The Pres is out of Control

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The black MAN was shot after firing on a cop. His parents were not there and so have no idea if he was armed or not, Further he was released on bail for a Firearms charge. he has a HISTORY of being armed.

Teen shooting triggers fresh protests in St. Louis

The demand by blacks to ignore the fact a cop was shot at and have an investigation into a self defense shooting is ignorant and stupid.

The race baiting machine is kicked into high gear and will stay that way for a while. Notice that Obama isn't telling anyone to calm down and hold judgment till the facts are in. He could address the rioters, but chooses not to. A real leader would try to help ease the tensions in Missouri, but we don't have a leader. We have a community organizer who is used to keeping people angry to reach a goal.

Blacks don't care if it was justifed or not. They aren't going to think logically as everything is emotional to them.

They want black police, government, etc. I say give them it and separate! They will and are demanding it as we speak.

I just watched a story on Erin Burnett's show on CNN about the Dallas Ebola guy that died. The family is pissed and are saying that he died because he was given subpar treatment because he is black. There is a black guy with cornrows on the Dallas city commission that is crying racism too.

I like to watch Erin Burnett because she is smoking hot. Lots of time she shows a lot of tits too. She was interviewing the nephew of the dead Liberian guy. The guy was pissed and sounded like Al Sharptonor someone like him has already been giving him counsel. Finally, the nephew broke down and started crying. He asked for the cameras to be turned off. But Erin kept plowing on ahead with her questions. It was beautiful. I almost pulled out my cock. But I digress.

Whoops, I prematurely ejectulated my message. As I was saying, now Duncan's family is crying race. I lawsuit cannot be far behind.

What really struck me about this nephew is the degree of moral outrage he exhibited. Let's assume that we were back in the 1950s and race played a factor. This fucker came from that shit hole Liberia. You can get shot over there for looking cross-eyed at a cop, then have your body dumped in a wet ditch. You will never be heard from again.

But, we all know that race was not a factor, not with the world's eyes on that hospital. What they ought to do is to refuse to treat blacks altogether because they are such a high legal risk.

This is what happens when racist liberals cry racism when the president is criticized. You leftist racist trash created the mess in Ferguson and now this. Monkey see, monkey do.

The black MAN was shot after firing on a cop. His parents were not there and so have no idea if he was armed or not, Further he was released on bail for a Firearms charge. he has a HISTORY of being armed.

The demand by blacks to ignore the fact a cop was shot at and have an investigation into a self defense shooting is ignorant and stupid.

Those vested on the side of polarization vs. calm and unity, are only hurting Ferguson. Think businesses are coming back? Think new businesses are going to start up? Sure, the race cards will be maxed out with cries of "white flight", abandonment, etc. Regardless of color, few people want to run a business in a zone where the likelihood of a riot or mob will damage or ruin your investment.

It's so sad. The conservative racist filth used to hide who they were, because at least they had a sense of shame over being racist filth. Now that they've got a network telling them that it's good to be racist filth, they're all coming out of the racist closet and proudly spouting their racist filth to anyone who will listen.

Whoops, I prematurely ejectulated my message. As I was saying, now Duncan's family is crying race. I lawsuit cannot be far behind.

What really struck me about this nephew is the degree of moral outrage he exhibited. Let's assume that we were back in the 1950s and race played a factor. This fucker came from that shit hole Liberia. You can get shot over there for looking cross-eyed at a cop, then have your body dumped in a wet ditch. You will never be heard from again.

But, we all know that race was not a factor, not with the world's eyes on that hospital. What they ought to do is to refuse to treat blacks altogether because they are such a high legal risk.
Jesse has been here in DFW after he thought he smelled a lawsuit all the way to Chicago. He sneaked in here before Reverend Al knew what was happening.

Can you tone down the vulgarity? Likely, there are minors among the subscribers here.

White People? :muahaha:

They're so damned stoopid!!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7970-1363967287-13.gif

Those vested on the side of polarization vs. calm and unity, are only hurting Ferguson. Think businesses are coming back? Think new businesses are going to start up? Sure, the race cards will be maxed out with cries of "white flight", abandonment, etc. Regardless of color, few people want to run a business in a zone where the likelihood of a riot or mob will damage or ruin your investment.

Bingo...

Blacks just don't get it. They can't go around and destroy while expecting better.

I just watched a story on Erin Burnett's show on CNN about the Dallas Ebola guy that died. The family is pissed and are saying that he died because he was given subpar treatment because he is black. There is a black guy with cornrows on the Dallas city commission that is crying racism too.

I like to watch Erin Burnett because she is smoking hot. Lots of time she shows a lot of tits too. She was interviewing the nephew of the dead Liberian guy. The guy was pissed and sounded like Al Sharptonor someone like him has already been giving him counsel. Finally, the nephew broke down and started crying. He asked for the cameras to be turned off. But Erin kept plowing on ahead with her questions. It was beautiful. I almost pulled out my cock. But I digress.

Everything is white this and white that. Blacks are truly racist to the core. Ebola is a virus that kills 50% of its victims....I bet these idiots wouldn't understand what that means.

I have to ask why Obama hasn't tried to reason with the rioters. Can they be reasoned with if the right person approaches them? I think so, but the sad thing is that no one has tried to get them to sit down and discuss this. They are busy burning, looting, rioting and attacking people on the street as if that will solve anything. This vile group of rioters cry racism at every turn, then act like animals and wonder why people aren't listening to them. How do you discuss anything with people who are calling for the death of a person and attacking people and property left and right?

They are so full of hate right now that facts don't matter and the anger has escalated to crazy levels. The leadership is absent and when any of them speak, it seems designed to keep the anger going. I am ashamed of our government right now for not even attempting to control this situation.

I have to ask why Obama hasn't tried to reason with the rioters. Can they be reasoned with if the right person approaches them? I think so, but the sad thing is that no one has tried to get them to sit down and discuss this. They are busy burning, looting, rioting and attacking people on the street as if that will solve anything. This vile group of rioters cry racism at every turn, then act like animals and wonder why people aren't listening to them. How do you discuss anything with people who are calling for the death of a person and attacking people and property left and right?

They are so full of hate right now that facts don't matter and the anger has escalated to crazy levels. The leadership is absent and when any of them speak, it seems designed to keep the anger going. I am ashamed of our government right now for not even attempting to control this situation.
and why are they so full of hate right now.....Go on....its not that hard to figure out if you know anything about the area....

Forum List

Back