The political spectrum

RIGHT: Democracy Is Mob Rule
LEFT: Democracy Is Tyranny of the Majority

Leftist control-freaks make the corporations bend over to follow the Progressive agenda of Affirmative Action, Green regulations, WOKE, and DEI.
Sounds good to me. Government is the referee.

I understand majority rules unless the majority wants to do something unconstitutional. Like there was a time the majority didn’t think gays should marry.

But there was also a time, now, that most people are pro choice. Now you cons say it’s murder. And you have th numbers…in the Supreme Court. It’s why you can’t take the White House senate and house ever again

Your "points" are magic mushroom reveries.
You're confusing me with the OP, and yourself.

And you can't refute anything I've said of course, so you just hurl inane insults.

The OP is delusional garbage in service of division and confusion.

The Deep Swamp thanks you and the OP for your service. :)

I still dont see where you explained what I got wrong when I said even communist have/need governments,,

considering most fire fights last seconds cops are of no use when they take minutes to get there,,, and thats not even getting into cops have no responsibility to protect me,,

did you see where I explained why I am a rational anarchist??

if you did you wouldnt be wasting my time with all this nonsense,,
I give up. I tried. But oh well. Have a lovely evening.

We need to put this shit to bed.
The extreme left is tyranny, the extreme right is anarchy.
R.466457d78e4c8f60e59ad832095e4b16

The political spectrum is not from one tyranny to another, it is from tyranny, to total freedom. The very definition of "spectrum" should tell you that.
A spectrum is the scale of 2 opposites. Not two similarities.
Please drop your middle school interpretation of left vs right.
Real liberals are not leftists. How could someone that believes in small govt and liberty be on the side of collectivism and big govt?
Most republicans are not righties. How can people that want to use the govt to shove their version of morality down peoples throats be righties? How can people that want to use the govt to control and bail out the private sector be righties?
Democrat/Lefties are the ones who want to shove their version of morality down peoples throats. There are not 'real liberals' in the Democrat party it's been taken over by radical, Marxist lefties.

You're confusing me with the OP, and yourself.

And you can't refute anything I've said of course, so you just hurl inane insults.

The OP is delusional garbage in service of division and confusion.

The Deep Swamp thanks you and the OP for your service. :)
look-im-brock-and-i-can-transfer-a-unarmed-account.gif

In this country one party is to the right of the other one (as far as the rank and file members go, there is far less difference in the elected officials)

Thus one party is on the right and one is on the left, whether the one on the right meets your strict, made up definition of "right" is pretty much irrelevant.

If there is no definition, then how do you know which is 'right' and which is 'left'? How do you even know to label them as such?

If there is no definition, then how do you know which is 'right' and which is 'left'? How do you even know to label them as such?

Nobody said there was no definition, just that your absolute "spectrum" does not exist in realty

Irrelevant/weird comment.

We call our kings, barons, bishops and so forth senators and businessmen.

Only the names have changed; Amazon is the new papacy.
Even the Left supported the existence of government. The Left supported Enlightenment ideas like democracy, natural rights, and equality under the law. These ideas are still supported by Western political parties today. The closest to a Right Wing we have in the West are parties that support figurehead monarchies and toothless churches, e.g. the UK.

Sounds good to me. Government is the referee.

I understand majority rules unless the majority wants to do something unconstitutional. Like there was a time the majority didn’t think gays should marry.

But there was also a time, now, that most people are pro choice. Now you cons say it’s murder. And you have th numbers…in the Supreme Court. It’s why you can’t take the White House senate and house ever again
Democracy or Republic. The death knells exist now of wealth to us all.

It does exist in reality, if you're saying there's a 'left' and a 'right', then it exists. You contradict yourself.

Hot and cold exist, when someone says 'it is hot out" and it is only 85 do you tell them they are wrong and that it is not hot?

Forum List

Back