The police did nothing to help David Hogg, and he is too dumb to even know

A zygote is not a baby . If y’all really cared about lives, you wouldn’t want to make so easy for crazies to get guns .
Dat's a human zygote. By any other name.

Human.
Maybe, but then it's trespassing, so out it goes.
Not maybe. Unless you've been fucking the goats again.
Like I said, it doesn't matter, because it doesn't give it the right to be in the mother.
It's a human being.

Kill it.
People die of starvation and the elements all the time. Who are you to force the mother to care for another person?

Human.
Like I said, it doesn't matter, because it doesn't give it the right to be in the mother.
It's a human being.

Kill it.
People die of starvation and the elements all the time. Who are you to force the mother to care for another person?
It's perfection for a mother to kill her own child. And in the womb, the safest she will be in her entire life.

AND mommy takes full responsibility and blame for killing her.

Way to think things through.

And he wants to help planned parenthood kill all the little babies, indeed what a monster

A zygote is not a baby . If y’all really cared about lives, you wouldn’t want to make so easy for crazies to get guns .

Human.
The mother spreading her legs and the father diving in there give him/her that right. How do you think pregnancy actually happens? It's not a mystery you know.

Human.
It's a human being.

Kill it.
True, people die of those things. But we do try our best to prevent that from happening. kids die in car wrecks and we have invented car seats for them to help better those odds. Maybe we should think of making a child in the womb at least as safe as the one in the car seat.

It's a human being.

Kill it.
It's perfection for a mother to kill her own child. And in the womb, the safest she will be in her entire life.

Human.
The mother spreading her legs and the father diving in there give him/her that right. How do you think pregnancy actually happens? It's not a mystery you know.

It's no mystery that burglars enter through the weak points of a house, like the doors or the windows, but living in a house with doors and windows doesn't give the burglar a right to a 9-month free lease. So your argument is utterly ridiculous.

It's a human being.

Kill it.
True, people die of those things. But we do try our best to prevent that from happening. kids die in car wrecks and we have invented car seats for them to help better those odds. Maybe we should think of making a child in the womb at least as safe as the one in the car seat.
They may invent car seats for some kids, but they don't give a shit about kids in Africa, not even enough to keep them from starving to death, and they shouldn't. The point is people choose whom to care about and that's the way it should be with pregnancies.[/quote]

It's a human being.

Kill it.

Human.

It's no mystery that burglars enter through the weak points of a house, like the doors or the windows, but living in a house with doors and windows doesn't give the burglar a right to a 9-month free lease. So your argument is utterly ridiculous.

It's a human being.

Kill it.
They may invent car seats for some kids, but they don't give a shit about kids in Africa, not even enough to keep them from starving to death, and they shouldn't. The point is people choose whom to care about and that's the way it should be with pregnancies.
[/QUOTE]
You're fucking brain dead. Pregnancy is like a burglar coming in through a window? And abortion is ok because children in Africa don't have car seats? The fuck?

It's a human being.

Kill it.

It's a human being.

Kill it.
They may invent car seats for some kids, but they don't give a shit about kids in Africa, not even enough to keep them from starving to death, and they shouldn't. The point is people choose whom to care about and that's the way it should be with pregnancies.
You're fucking brain dead. Pregnancy is like a burglar coming in through a window? And abortion is ok because children in Africa don't have car seats? The fuck?

No, throwing someone out of your house is OK at the very least because in this country there is still some respect for basic private property rights. It's pretty simple so I don't know why you're having so much trouble keeping up so early.

It's a human being.

Kill it.

It's a human being.

Kill it.

No, throwing someone out of your house is OK at the very least because in this country there is still some respect for basic private property rights. It's pretty simple so I don't know why you're having so much trouble keeping up so early.
I seriously can't wait for you to call 911 and have the cops show up because somehow you can't figure out how some burglar got in not only your house but inside your girlfriends womb and is making her gain weight. It's a fucking mystery that may never be solved. Will your property rights be upheld from this uninvited guest that came out of nowhere in the middle of an alcohol fueled night of unprotected sex? This should be a case for the ages!

I seriously can't wait for you to call 911 and have the cops show up because somehow you can't figure out how some burglar got in not only your house but inside your girlfriends womb and is making her gain weight. It's a fucking mystery that may never be solved.
Why would one call the cops for this? The government already made abortion legal to prevent these unnecessary calls.
Will your property rights be upheld from this uninvited guest that came out of nowhere in the middle of an alcohol fueled night of unprotected sex? This should be a case for the ages!
They already are. Abortion is legal.

He wants to stop gun nuts slaughtering people . What a monster!
And he wants to help planned parenthood kill all the little babies, indeed what a monster
What does this have to do with Planned Parenthood?
Planned parenthood kills millions of people, far more than any AR-15..............................

Call your mommy and complain because I beat you into a corner...............Again
LOLOL

No, you proved again that you’re deranged as Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with this thread.

:cuckoo:

Seriously this kid is a sorry excuse for a human being, but technically he is a dem zombie so he is not really part of the human race anymore. Any day now he will go from demanding gun control because people are dying, to demanding more babies be aborted and flushed down the garbage disposal.

Is this your life?

It's not mine

Republican Mayor Learns a Hard Lesson: Don't Mess With David Hogg
David Hogg is a little piss ant...
Call him what you want but the kid scares the shit out of gun pussies. Of course they`re scared of a lot of things. BOO!

Seriously this kid is a sorry excuse for a human being, but technically he is a dem zombie so he is not really part of the human race anymore. Any day now he will go from demanding gun control because people are dying, to demanding more babies be aborted and flushed down the garbage disposal.

Is this your life?

It's not mine

Republican Mayor Learns a Hard Lesson: Don't Mess With David Hogg
David Hogg is a little piss ant...
Call him what you want but the kid scares the shit out of gun pussies. Of course they`re scared of a lot of things. BOO!
His type is a dime dozen, he has already faded... lol

No...he doesn't. If he wanted to stop criminals from using guns 1) he would support armed security guards and armed staff in schools, he doesn't 2) he would take on the democrat party and their policies of releasing violent gun criminals out of jail over and over again....he doesn't.

No, he doesn't want to stop gun murder, he wants to ban and confiscate guns.

We have laws that prevent this.... the sheriff in Parkland, the guy that Hogg won't condemn, allowed that killer to get the guns...as did the democrat President, obama, whose Promise Program allowed violent students, like the killer, to stay in school no matter how violent and dangerous they were......

You guys can't lie about this anymore..... we have instant access to the truth, and law abiding people who own and carry guns are not the problem.... democrat policies on actual violent gun criminals and dangerously mentally ill people are the problem....

So if you get your way and ban guns, who is going to stop the next Cruz?
What? Who stopped the last Cruz?

Well..... maybe the former NRA instructor with his personal AR-15 civilian rifle who saved 26 lives, likely more than that, in the Texas church shooting, considering the police never made it to the scene before the NRA instructor with his AR-15 rifle stopped the attack and chased off the attacker.....

Obama's policy allowed the gunner to buy the gun. If it wasn't in place, the gunner would've bought the gun. Glad to clear that up for you.

Forum List

Back