the POTUS needs to take a cognitive test immediately !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the debacle and possible disaster Biden orchestrated recently withdrawing US troops in a way anyone with common sense would realize was bass ackwards [remove civilians and equipment 1st ] and his denying any criticism from our allies during his speech fri it is obvious the man is either a serial liar or he is not mentally capable of fully understanding whats going on ! the time has come for leaders to demand Biden take a cognitive test for the safety of the country and to ease the worries of millions of Americans .

with the debacle and possible disaster Biden orchestrated recently withdrawing US troops in a way anyone with common sense would realize was bass ackwards [remove civilians and equipment 1st ] and his denying any criticism from our allies during his speech fri it is obvious the man is either a serial liar are is not mentaly capable of fully understanding whats going on ! the time has come for leaders to demand Biden take a cognitive test for the safety of the country and to ease the worries of millions of Americans .
He's way beyond Reagan and even Wilson at the end of their terms. The man has no business at or near the White House.

Are you serious?

Take the cognitive test that Trump bragged about?

Identify a camel
Draw the hands on a clock
Repeat three words

yes ... do you have a problem with that ? surely youre not worried about him failing ? so tell us why he shouldnt take the test .

It is insulting and childish.
Biden was correct in telling them to go fuk yourself
Trump bragged about acing it

1629637870550.jpeg

It is insulting and childish.
Biden was correct in telling them to go fuk yourself
Trump bragged about acing it

View attachment 529328
its not insulting ... its a cognitive test .... you know something .... leftists like you are afraid he wont pass it ! you would rather have a POTUS in severe mental decline than be embarrassed ! that says allot about the lefts concern for the well being of the country ! are you afraid Harris will be worse ?

its not insulting ... its a cognitive test .... you know something .... leftists like you are afraid he wont pass it ! you would rather have a POTUS in severe mental decline than be embarrassed ! that says allot about the lefts concern for the well being of the country ! are you afraid Harris will be worse ?
It may be challenging to you, but after they asked me to identify a Lion, a Rhino and a Camel I would have told them to go ask a three year old and walked away

It may be challenging to you, but after they asked me to identify a Lion, a Rhino and a Camel I would have told them to go ask a three year old and walked away
well heck then Biden should have no problem taking the test and passing therefor silencing his doubters ! i mean its not like theyre going to ask him a difficult question like [ do you remove US equipment and citizens before pulling out of a war zone ] ?

with the debacle and possible disaster Biden orchestrated recently withdrawing US troops in a way anyone with common sense would realize was bass ackwards [remove civilians and equipment 1st ] and his denying any criticism from our allies during his speech fri it is obvious the man is either a serial liar or he is not mentally capable of fully understanding whats going on ! the time has come for leaders to demand Biden take a cognitive test for the safety of the country and to ease the worries of millions of Americans .
He won. And he beat your savior in two head to head debates quite handily. That kinda put the whole cognitive thing to rest except amongst you members of the alt-right.

I suggest you turn some of your ire over Afghanistan to GWB and the Military-Industrial complex who were hell bent on continuing the tradition of nation building...yes even your savior signed off on it.
There's enough blame to go around on all sides. Starting with Bush/Cheney...who I believe mixed us up in the mess to begin with.

Biden won. Get the fuck over it. He's your President.
The rest of us had to deal with the giant sack of shit that was his predecessor.
Your turn. :)

He won. And he beat your savior in two head to head debates quite handily. That kinda put the whole cognitive thing to rest except amongst you members of the alt-right.

I suggest you turn some of your ire over Afghanistan to GWB and the Military-Industrial complex who were hell bent on continuing the tradition of nation building...yes even your savior signed off on it.
There's enough blame to go around on all sides. Starting with Bush/Cheney...who I believe mixed us up in the mess to begin with.

The rest of us had to deal with the giant sack of shit that was his predecessor.
1. no he didn't beat Mr Trump in the debates and most of America did not vote for Bidumb
2. Bidumb totally fkd up the withdrawal -undeniable---

1. no he didn't beat Mr Trump in the debates and most of America did not vote for Bidumb
2. Bidumb totally fkd up the withdrawal -undeniable---
1) Yes he did. Twice. The second time was embarrassing for Trump.
2) Maybe. But there was never going to be a good time to do it. Two decades of fuck ups that began with two dudes with an "R" next to their name.

1) Yes he did. Twice. The second time was embarrassing for Trump.
2) Maybe. But there was never going to be a good time to do it. Two decades of fuck ups that began with two dudes with an "R" next to their name.
....no he did not---now you are DEFENDING Bidumb's OBVIOUS major fk up !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahah--makes you look very silly

thou protest too much !

then why are you afraid of him taking the same test Trump took ?

Forum List

Back