The portion of the repub party that is pro-Putin is alarming

So have dozens of other military engagements where we sent a few advisors.
Does not mean they all turned into Vietnam
which ones didn't? Afghanistan? Kosovo? Benghazi? Bay of PIgs? There is a faction in DC that wants a major war with Russia, do you think it could be because they hold millions in defense company stocks?

"You stupid Eurotrash don't know jackshit about American politics."
Well, if that is truly the case good poster Flash.....you and Tommy T., must have that in common. A basis for a relationship?

Tho, it must be said...TommyT. does seem to have a pretty good education. I say that because a notable marker of general educational attainment is the relative lack of reliance upon the f-bomb in order to complete a thought. I personally don't see a whole lot of f-bombs in TT's postings.

Your avatar, on the other hand, well........

.........well, maybe you could sit at TT's knee and learn.

Just sayin'.

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?
That is a question that needs an answer.

it’s hardly pro-putin to state the obvious. Without more US intervention Ukraine can’t win…lord knows nobody from Canada or the UK is gonna help

Well, if that is truly the case good poster Flash.....you and Tommy T., must have that in common. A basis for a relationship?

Tho, it must be said...TommyT. does seem to have a pretty good education. I say that because a notable marker of general educational attainment is the relative lack of reliance upon the f-bomb in order to complete a thought. I personally don't see a whole lot of f-bombs in TT's postings.

Your avatar, on the other hand, well........

.........well, maybe you could sit at TT's knee and learn.

Just sayin'.
He is ignorant of America and American politics. He constantly post bullshit. Typical Eurotrash.

Actually living in a very pro Republican area I know a whole lot more Republicans than you do and i don't know one that is "pro Putin". You are talking out your ass
Though, I'll bet that the majority of them support narratives like 'stop sending money to Ukraine, this isn't our war, NATO is obsolete and should be dissolved, leave Europe on their own etc.'

You stupid Eurotrash don't know jackshit about American politics.
Actually living in a very pro Republican area I know a whole lot more Republicans than you do and i don't know one that is "pro Putin". You are talking out your ass.
Stop posting ignorant hate shit. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Nothing can save Tainted Tommy from looking like an idiot.

He does it all the time. He makes stupid comments about America and 99% of the time he doesn't know anything about he is saying.

CaptainObvious.png

There are 3 points in this "speech" where she points out that Ukraine "cannot win".

I think that crosses a line.Firstly I doubt her qualifications to make comment on that. It sounds very Lord Haw Haw to me.
There is a legitimate position to saying that other countries should not get involved in Russias illegal war. But this just seems to be Russian propaganda.

Putin is an enemy to the US and all freedom loving democratic countries. What does this wretched woman gain by supporting him ?

Putin will win. Putin is a commie scumbag. Both things can be true.

You said Obama did nothing. Obviously you wanted him to go to war rather than sanctions. So exactly what was YOUR solution?
he did nothing. Has he not been putin’s bitch the invasion wouldn’t of happened. But as part of rhe quid pro, he promised to he more flexible with him if he went easy on him in 2012 election.

he did nothing. Has he not been putin’s bitch the invasion wouldn’t of happened. But as part of rhe quid pro, he promised to he more flexible with him if he went easy on him in 2012 election.

So exactly why didn't beta bitch tRump get Pooty bear out of Ukraine? I mean he is the ultimate ultimate and yet HE did NOTHING but in this case you loved his NOTHING!

So exactly why didn't beta bitch tRump get Pooty bear out of Ukraine? I mean he is the ultimate ultimate and yet HE did NOTHING but in this case you loved his NOTHING!
what are you talking about? he reversed the obama policy and sent deadly weapons to help Ukraine. Putin was keep at bay, in only the land he took during the obama admin. It wasn’t until Xiden took office, and after xiden froze military aid, did putin invade further.

putin knew xiden was weak, but after he surrendered to he taliban, and strained. our relationship with europe allies he knew it was the perfect time to invade

STFU troll.
You hive mind idiots think that anyone who doesn't support the corrupt despot Zelensky trying to become a dictator, therefore means they love Putin.
That is stupid.
It is actually possible to have an opinion that they BOTH suck.

Forum List

Back