The political suicide of Trump

NFBW2207120142​
No, Trump wanted fraudulent votes discarded, that's all he wanted.
NFBW: The truth is Mike Pence could not do that on January 6. Trump wanted Pence to recognize the fake Trump certificates of electors from Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico.

The Eastman memo says nothing about discarding fraudulent votes. It is discarding all votes from Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico.

READ it yourself Ray From Cleveland the Trump lawyer's memo on six-step plan for Pence to overturn the election

By: CNN Updated 8:20 AM EDT, Tue September 21, 2021 21SEP21-EASTMANplan-00 TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt​

John Eastman, a conservative lawyer working with then-President Donald Trump's legal team, outlined in a two-page memo a scheme to try to persuade then-Vice President Mike Pence to subvert the Constitution and throw out the 2020 election results on January 6.​

NFBW: Here is the crux of the Eastman memo advising Trump to throw out the entire 2020 Presidential election:

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).​
2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.​
3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.
4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having​
one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.
QUESTION #9: Do you believe Ray From Cleveland that Mike Pence should have gaveled President Trump as re-elected without determining if there were any fraudulent votes that caused Trump to lose an election that he wouid have won?

NFBW2207120142
I don't know if Trump lost with illegal votes or not,
NFBW: But Trump knows he won 2020 - why don’t you believe him? This month he said “We have a president who ran twice, won twice, and may have to do it a third time. Can you believe it?”

NFBW2207120416

They had "plans" to use the protest to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means.

Why don’t you agree with Correll who admitted a long time ago that Trump executed a plan to use the protest on Jan6 to put political pressure on Pence and Congress to try to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means.

Question #11: If Trump only wanted fraudulent votes discarded, why did Trump put pressure on Pence and Congress to decertify the election and thus win it by political or procedural means?

Question #12: The states did not want their elections decertified after December 14 so why do you support Trump after he tried to decertify (steal the election) in order to win it by political or procedural means?

Decertify means not counting the actual vote - that includes not counting the votes of the 9 out of 10 black Americans who voted for Biden.

Last edited:
Not really. Trump had an abrasive personality and a lot of people don't have a sense of humor. Between that and mail-in ballots which draws in the politically ignorant to vote, he lost the election for that reason.
Ah that's what it is, some folks don't like his abrasive personality. Do you really think that is all it is?
A very good friend of mine that recently passed away told me she was at the gas station filling up. She made a comment about the price of gasoline to the woman filling up next to her, and her reply was "I don't care if it's $10.00 a gallon, as long as Trump isn't President. This is what happens when you allow the stupid to vote in this country. That's why Trump didn't win.
Or could it be that the real stupid folks are the ones who voted for him.
Biden promised us an attack on our fuel. Biden promised us destruction of our suburbs. Biden promised us he'd end gun ownership in this country. His son was under FBI investigation when he was running for President. Given Trump's countless accomplishments, why would you vote for a clown like Dementia unless you were completely stupid or politically ignorant? Meanie Tweets?

This is why a lot of people shouldn't be allowed to vote in this country.
Countless accomplishments? I didn't realize beating and cheating folks is considered a countless accomplishment. Bring back the Good Ole Days when only white men could vote.

That may be his opinion and he's entitled to it, but his opinion isn't fact.
But you see his opinion is of more value than yours. He does polling for a living. Don Trump relied upon his polling throughout his campaign to tell him which way the wind blew.
You? Your opinion? Well, amigo, you are an anonymous poster on a political gossip board using a fake name. Surely you can see why Fabrizio carries a bigger and better brief than you?
=============================

He got the most votes in US history,
Ummm, second most votes in history. Biden beat him in both the popular vote and the Electoral College.
============================

How does a person that didn't campaign, could barely talk, spent a lifetime in government without any major accomplishment, said the most racist things about blacks than any other candidate in our lifetime, get a record amount of votes?
You see, poster Ray, those two-horse horse races often are determined by not how good #1 is, but how bad #2 is.
Biden's victory ain't necessarily a marker on Biden's popularity. Rather it is a testament as to how unpopular Trump was. Don Trump paid Fabrizio to tell him what happened. So he did. He told him people perceived him as untrustworthy and incompetent. Listen to the experts, Ray.
================================

The mailman putting one on their kitchen table? Why not vote?
Ummm?
And your argument is that those folks aren't entitled to vote in America while you are?
Why do you think that?

