The Politically Inept Hanging On By Their Fingernails

11. "...seems to be clear that Mr. Comey, and former National Intelligence and Central Intelligence directors James Clapper and John Brennan, were involved in improper leaks of confidential information and in coordinating their activities to mislead the president-elect. All three also appear to have misled congressional committees while under oath.

The inspector general of the Department of Justice, Michael Horowitz, is apparently only a week away from a release to the Congress (i.e., the world) of his report on the official handling of the Clinton emails affair. His report is reportedly 400 pages, and there has never in recent history been a 400-page nothingburger."
Tide Is Now Running In Favor of Trump, As Mueller Turns Boring

12. Hussein: "I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. "
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Uh, oh........

Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding small....

View attachment 195081

Having been completely shut down in your last weak-ass lies thread you’re going to give it another go are you?

How do you feel about Jared getting his security clearance in light of his using his office to negotiate loans on his building?

What about Dumb Donald’s loan from the Chinese government?

Do you get a giggle every time you realize that Kim Jong Il has completely out played and out manoeuvred Dumb Donald?

How do you feel about the members of the EU ignoring Trump’s order to sanction Iran?
How do you feel about Trump gaining support? :)

I only ask for a link when people claim outrageous facts .

so then you found nothing "outrageous" in her post?

Poli chick is great a links because she has this bizzaro thought that linking to some whacked out righty website somehow justifies her whacked out thread .
don't tell me she's one of those "cnn is real news" chics timmy

I don’t even bother wh poli anymore. What’s the point ? She doesn’t debate .

Funny u mention cnn. The other day I did demand a link when some righty claimed “they lie constantly “.

I got a link to some two year old story .

Poli chick is great a links because she has this bizzaro thought that linking to some whacked out righty website somehow justifies her whacked out thread .

Funny u mention cnn. The other day I did demand a link when some righty claimed “they lie constantly “.

PC owns you. She can debate circles around your dumb ass.

You know who you are.....Liberals, Democrats, dunces of every stripe....

You know the charade is drawing to a close.

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of associations with Russia, are Democrats.

Better get your voices ready for more screaming at the sky.

1. "Tide Is Now Running In Favor of Trump, As Mueller Turns Boring

2. No serious person could find anything in the conduct of the president that could be construed as obstruction of justice, the all-purpose catch-all of American prosecutors, who can conjure that charge from the most mundane acts.

3. The Trump-impeachers, shuffling grimly forward into the desert like Old Testament slaves to the chant of the ineffable millionaire congresswoman Maxine Waters: “Impeach 45!” will perish in the sand.

4. After two years of exhaustive legal investigation accompanied by intense press innuendos about everything President Trump and his family have done more ambitious than putting on their shoes in the morning (unlike the Clinton case ...

....there is nothing to impeach with, or about.

5. The statute under which Robert Mueller’s investigation is operating does not give him an open and unaccountable mandate like the old special prosecutors had, and he has wildly exceeded his remit.

6. ...Mueller, though, has less authority, is outside his mandate, some of his staff have committed significant improprieties, and his operation was set up in the absence of a crime, in response to an illegal leak of an improperly removed document of contested accuracy by ex-FBI director James Comey in retaliation against the president for having been fired on the recommendation of the deputy attorney general (Rod Rosenstein), who then obliged Mr. Comey by engaging Mr. Mueller as special counsel (having first offered him the FBI position he held before Mr. Comey).

7. It is not clear that the Supreme Court would order Trump’s attendance at a grand jury, given the farcical charade that has got us where we are. (Nor is it clear that if Mr. Trump declined to follow such an order, the Congress would consider that an offense justifying removal from office.)

8. The early righteousness of the anti-Trump lynch-mob was deflated when the Steele dossier was disclosed as defamatory lies assembled and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

9. The feeble effort at claiming a boozy conversation between a very junior member of the Trump campaign team and a former Australian politician (who had secured $25 million of Australian government money for the Clinton Foundation) as the source of the investigation has crumbled.

10. ... Christopher Steele and prominent members of the FBI and CIA shopped his inane and scatological dossier around the media to incite the misplaced belief that there were multiple disinterested sources for its contents."

Now, you dolts of the Left.....a reminder from John Donne...

"...never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee."
Big talk from a cut-and-paste robot who never has an opinion of her own.
Lol coming from the king of spewing liberal talking points. Now that's rich!

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of associations with Russia, are Democrats.

2. No serious person could find anything in the conduct of the president that could be construed as obstruction of justice, the all-purpose catch-all of American prosecutors, who can conjure that charge from the most mundane acts.

3. The Trump-impeachers, shuffling grimly forward into the desert like Old Testament slaves to the chant of the ineffable millionaire congresswoman Maxine Waters: “Impeach 45!” will perish in the sand.

