The Politics of Marijuana

Yeah, BUT Favre wouldn't have been in so much pain if he hadn't been an NFL QB.

BTW I wasn't trying to judge, but just to say that let people do their own thing and if they kill themselves because of their irresponsible self-harming actions, then so what?

I ran into my cousin a few months ago at the grocery store. She looked pale, and as if she was crying, and her husband who is usually very talkative just stood next to her while we spoke for a few minutes.

Her son overdosed on heroin and died at the age of 28 last year almost 8 months before I ran into her at the store. Dope was a lifelong struggle for him since a teenager.

Her and her husband will never be the same. I doubt their other two children will be the same either.

But so what?

I have a friend that is a very staunch Conservative and a former drug task force officer. He gave me a surprising look at his opinion on the drug problem in America. He thinks the government should immediately legalize ALL forms of drugs... and simply let the druggies kill themselves off through Darwarnism and use the money saved from enforcing those laws and keeping so many non-violent offenders in jail towards more important issues.
That would be wise if the addicts were confined so they didn't hurt anyone else. And, denied all medical care. This running around with syringes full of narcan has got to stop.

Letting them die only works if we truly let them die. No food stamps, no medical care, no shelter unless they agree to be warehoused.

Personally I think people should have to be able to pass mandatory drug screens to get any type of social program assistance.

Everyone who is interested in National politics is aware that the libertarian party has been hijacked by the pot heads. The libertarian presidential candidate is the former CEO of "Cannabis Sativa". Once you are aware of the libertarian agenda it's not hard to figure out the cheap shit agenda of Hussein's federal cops who came out (in a early October surprise) against the proliferation of marijuana either for recreation or as a medical issue. It's probably the first time in modern history when a federal agency has independently and apparently without the consent of the administration come out with a public statement about the administration of federal law. Everything is political to the Hussein and Hillary campaigns. The dirty little secret is that Hussein's Cops are setting up the election for a 3rd party vote that would tend to siphon votes from republican candidates. It might backfire but the issue is too much of a coincidence to be legitimate this close to the election.

Last edited:
Yeah, BUT Favre wouldn't have been in so much pain if he hadn't been an NFL QB.

BTW I wasn't trying to judge, but just to say that let people do their own thing and if they kill themselves because of their irresponsible self-harming actions, then so what?

I ran into my cousin a few months ago at the grocery store. She looked pale, and as if she was crying, and her husband who is usually very talkative just stood next to her while we spoke for a few minutes.

Her son overdosed on heroin and died at the age of 28 last year almost 8 months before I ran into her at the store. Dope was a lifelong struggle for him since a teenager.

Her and her husband will never be the same. I doubt their other two children will be the same either.

But so what?
I have known innumerable families that lost loved ones to dope. So what indeed. The pain is in knowing that the deceased died doing what they loved and what they loved was doing heroin. There are loved ones who get some solace in knowing that the death occured during a much loved activity.

I have known innumerable families that lost loved ones to dope. So what indeed. The pain is in knowing that the deceased died doing what they loved and what they loved was doing heroin. There are loved ones who get some solace in knowing that the death occured during a much loved activity.

You won't find many of them. Nobody should have to bury their child unnecessarily. And if they do, it changes their lives forever.

You won't find many of them. Nobody should have to bury their child unnecessarily. And if they do, it changes their lives forever.
I have known way too many. Some of them just get high themselves and forget about it. Some just never get over it.

Forum List

Back