NFBW2207121125
I don't know if Trump lost with illegal votes or not,
Then you know that Trump is lying whe he says he won if the illegal votes were not counted. Why do you lie for him now as follows:
QUESTION #12 Trump has not convinced a rabid, Trump cult boneheaded lemming such as yourself Ray From Cleveland , that the election was stolen from him, so why do you lie that Trump didn’t try to overturn the election by throwing out nine out of ten black voters who voted for Biden. plus all the rest of the Biden voters.

But you see his opinion is of more value than yours. He does polling for a living. Don Trump relied upon his polling throughout his campaign to tell him which way the wind blew.
You? Your opinion? Well, amigo, you are an anonymous poster on a political gossip board using a fake name. Surely you can see why Fabrizio carries a bigger and better brief than you?

If you ever watch so-called pollsters interviewed they have different opinions of each other. I'm sure if I had the time I could find other pollsters that have different opinions why Trump lost, it's just that I have a Dr.s appointment today and it's a hell of a beautiful day outside.

Ummm, second most votes in history. Biden beat him in both the popular vote and the Electoral College.

You see, poster Ray, those two-horse horse races often are determined by not how good #1 is, but how bad #2 is.
Biden's victory ain't necessarily a marker on Biden's popularity. Rather it is a testament as to how unpopular Trump was. Don Trump paid Fabrizio to tell him what happened. So he did. He told him people perceived him as untrustworthy and incompetent. Listen to the experts, Ray.

And there you go, you basically said it yourself, Trump was not popular with the people due to his personality, not his lack of accomplishments which his accomplishments would take me more than a paragraph to list. President Trump got more positive things done for this country in one year than Dementia did in his 47 ears as Senator and VP. So why would people choose a loser over a great President? Political ignorance and lack of education which is the primary voting base for the Communist Party.

Ummm?
And your argument is that those folks aren't entitled to vote in America while you are?
Why do you think that?

Sure they're entitled to vote. Get your lazy ass to the polls, vote, and I have no problem with that. But there is no entitlement of having a ballot delivered to your front door, and you submit it back the same way. I have no problem with that for people that can't vote in person like the elderly who can't stand in line that long, medical conditions, those serving our country. But I do have a problem with lowlifes voting from home who are more than physically capable of voting in person but too Fn lazy to do it.

Both parties know this. They know a Republican voter will crawl across a field of ant hills naked covered in maple syrup to get to the polls. Many on the left won't go to vote if it looks cloudy outside. Republicans are way more patriotic than Democrats, way more politically informed than Democrats, and believe that voting is one of the most important responsibilities a citizen has.

The Democrats know that without lowlifes who don't know the first thing about politics, they'd be doomed. If we could ever make a law where everybody had to take a simple test of political and issue knowledge before you are able to vote, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books, and they know it.

NFBW2207121125

Then you know that Trump is lying whe he says he won if the illegal votes were not counted. Why do you lie for him now as follows:

QUESTION #12 Trump has not convinced a rabid, Trump cult boneheaded lemming such as yourself Ray From Cleveland , that the election was stolen from him, so why do you lie that Trump didn’t try to overturn the election by throwing out nine out of ten black voters who voted for Biden. plus all the rest of the Biden voters.

