The political suicide of Trump

Were these Democrats being good Christians when they created Jim Crow laws and the KKK
Or, were Christians being good Christians when they created Jim Crow laws and the KKK. (ps...neither American Muslims or Jews did that. No?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump has never shown an inclination to be a racist till he announced he was running as a Republican
A quote offered by NPR on 9/29/2016 on Don's non-'inclination' to be racist: ""Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christians consider that murder and murder is a sin in God's top ten No-No's. Trump supports freedom of religion for all religions, not just the ones he likes.

Ah, well, speaking of those Big Ten.....Don seemed to have winked at the last four.
To wit:

7“You shall not commit adultery.
8“You shall not steal.
9“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

federal assistance to commie hell holes like Chicago

Chicago a "commie" hellhole?

Ummm, Ray.....putting aside Cleveland's envy of Chicago you need to do a little research. Chicago as much or more than any city in America possesses an entrepreneurial commercial zeitgeist. It, and Illinois, are home to nearly 40 of America's Fortune 500 companies. That doesn't really sound like a 'Commie Hellhole' to me.

Ever heard of the CBOT? The Chicago Board of Trade? The largest marketplace for global commodities in the world. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Ever heard of the MERC?....specializing in trading futures, options, global derivatives. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Do this Ray: Give up the Plain Dealer for a week and read the Chicago Tribune and the Wall Street Journal. From those last two you may get a better clue into how the worlds commerce counts on Chicago's commerce. Doesn't sound Communist to me. But you be you.

Sure they have, but the question was why did people of religion support Trump. The left is renown for bringing lawsuits against schools that mentioned God or Jesus and have attacked many institutions that simply displayed religious artifacts like the Ten Commandments in a courthouse or a stone cross in a cemetery. The left are not only anti-religion, but anti-God as well. Why would they support anybody on the left yet alone Hillary?

Trump supports religion and freedom of religious expression. He denounced abortions which all Christian religions also do. When a weirdo wants to wear a dress wherever he goes, Trump doesn't think that it's because God made a mistake and put a woman in a mans body.

Asking why Christians didn't support Hillary is like asking why the NAACP didn't support the KKK.
Trump supports Trump and he will use whoever and whatever to get over.

Trump has never shown an inclination to be a racist till he announced he was running as a Republican

Exactly, he needed attention so he solidified his racism over and above his red-lining days, by putting on the birther routine against Obama.

Exactly, he needed attention so he solidified his racism over and above his red-lining days, by putting on the birther routine against Obama.
No......what happened is the racism that you think is coming from him is fake.
Most of the Democrat base stereotypes people.
Most of the racists in Congress are Democrats.
It's called identity politics.
It's all the left has to use against better ideas and better candidates.

Trump supports freedom of religion for all religions, not just the ones he likes.

You just said Christians consider killing a fetus murder. First of all, that’s not true because not all Christians agree with that.

Trump allows no other freedom of religion because he dictates what a minority of Christians believe to be murder on everybody.

Jews believe life begins with the first breath because that is when the soul enters the body. So if you are a Jew and live in Texas you do not have freedom of religion in Texas.

Jews in Texas now must obey Christian law that life begins at conception.

You will run from the point on what Jews believe because Jesus was a Jew and he never spoke to the matter of terminating a pregnancy being murder. And for one thousand and seventy one years
since the birth of a Jesus, abortion was not murder or a political issue to American Protestants. it was a private matter.

And please provide a link where Trump tried to not count black votes.
Do you think there any legal black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?

Please answer that and I will direct you to the truth.

Do you think it is criminally and morally wrong if Trump “tried” “attempted” “sought” “directed” anyone to not count any legal American’s vote in the 2020 ejection?

Yes or No?

A quote offered by NPR on 9/29/2016 on Don's non-'inclination' to be racist: ""Donald started his career, back in 1973, being sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination — because he would not rent apartments in one of his developments to African-Americans, and he made sure that the people who worked for him understood that was the policy...

Which was bullshit.

Ah, well, speaking of those Big Ten.....Don seemed to have winked at the last four.

