The political suicide of Trump

Chicago a "commie" hellhole?

Ummm, Ray.....putting aside Cleveland's envy of Chicago you need to do a little research. Chicago as much or more than any city in America possesses an entrepreneurial commercial zeitgeist. It, and Illinois, are home to nearly 40 of America's Fortune 500 companies. That doesn't really sound like a 'Commie Hellhole' to me.

Ever heard of the CBOT? The Chicago Board of Trade? The largest marketplace for global commodities in the world. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Ever heard of the MERC?....specializing in trading futures, options, global derivatives. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Do this Ray: Give up the Plain Dealer for a week and read the Chicago Tribune and the Wall Street Journal. From those last two you may get a better clue into how the worlds commerce counts on Chicago's commerce. Doesn't sound Communist to me. But you be you.
That's just thinly veiled propaganda, all the examples you cite of capitalistic success are also communist magnates seeking to become the barnacles on the hull of capitalism...you and not Ray are the one that has it bassackwards.

authorities differ

now you get a little closer to the truth. But you are not the first Catholic who runs from a discussion regarding when life begins as a connection to the concept of a human souls.

Jews believe the soul enters the body at first breath and that’s when a separate human life begins.

NFBW wrote: It’s not understanding the moment of conception that is in dispute. I detect you need to avoid all conversation about whether life begins instantly at that point. You say God creates a soul right there when the first diploid cell is formed by the fusion of male and female gametes resulting in the formation of an embryo. You are a liar when you say that your fascist Christian religious belief makes it absolutely certain that human life begins at the zygote stage. And you are compelled because of religious zealotry and fervor to seek to force, compel, crusade and attack all non-believers of your insanity in the name of Jesus Christ. Have a nice evening mass - I hope your fellow congregants are not as nuts as you. - - - I know Joe Biden isn’t. - - - He’s a Catholic but he is president for all religions and beliefs. 22JAN30-POST#0432

Last edited:
pretty much

Based on bullshit “pretty much” Why are you imposing your Catholic Religion on Jews and on my daughters who live in Ohio and Texas who don’t believe in Judeo Christian religion whatsoever.

And this is from the link you provided :

Fetus as less than fully human​

Rabbinic Judaism does not regard the fetus as a full human being. While deliberately killing a day-old baby is murder, according to the Mishnah, a fetus is not covered by this rule.[9] In the reading of Biblical homicide laws, rabbinic sages argue that homicide concerns an animate human being (nefesh adam from Lev. 24:17) alone, not an embryo... because the embryo is not a person (lav nefesh hu).[10] An embryo is not deemed a fully viable person (bar kayyama), but rather a being of "doubtful viability".[11] Hence, for instance, Jewish mourning rites do not apply to an unborn child. The status of the embryo is also indicated by its treatment as "an appendage of its mother"[12] for such matters as ownership, maternal conversion and purity law.[13] In even more evocative language, the Talmud states in a passage on priestly rules that the fetus "is considered to be mere water" until its 40th day.[14] Elsewhere, the Talmud speaks of a "moment of determination" and a "moment of creation" in regard to different stages of the fetus.[15] Rashi explains that the moment of creation is when bones and arteries begin to form[16] and in other places he says that the "moment of creation" is at the 40th day.[17]
Modern scholars draw a sharp contrast between the theologies behind Jewish and Catholic opposition to abortion. After favorably reviewing Christian opposition to abortion, Immanuel Jakobovits writes: "In Jewish law, the right to destroy a human fruit before birth is entirely unrelated to theological considerations. Neither the question of the entry of the soul before birth nor the claim to salvation after death have any practical bearing on the subject." Although halakhic regulations works strenuously to protect the unborn child, he says that "none of these regulations necessarily prove that the foetus enjoys human inviolability." In contrast to the neo-Platonic and Christian approach, moreover, Talmudic thought does not "make any legal distinction between formed and unformed foetuses,"[18]after the 40th day.

No real Christian would ever support people obsessed with killing fetuses. Christians consider that murder and murder is a sin in God's top ten No-No's.
I’m not subjugated to your Christian Law. I am a secular American citizen who believes Jews have it right on abortion.

Why are you imposing your religious beliefs on me by state coercion against law abiding citizens?

Last edited:
And Democrats don't? Did you ever ask yourself why you're paying over twice as much for gasoline today than you did under Trump?
They are pretty much one and the same, but it's funny watching you guys trying to make out that Trump did all this miraculous stuff. I am pretty sure you are not naïve enough to believe if Trump was still in the WH gas would be 2 dollars a gallon.

They are pretty much one and the same, but it's funny watching you guys trying to make out that Trump did all this miraculous stuff. I am pretty sure you are not naïve enough to believe if Trump was still in the WH gas would be 2 dollars a gallon.

