The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

This is from the general category of neutron stars. Condensed with a small apparent size but with a great mass. I think it has wings in appearance due to light bending around some from the back. :eusa_drool:

This is from the general category of neutron stars. Condensed with a small apparent size but with a great mass. I think it has wings in appearance due to light bending around some from the back. :eusa_drool:

If that's what it is, the solar system would already be torn apart.

It's quiet now, but it could pick up soon. This object has to be something. I'll stick with my thoughts that this is a magnetar. Won't budge an inch.:rock:

It's quiet now, but it could pick up soon. This object has to be something. I'll stick with my thoughts that this is a magnetar. Won't budge an inch.:rock:

Gravity doesn't act like wind. It's always on.

It's not a magnestar. It's a comet. Period.

I'm sure that a comet is out of the question, right? I'm sure you won't budge, because you have all the evidence. And it won't tear apart our solar system until it's good and ready, huh? :cuckoo:

$dwarf[1].jpg

I'm sure that a comet is out of the question, right? I'm sure you won't budge, because you have all the evidence. And it won't tear apart our solar system until it's good and ready, huh? :cuckoo:

It seems to be getting ready to rip the planet a new asshole.:smoke:

It seems to be getting ready to rip the planet a new asshole.:smoke:

uh-huh......:cool:

Well HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! I liked it better when terral was doing all Saying all the bs....now it just seems like more people that are more crazier then him are just pulling shit out the air..man I love this thread!!

Sure it is a comet!

The one inescapable fact is that the Trolls who threw this piece of meat on the floor, sure got you bunch to look at it and forget to breathe since then....

:tongue:

Last edited:
Sure it is a comet!

The one inescapable fact is that the Trolls who threw this piece of meat on the floor, sure got you bunch to look at it and forget to breathe since then....

That's the cover story for the "little people". The ones that drink the fluoride and take all the vaccines. And radiation is harmless, too. Kinetic action. Birth certificate. Bin Laden theatre, on and on. :rock:

Sure it is a comet!

That's the cover story for the "little people". The ones that drink the fluoride and take all the vaccines. And radiation is harmless, too. Kinetic action. Birth certificate. Bin Laden theatre, on and on. :rock:

Then there are the "Chicken Little's" of the world. :eusa_whistle:

Sure it is a comet!

Spent a little time yesterday looking at pics of that observatory on the South Pole. This thing is coming from the south. Windy here today, 104F. Last time the wind blew here like this Joplin got hit. It's way far away. I was on ATS.com the day before the big one in Japan and was writing that I felt something bad was going to happen. Some guy asked me, "what"? I didn't know. Rested and when I awoke, Whoomp! There it was.

Remember feeling creepy at the grocery store, buying cheap vodka and marked down bread. Some lady was looking at me strange, I must have had an odd look on my face.:smoke:

Spent a little time yesterday looking at pics of that observatory on the South Pole. This thing is coming from the south. Windy here today, 104F. Last time the wind blew here like this Joplin got hit. It's way far away. I was on ATS.com the day before the big one in Japan and was writing that I felt something bad was going to happen. Some guy asked me, "what"? I didn't know. Rested and when I awoke, Whoomp! There it was.

Remember feeling creepy at the grocery store, buying cheap vodka and marked down bread. Some lady was looking at me strange, I must have had an odd look on my face.:smoke:

Yeah...with all that going on from your "boogie man".....have the tides changed at all? Didn't think so.
61 here today...your point?

Now that the "comet" is gaining on us again, the break in the weather will diminish and we should start seeing increased activity again. When this happens it's because the "comet" is getting closer to us and it's effect on our magnetic field is intensifying.

If you're lucky, maybe you'll start seeing a shift in your tides soon!

Yeah...with all that going on from your "boogie man".....have the tides changed at all? Didn't think so.

My relatives have read my posts here! I have to go for some kind of mental health review at the local hospital.

After that I have been signed up at the spay/neuter clinic for animals.

I hope you are happy about the way you have made me look.:rock:

My relatives have read my posts here! I have to go for some kind of mental health review at the local hospital.

After that I have been signed up at the spay/neuter clinic for animals.

I hope you are happy about the way you have made me look.:rock:

Now that put a smile on my face. :lol:

Let me know if you see terral at the metal review place when you get back bc terral hasn't been around to post a new research on this subject...I'm getting worried that they might have locked him in a padded room with a straight jacket on.

HTML:

Remember feeling creepy at the grocery store, buying cheap vodka and marked down bread. Some lady was looking at me strange, I must have had an odd look on my face :rock:

Where you high or just have gas?? :rock:

Forum List

Back