4. After two years of exhaustive legal investigation accompanied by intense press innuendos about everything President Trump and his family have done more ambitious than putting on their shoes in the morning (unlike the Clinton case ...

5. The statute under which Robert Mueller’s investigation is operating does not give him an open and unaccountable mandate like the old special prosecutors had, and he has wildly exceeded his remit.

6. ...Mueller, though, has less authority, is outside his mandate, some of his staff have committed significant improprieties, and his operation was set up in the absence of a crime, in response to an illegal leak of an improperly removed document of contested accuracy by ex-FBI director James Comey in retaliation against the president for having been fired on the recommendation of the deputy attorney general (Rod Rosenstein), who then obliged Mr. Comey by engaging Mr. Mueller as special counsel (having first offered him the FBI position he held before Mr. Comey).

7. It is not clear that the Supreme Court would order Trump’s attendance at a grand jury, given the farcical charade that has got us where we are. (Nor is it clear that if Mr. Trump declined to follow such an order, the Congress would consider that an offense justifying removal from office.)

8. The early righteousness of the anti-Trump lynch-mob was deflated when the Steele dossier was disclosed as defamatory lies assembled and paid for by the Clinton campaign.

9. The feeble effort at claiming a boozy conversation between a very junior member of the Trump campaign team and a former Australian politician (who had secured $25 million of Australian government money for the Clinton Foundation) as the source of the investigation has crumbled.

10. ... Christopher Steele and prominent members of the FBI and CIA shopped his inane and scatological dossier around the media to incite the misplaced belief that there were multiple disinterested sources for its contents."

Yes I’m liberal . But I don’t spam everyone with tedious cut n paste nonsense .

SHe debates nothing ! It dopey cut n pastes after cut n paste .

November

Yes I’m liberal . But I don’t spam everyone with tedious cut n paste nonsense .
No, just bullshit you hear from CNN.

11. "...seems to be clear that Mr. Comey, and former National Intelligence and Central Intelligence directors James Clapper and John Brennan, were involved in improper leaks of confidential information and in coordinating their activities to mislead the president-elect. All three also appear to have misled congressional committees while under oath.

The inspector general of the Department of Justice, Michael Horowitz, is apparently only a week away from a release to the Congress (i.e., the world) of his report on the official handling of the Clinton emails affair. His report is reportedly 400 pages, and there has never in recent history been a 400-page nothingburger."

12. Hussein: "I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. "
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Uh, oh........

Though the mills of God grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding small....

View attachment 195081

Having been completely shut down in your last weak-ass lies thread you’re going to give it another go are you?

How do you feel about Jared getting his security clearance in light of his using his office to negotiate loans on his building?

What about Dumb Donald’s loan from the Chinese government?

Do you get a giggle every time you realize that Kim Jong Il has completely out played and out manoeuvred Dumb Donald?

How do you feel about the members of the EU ignoring Trump’s order to sanction Iran?

Where is the collusion you claimed that produced a win for Trump?

By now, even a moron like you must recognize that the Russians wanted the career criminal, the one they'd bribed before, to be president.

Here's proof:

I kinda like smacking you around,....so watch this:

When the dust finally settles, you'll be left with egg on your kisser.....here's why:

Russia never helped Republicans.

Have you heard of the 'dossier'?
It was created to sink the Trump candidacy.....by Russia.

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the dossier came from Russia.
Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

But......the egg on your kisser is an improvement......so, it's a win-win.

November

November 8, 2016

Are you feeling a little stupid for following a party that doesn’t fit within what most Americans want, Dragonlady?

She's more than a 'little' stupid.....and not alone in that characteristic.

The glaring error the anti-Trumpers make is assuming that folks voted for the man.

Here's a dozen reasons why America voted for Trump-

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,
against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

And this....

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

"I don’t even bother wh poli anymore."

Yet, here he is.....again......too stupid to recognize how his own post marks him as a liar.

SHe debates nothing ! It dopey cut n pastes after cut n paste .

15. "....to be heard from this spring of surprises, will be the inspector general’s further report on the FBI agent planted in the Trump camp. The New York Times has already spread the Vaseline on that one, that the agent was just looking for Russians. Why was he doing so in the Trump campaign? This turkey won’t fly either."

Brennan%20DT%2060020180523040243.jpg

16. "Think about this – a significant portion of our country, including a majority of its elite, thinks that it’s A-OK for a Democrat administration to spy on a Republican candidate. Think hard about that. And think about whether or not we can ever put the pieces of our shattered republic back together again if we can’t even agree that using government power against our political enemies is a bad thing.

But the terrifying truth is that liberals and their Never Trump enablers actually think this kind of tyranny is a good thing."
Can We Hope To Keep Our Republic When One Of The Parties Supports Tyranny?

Forum List

Back