It may not be $2.00 a gallon, but it sure as hell wouldn't be $5.00. Even when we were experiencing the best economy in 50 years, it never went over $3.00 a gallon under Trump.

I’m not subjugated to your Christian Law. I am a secular American citizen who believes Jews have it right on abortion.

Why are you imposing your religious beliefs on me by state coercion against law abiding citizens?

Why do you people do that with guns like in NY and CA where they openly declared they will violate the SC decision?

It's you on the left that keeps bringing up religion, not us. As far as we're concerned, this has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with the fact there are no constitutional protections for abortion.

Why can’t you answer the question #1 . .. I know what I said. Why are you dodging this question if you honestly want me to provide a link for you where Trump tried to not count black votes.

#1 Do you think there are any legal black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?

The reason I ask #1 is because those are the states with fake electors that were assembled to facilitate the John Eastman Memo which defines the path that Trump was following in his his attempt to throw out the entire election to be appointed to a second term by the GOP members in the House of Reps.

Please answer that and I will direct you to the truth.

#2 Do you think it is criminally and morally wrong if Trump “tried” “attempted” “sought” “directed” anyone to not count any legal American’s vote in the 2020 ejection?​

Yes or No?

Again, Trump tried to execute the Eastman Plan which required Mike Pence to not count all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico because there were two slates of electors submitted by those seven states. The real Biden electors and the fake Trump electors prescribed by John Eastman.

Trump acted on step One of the Eastman Plan when he pressured Pence to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico,

QUESTION #3 . . . TRUMP was by default intentionally throwing out millions of legal black votes at the same time he was throwing out all the white votes, was he not Ray From Cleveland ?????

Can I get your answer to

Then it had nothing to do with targeting black votes now did it liar.

Speaking of Gas, as of yesterday, it went down about 50 cents. That damned Biden (grrr)

Millions of Christians are against Trump including nine out of 10 black Americans who are proportionally one of the most Christian groups in America. Trump decided they don’t have freedom of expression at the ballot box because when they voted to be rid of the vile liar president The former president attempted using all his power to not count their votes to declare himself the winner of the 2020 election.​

You were responding to the above when you asked for a link to “where Trump tried to not count black votes.” NEITHER you nor I said anything about “TARGETING”..

And please provide a link where Trump tried to not count black votes.

You asked me for a link where Trump tried to not count black votes because you understood me saying millions of Christians are against Trump including nine out of 10 black Americans.

Question #4
Do you see Ray From Cleveland where I’m saying Trump attempted to not counts millions of Christians who are against Trump including nine out of 10 black Americans?

Then it had nothing to do with targeting black votes now did it liar.

Question #5 Trump tried to not count, yes Trump tried to not count millions of Christians who are against Trump including nine out of 10 black Americans Ray From Cleveland, so you know that, so why do I need to provide you with a link to where Trump tried to not count black votes?

I understand you will not answer a single question but if you seek to call me a liar you need to.

Last edited:
NFBW2207111032
Then it had nothing to do with targeting black votes now did it liar

Question #6 What group of Christians are you saying Trump targeted to not count their votes against him in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico when he instigated the Eastman Plan by creating fake Trump electors? END2207111032

No, but Christian religions pretty much believe in the same things
Most American Christians do not believe what the hillbilly and 1/2 of Catholic Christians believe that the State and Federal Government should have their fucking business in what goes on inside of a woman’s uterus and womb. Thats true when many Christians would no have an abortion in there own personal lives and relationships.

Most American Christians do not believe what the hillbilly and 1/2 of Catholic Christians believe that the State and Federal Government should have their fucking business in what goes on inside of a woman’s uterus and womb. Thats true when many Christians would no have an abortion in there own personal lives and relationships.

Quit talking about what Christians believe without an ounce of evidence to backup your claim. I'm talking about the religions themselves teach and what their stance is on abortion. You can't find me one state that openly expresses their abortion limits were based on any religion.

They're not harming you or anybody else.
But Trump’s intent on Jan 6 was to not count my vote for Biden by creating chaos on Jan6 and have GOP House members to decide that Trump will be president for four more years.

Question #7 You and Trump attempted to not count my vote - why is that not your intention to harm me and my right to vote?

NFBW22071537
Change the subject because you were caught lying. Good leftist move.
You moved the subject slightly to your acknowledgment that Trump targeted a certain group of Christians so you were asked this question:

NFBW: Question #6 What group of Christians are you saying Trump targeted to not count their votes against him in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico when he instigated the Eastman Plan by creating fake Trump electors? END2207111032

So why do you avoid that very relevant question? END22071537

Forum List

Back