The police and democrats or republicans

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
I have a business and am often driving between 6 pm and 6 am 4 to 6 days a week.
I have a used bmw and am multi racial American indain latino hispanic and black. Im female.
I carry a gun and have a permit.
I have been pulled over for lights out minor speeding etc but never ticketed.
I have never been searched and always tell the police I have a gun and show them my credentials.
I have always been treated with respect..

Why is it democrats have such alleged bad experiences.
I have only had good. Im bi racial carry a gun and have a car often associated with drug dealers but have always bern treated with respect.

I have a business and am often driving between 6 pm and 6 am 4 to 6 days a week.
I have a used bmw and am multi racial American indain latino hispanic and black. Im female.
I have never been searched and always tell the police I have a gun and show them my credentials.

I have only had good. Im bi racial carry a gun and have a car often associated with drug dealers but have always bern treated with respect.

I've been pulled over and treated with courtesy and respect too. Lots of good cops out there. Perhaps you just haven't come across an ass hole with a badge and gun yet. Lots of them out there too.

• Banned
It may depend upon where you live and what the local gun laws are. It sounds like you are from a gun friendly 2nd Amendment supporting state. For example, in NJ, a similar minority woman was arrested and faced prison time until pardoned by Governor Christie.
Woman with Pa. handgun permit faces prison sentence for carrying in New Jersey
Pardoned by Christie, woman pushed for change to U.S. gun laws
Im in florida which is a gin freindly state .
So you know im fairly well known as my man is very well known as a sargent of arms for a well known local mc club . we are both well known for being drug free .

• Banned

Police only respond in like kind. If you give a cop a hard time, it's likely they will give you a hard time. Treat them like fellow human beings, they will treat you the same.

Democrats are taught to hate police from very young on. It becomes apparent in their attitude towards police when they do get pulled over. One thing leads to another, and eventually it escalates into something real ugly. Then the media gets involved to fan the flames. That riles up other Democrats and the next thing you know, there are protests or even riots.

Whoopee. Who cares?

Again, who cares? What are you even prattling on about, idiot? Pointless thread.

• Banned

Whoopee. Who cares?

Again, who cares? What are you even prattling on about, idiot? Pointless thread.
No its not pointless it is a question to show the differance between conservative and democrats who encounter the police.
As a bi racial American I should of experienced the alleged racial hate democrats say they experience but do not even in the wee hours of the night

The police probably saw the "peace" sticker on their car, decided that anyone who promoted "peace" must be a dirty filthy degenerate liberal and they acted accordingly.

Isn't this what you want?

For some reason I can't fully explain, people who regularly break the law take a very confrontational stance when questioned by the police.

That confrontational stance tends to make police suspicious.

Law-abiding folks tend to take a police stop in their stride.

Of course you have the occasional self-important person who doesn't have time for your police shenanigans. (Damn it! Don't you know who I am? I'm the secretary to the assistant city water commissioner for Lake County! I'll have your badge for this!). Or, my personal favorite, "I pay your salary" (Yes, people actually say that, not just on TV).

Whoopee. Who cares?

No its not pointless it is a question to show the differance between conservative and democrats who encounter the police.

It's a completely nonsensical 'question' is what it is. Police don't profile based on political party affiliation. You have no point.

As a bi racial American I should of experienced the alleged racial hate democrats say they experience but do not even in the wee hours of the night

Your ethnicity is irrelevant. Are you actually bitching because you don't get hassled by police? Is that where you're going with this stupid thread? You don't have anything better to do? For fucks sake, what a pathetic existence you must lead.

Whoopee. Who cares?

It's a completely nonsensical 'question' is what it is. Police don't profile based on political party affiliation. You have no point.

Your ethnicity is irrelevant. Are you actually bitching because you don't get hassled by police? Is that where you're going with this stupid thread? You don't have anything better to do? For fucks sake, what a pathetic existence you must lead.
OP: *posts thread with an obvious point*

you: *whats ur point*

OP: *explains obvious point even more simply*

you:
acktually.png

Whoopee. Who cares?

you:
View attachment 252955

trollface.gif

Whoopee. Who cares?

you:
View attachment 252955

View attachment 252963
That's a good way to get ignored.

Whoopee. Who cares?

you:
View attachment 252955

View attachment 252963
That's a good way to get ignored.

The point isn't important to me on any scale. I expressed it. Hyperbole is hyperbole. It's regretful you're so butt hurt about objectivity.

Wait a minute, it's the Democrats who are constantly telling us the reason for police pulling people over and arresting some and not others IS because of race and ethnicity. The OP simply points out there is no truth to that, at least from her standpoint.

For some reason I can't fully explain, people who regularly break the law take a very confrontational stance when questioned by the police.

That confrontational stance tends to make police suspicious.

Law-abiding folks tend to take a police stop in their stride.

Of course you have the occasional self-important person who doesn't have time for your police shenanigans. (Damn it! Don't you know who I am? I'm the secretary to the assistant city water commissioner for Lake County! I'll have your badge for this!). Or, my personal favorite, "I pay your salary" (Yes, people actually say that, not just on TV).

Being a former police officer yourself, you opinions matter the most in a conversation like this. Tell us.......did you ever work with officers who had a chip on their shoulders like the Dems claim all the time; cops who simply pulled over people of color just because they could for no reason?

The police probably saw the "peace" sticker on their car, decided that anyone who promoted "peace" must be a dirty filthy degenerate liberal and they acted accordingly.

Isn't this what you want?

Good enough reason for me. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back