"?

The Collective has their orders

^ straight from the rw Hive mind :tinfoil: :rolleyes:

Cruz is a Senator, Dems control the Senate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8]Three Branches of Government School House Rock - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Facts?

You think Democrats respond to "Facts"?

The Collective has their orders

^ straight from the rw Hive mind :tinfoil: :rolleyes:

Cruz is a Senator, Dems control the Senate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EISWIY9bG8]Three Branches of Government School House Rock - YouTube[/ame]

Are you TRYING to make some sort of point there franke? What might it be? Is it that you understand how the minority party in the Senate can block most everything that comes to the floor? Is that what you are trying to say? If so, at last you got something correct.

Before it's too late.

But that's just me.

Cruz's pop fought in Castro's army.

My Grandfather was an ambassador from Cuba to Canada under Batista..and was on Castro's hit list.

This is an issue very near and dear..

letting a junior, foreign born, rw senator crater the U.S. & consequently, the world economy, because he and his for-profit rw backers such as the Kochs doesn't like Presidential election results isn't very wise. The President ran on keeping O'care and his opponent ran on repealing it. We all know what happened in that election- :up: someone go a resounding electoral college win :afro:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back