I wasn't talking about Trump, I was talking about Christians and Christian religions.

Ummm, Ray.....putting aside Cleveland's envy of Chicago you need to do a little research. Chicago as much or more than any city in America possesses an entrepreneurial commercial zeitgeist. It, and Illinois, are home to nearly 40 of America's Fortune 500 companies. That doesn't really sound like a 'Commie Hellhole' to me.

Ever heard of the CBOT? The Chicago Board of Trade? The largest marketplace for global commodities in the world. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Ever heard of the MERC?....specializing in trading futures, options, global derivatives. Doesn't sound 'Communist' to me.

Do this Ray: Give up the Plain Dealer for a week and read the Chicago Tribune and the Wall Street Journal. From those last two you may get a better clue into how the worlds commerce counts on Chicago's commerce. Doesn't sound Communist to me. But you be you.

I'm talking about the leadership of that shit hole, the murders, the letting criminals get off with a slap on the hand, children getting gunned down in the street and even sitting home watching cartoons.

Do you think there any legal black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?

Do you think it is criminally and morally wrong if Trump “tried” “attempted” “sought” “directed” anyone to not count any legal American’s vote in the 2020 ejection?

Yes or No?

You specified black, so either put up or shut up.

You just said Christians consider killing a fetus murder. First of all, that’s not true because not all Christians agree with that.

Trump allows no other freedom of religion because he dictates what a minority of Christians believe to be murder on everybody.

Jews believe life begins with the first breath because that is when the soul enters the body. So if you are a Jew and live in Texas you do not have freedom of religion in Texas.

Jews in Texas now must obey Christian law that life begins at conception.

You will run from the point on what Jews believe because Jesus was a Jew and he never spoke to the matter of terminating a pregnancy being murder. And for one thousand and seventy one years
since the birth of a Jesus, abortion was not murder or a political issue to American Protestants. it was a private matter.

The Jewish religion believes in abortion when the mothers life is in jeopardy and every state allows abortion under that circumstance. Again, any so-called Christian that supports abortion is not a Christian at all. All Christian religions (not individuals) believe that abortion is murder. It's their creed regardless how many of their followers obey that belief. Trust me, I come from a Catholic family, went to Catholic school most of my primary years, I was even an Altar boy in our church. I know what Christians believe.

WTF does the birther thing have to do with race? The thing about you leftists is you see racism anywhere you go, especially when it comes to Republicans. I swear you people look under the bed before you go to sleep at night to see if there's racism under there.

Yet you voted for a guy that said:

He (Obama) is the first black that's articulate and clean.
I don't want to send my kids to school in a racial jungle.
Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.
They want to put y'all back in chains.
The reason black kids are illiterate is because the parents can't read either.

If he "blames his daddy for his racism" is he off the hook for it?...btw, nowhere do you mention his left wing politics of the time, he acted like all lefties do, that's why he was able to get away with it.

You specified black, so either put up or shut up.
Why can’t you answer the question #1 . .. I know what I said. Why are you dodging this question if you honestly want me to provide a link for you where Trump tried to not count black votes.

#1 Do you think there are any legal black voters in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico?

The reason I ask #1 is because those are the states with fake electors that were assembled to facilitate the John Eastman Memo which defines the path that Trump was following in his his attempt to throw out the entire election to be appointed to a second term by the GOP members in the House of Reps.

#2 Do you think it is criminally and morally wrong if Trump “tried” “attempted” “sought” “directed” anyone to not count any legal American’s vote in the 2020 ejection?​

Yes or No?
And please provide a link where Trump tried to not count black votes.
Again, Trump tried to execute the Eastman Plan which required Mike Pence to not count all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico because there were two slates of electors submitted by those seven states. The real Biden electors and the fake Trump electors prescribed by John Eastman.

Trump acted on step One of the Eastman Plan when he pressured Pence to throw out all the votes in Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania Georgia Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico,

QUESTION #3 . . . TRUMP was by default intentionally throwing out millions of legal black votes at the same time he was throwing out all the white votes, was he not Ray From Cleveland ?????

Can I get your answer to

Last edited:

Forum List

Back