'the president is our boss'... Our 'dad'

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Comedian Chris Rock showed up on Capitol Hill today to support President Barack Obama’s gun control proposals. Here is what he said during the morning

I am just here to support the President of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also... you know, the President and the First Lady are kinda like the Mom and the Dad of the country. And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don't it will usually bite you on the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the President.

CHRIS ROCK: 'THE PRESIDENT IS OUR BOSS'... OUR 'DAD' | Chris Rock | Fox Nation

....and there ya go.....this is a black man, we better listen to him.....black folk look to Bammy as their daddy.

Comedian Chris Rock showed up on Capitol Hill today to support President Barack Obama’s gun control proposals. Here is what he said during the morning

I am just here to support the President of the United States. President of the United States is our boss, but he is also... you know, the President and the First Lady are kinda like the Mom and the Dad of the country. And when your Dad says something you listen, and when you don't it will usually bite you on the ass later on. So, I’m here to support the President.

....and there ya go.....this is a black man, we better listen to him.....black folk look to Bammy as their daddy.

I could say something crude.. a truism, but still crude....

I think that Chris Rock is suffering from some sort of cultural confusion.
The Tsar of Russia was called the Little Father (the Big Father was God).

We are the boss of all politicians. Just because they act like royalty doesn't mean they are. And I wish they'd quit trying to be parents or big brothers to all the people because they really suck at that.

I can just hear the next song some idiot teacher will teach the little children.

"Who's your daddy?"

"Obama"

"Obama"

"Who do we obey?"

"Obama"

"Obama"

"Who has the goodies?"

"Obama"

"Obama"

Last edited:
1323632558_188845MAURY.jpg

Obama is not my Boss and he sure as hell isn't my dad.

Chris Rock, a comedian who thinks excessive swearing is funny, is an idiot.

Forum List

Back