The Pollard "release" by Obama is very sneaky

If the Israelis wanted to wipe out the Palestinians, they would have done so long ago. (And if they had, they'd probably be in a much better situation now.) Most of their problems come from being too soft.

If the Israelis wanted to wipe out the Palestinians, they would have done so long ago. (And if they had, they'd probably be in a much better situation now.) Most of their problems come from being too soft.

Yeah, they need to be even more like the Nazis than they already are...

Because world doesn't already hate them. oh, wait, the world does already hate Israel.

BBC poll Israel among world s least popular nations - World - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Israel has a long way to go to killing as many palis as their own "Arab brothers" did in 1970. how does it make prog antisemites feel to know that Arabs killed more palis in two weeks than Israel has in 70 years?

If that were true, there would be no Palestinians left! Does it HURT to be this stupid, Joey?

Has any ethnic cleansing ever completely wiped someone out?

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are, Ditchy?

Yes, the Chinese were able to murder enough ethnic Tibetans that there are now fewer than two hundred breeding pairs left. That constitutes the elimination of that ethnic group according to demographers. It reveals how incredibly stupid you are that there are now MORE Palestinians than there have been at any other time in history. Your ignorance knows no bounds does it.

The White House has announced that the United States would not release convicted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard in order to pacify Tel Aviv over Iran’s nuclear agreement.

“There is absolutely zero linkage between Mr. Pollard’s status and foreign policy considerations,” National Security Council spokesperson Alistair Baskey said on Friday.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier that the Obama administration is preparing to release Pollard to “smooth relations with Israel.”

Citing American officials, it added that some US officials are “pushing for Mr. Pollard’s release in a matter of weeks.”

Baskey, however, denied the report and said the prison sentence of the American citizen “will be determined by the United States Parole Commission according to standard procedures.”

Pollard was convicted of passing classified information to Israel and he has been jailed since 1987.

He was sentenced to life in prison, but the Justice Department said he could be released as early as November when he becomes eligible for mandatory parole.

The developments come as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu previously expressed his opposition to the conclusion of nuclear talks between Iran and the six world powers.

The two sides wrapped up the negotiations in Vienna on July 14.

The US Congress is now reviewing the Vienna accord in order to approve or reject it.

Pro-Israel groups are putting extra pressure on lawmakers to derail the agreement.

The accord does not need Congressional approval to take effect, but Republicans are expected to try and add provision with legislation that would block President Barack Obama from removing anti-Iran sanctions imposed by Congress.

PressTV-US not to release spy to smooth Israel

Tough luck, Pollardtards, I know you had your hearts (if your don't mind the slight exaggeration) set on it.

The White House says they aren't releasing Pollard to mollify the Israelis
and that's as insanely stupid as the deal itself.
And the deal itself is pile of pig crap!

No, it isn't. I think we should give the Israelis back Pollards body.

After we execute him. And burn the body. Israel can have the urn of ashes. After I piss in the urn.

This is how all the jew spies should've ended up.
original.jpg

No, it isn't.
Of course it is. You might like the deal because you think it will cause all the Jews to be incinerated but that seems unlikely

I think we should give the Israelis back Pollards body.

After we execute him. And burn the body. Israel can have the urn of ashes. After I piss in the urn.
Oh, right. I forgot. The Jews! The source of all problems.
If only the Jews were removed everything would be okay. The Jews, the Jews, the Jews! Didn't someone run his nation on that platform?

How did that work out?

Yes, the Chinese were able to murder enough ethnic Tibetans that there are now fewer than two hundred breeding pairs left. That constitutes the elimination of that ethnic group according to demographers. It reveals how incredibly stupid you are that there are now MORE Palestinians than there have been at any other time in history. Your ignorance knows no bounds does it.

I think you are confusing Tibetans with Pandas.

Tibetan people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Tibetan people (Tibetan: བོད་པ་) are an ethnic group that is native to Tibet. They number an estimate of 7.8 million. Significant Tibetan minorities also live outside of Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) in China, and in India,Nepal, and Bhutan.

I think you are confusing Tibetans with Pandas.

Tibetan people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Tibetan people (Tibetan: བོད་པ་) are an ethnic group that is native to Tibet. They number an estimate of 7.8 million. Significant Tibetan minorities also live outside of Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) in China, and in India,Nepal, and Bhutan.

Not hardly.

"The sinicization of Tibet is a term used by some critics of Chinese rule in Tibet to refer to the cultural assimilation that have occurred in Tibetan areas of China (including Tibet Autonomous Region and surrounding Tibetan-designated autonomous areas) which have made these areas more closely resemble mainstream Chinese society. They say that these changes have been most evident since the incorporation of Tibet into the People's Republic of China in 1950/51 and have been facilitated by a broad range of active economic, social, cultural and political reforms introduced to Tibetan areas by the Chinese Government over the last six decades. Critics also point to the government-sponsored migration of large numbers of Han Chinese into the Tibet Autonomous Region as a major component of sinicization."

Sinicization of Tibet - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Genocide in the 20th Century Massacres in Tibet 1966-76

I despise Israel and think it will be a happy day when the Arabs drive it into the sea.

But frankly, I've always thought the government's treatment of Pollard has been extreme. Most other people caught spying for allied countries usually get only a few years.
Yeah and after that maybe they can put California in the sea. Which after this deal, Iran will soon have the ability to do that.

I despise Israel and think it will be a happy day when the Arabs drive it into the sea.

But frankly, I've always thought the government's treatment of Pollard has been extreme. Most other people caught spying for allied countries usually get only a few years.
Yeah and after that maybe they can put California in the sea. Which after this deal, Iran will soon have the ability to do that.

So, under the terms of the deal...Iran, having barely enough centrifuges to manufacture electricity for their country will have the ability to put California in the sea?

h
get

Oy Vey! These stupid goyim believe ANYTHING from our media.

So, under the terms of the deal...Iran, having barely enough centrifuges to manufacture electricity for their country will have the ability to put California in the sea?

h
get

Okay when they do will you accept responsibility?

h
get

Okay when they do will you accept responsibility?

I can see you have absolutely no understanding of the terms of the Iran deal, the implications of it, or the long term consequences.

You only know the BS the jewish propaganda machine has fed you.

I won't ask you why you are dumb enough or neurotic enough to believe the daily propaganda.

Forum List

Back