You really have comprehension problems, don't you? One more time: Trump asked states to look into fraudulent votes (which he believed there were many of) to be discarded, not legal legitimate votes like you lying commies keep trying to promote. Trump's only problem is he gave Americans too much credit. He thought we were much smarter than that. Only a complete moron would pick a failed Dementia patient over a successful businessman and President. Yes, there are some people that would, but Trump didn't believe a majority of voters which is why he (and millions of others) believed the election was rigged. Nobody can expect us to believe over half of our country are complete morons.

Ah that's what it is, some folks don't like his abrasive personality. Do you really think that is all it is?

No, as I already stated a number of times, it's political ignorance.

Countless accomplishments? I didn't realize beating and cheating folks is considered a countless accomplishment. Bring back the Good Ole Days when only white men could vote.

The problem with you brainwashed people is you are instructed what to say, but not why you should be saying it.

Trump never said a racist thing about blacks. You voted for a clown that said the most racist things about blacks of any presidential candidate in our lifetime, and you only display your ignorance by bringing race up when it comes to Trump. Forget the brainwashing. Your best bet is to never bring up race when discussing the last election. It only makes you look uninformed and stupid.

NFBW2207121248
Trump asked states to look into fraudulent votes (which he believed there were many of) to be discarded, not legal legitimate votes like you lying commies keep trying to promote.
NFBW: We are talking about January 6 2021 when Trump tried to throw out every legal and legitimate vote cast in the 2020 election including yours.

QUESTION #13: Have you read the Eastman memo that explains in writing what Trump tried to do on Jan6 which is not counting any votes that were cast in the 2020 election. The plan calls for throwing out the entire election and having GOP members of CONGRESS choose Trump to be the winner.

NFBW: Here is the crux of the Eastman memo advising Trump to throw out the entire 2020 Presidential election:

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment -- is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe (here). A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.

QUESTION #9: Do you believe Ray From Cleveland that Mike Pence should have gaveled President Trump as re-elected without determining if there were any fraudulent votes that caused Trump to lose an election that he wouid have won

Trump asked states to look into fraudulent votes (which he believed there were many of) to be discarded, not legal legitimate votes like you lying commies keep trying to promote.
You will have to learn about the December 18 meeting with Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell and General Michael Flynn in the White House where that team of losers admitted that they didn’t have any evidence to prove election fraud so they were coming up with loopholes in the constitution to get around the election itself. That prompted Trump to write the famous tweet where he called for all his supporters to come to Washington on January 6 and it would be wild.

Only a complete moron would pick a failed Dementia patient over a successful businessman and President. Yes, there are some people that would, but Trump didn't believe a majority of voters which is why he (and millions of others) believed the election was rigged.
Do you think the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are wise, smart and successful people after they were duped into committing crimes on behalf of the liar you refer to as a successful businessman?

Why can’t you answer the question #1 . .. I know what I said. Why are you dodging this question if you honestly want me to provide a link for you where Trump tried to not count black votes.

#1 Do you think there are any legal black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?

The reason I ask #1 is because those are the states with fake electors that were assembled to facilitate the John Eastman Memo which defines the path that Trump was following in his his attempt to throw out the entire election to be appointed to a second term by the GOP members in the House of Reps.

Please answer that and I will direct you to the truth.

#2 Do you think it is criminally and morally wrong if Trump “tried” “attempted” “sought” “directed” anyone to not count any legal American’s vote in the 2020 ejection?​

Yes or No?

Again, Trump tried to execute the Eastman Plan which required Mike Pence to not count all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico because there were two slates of electors submitted by those seven states. The real Biden electors and the fake Trump electors prescribed by John Eastman.

Trump acted on step One of the Eastman Plan when he pressured Pence to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico,

QUESTION #3 . . . TRUMP was by default intentionally throwing out millions of legal black votes at the same time he was throwing out all the white votes, was he not Ray From Cleveland ?????

Can I get your answer to
🙄

Do you think the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys are wise, smart and successful people after they were duped into committing crimes on behalf of the liar you refer to as a successful businessman?

I don't know. Do you think BLM are wise smart and successful people?

Forum List

Back