The pro life issue is just a political tool

how does ending the life of a baby fall under a private religious concern?
not yet, natural born?

a baby does not magically become a baby as it passes through the birth canal. It is still a human baby when it is in the womb
when is a fetus actually viable without the mother?

when is a newborn viable without someone there to feed it and care for it? How long till the human baby can fend for itself? Should we be allowed to kill it up to that point?
Natural born, is the Constitutional requirement.

For citizenship. But even non citizen are under the constitution also.

To me it is far more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

not yet, natural born?

a baby does not magically become a baby as it passes through the birth canal. It is still a human baby when it is in the womb
when is a fetus actually viable without the mother?

when is a newborn viable without someone there to feed it and care for it? How long till the human baby can fend for itself? Should we be allowed to kill it up to that point?
Natural born, is the Constitutional requirement.

For citizenship. But even non citizen are under the constitution also.

To me it is far more of a moral issue than a legal one.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
natural rights start with the natural born.

For decades I've watched and listened to the pro life right wing propaganda machine, noses pointed in the air, clutching their little bibles with their fine air of moral superiority advocating that abortion is murder, and we must stop this inhuman practice. A closer look at this situation would suggest these folks are not as "pro life" as they appear. Once these babies inflate their lungs with the 1st breath of air, all that concern, bible thumping, political lobbying and financial support goes straight out the window. Where is all the concern from the pro life folks and their political lobbyists, when a child is malnourished? Has inadequate educational opportunities? Dies in a school shooting? Dies of disease that could have been prevented with proper medical care? Is the victim of domestic abuse? Is gang raped or beaten in their early teen years? Answer: Absolutely none! (And of course we're not supposed to talk about all those wealthy pro life lawmakers and executives who've paid for abortions for their mistresses and girlfriends when they were informed that a little 9 month surprise was on the way!) The abortion issue attracts money and votes, and is a convenient political tool for these folks, nothing more. These folks twist the words of pro choice advocates, calling them "pro abortion" this is absolute nonsense, no woman pro abortion, or happily looks forward to having an abortion. If the so called pro life folks demonstrated even 1% of their concern and support for these kids in the first 18 years of their lives as they did in the 9 months before birth, I might be more supportive of them, as it is, I see them for what they really are: Just another set of right wing hypocrites who can't seem to practice what they preach.

Those are the facts Jack, just the facts!
:bye1:

Racism is the political tool of the left….

Being pro life is not a political weapon.

/-----/ You can buy your momma birth control pills from Walmart for about $9 a month. No need for federal funding with taxpayer $$$.

And this folks is someone that puts their ideology above babies lives. If you truly wanted fewer abortions you would be for any measure that cut the number of unplanned pregnancies. But you do not really care about the baby, it is all about ideology

a real fiscal conservative understands the value of paying a little up front to save major cash on the back end.

For decades I've watched and listened to the pro life right wing propaganda machine, noses pointed in the air, clutching their little bibles with their fine air of moral superiority advocating that abortion is murder, and we must stop this inhuman practice. A closer look at this situation would suggest these folks are not as "pro life" as they appear. Once these babies inflate their lungs with the 1st breath of air, all that concern, bible thumping, political lobbying and financial support goes straight out the window. Where is all the concern from the pro life folks and their political lobbyists, when a child is malnourished? Has inadequate educational opportunities? Dies in a school shooting? Dies of disease that could have been prevented with proper medical care? Is the victim of domestic abuse? Is gang raped or beaten in their early teen years? Answer: Absolutely none! (And of course we're not supposed to talk about all those wealthy pro life lawmakers and executives who've paid for abortions for their mistresses and girlfriends when they were informed that a little 9 month surprise was on the way!) The abortion issue attracts money and votes, and is a convenient political tool for these folks, nothing more. These folks twist the words of pro choice advocates, calling them "pro abortion" this is absolute nonsense, no woman pro abortion, or happily looks forward to having an abortion. If the so called pro life folks demonstrated even 1% of their concern and support for these kids in the first 18 years of their lives as they did in the 9 months before birth, I might be more supportive of them, as it is, I see them for what they really are: Just another set of right wing hypocrites who can't seem to practice what they preach.

of course it is. your party masters use your fake pro-life stance to control you.

i've read posts where you were accused of domestic abuse & i didn't read any denials on yer part. if that is true- you get no say about what's a moral decision.

There are many here who refuse to accept that there’s a difference between domestic discipline (of children and wives) and abuse.

My wife and I have a relationship that includes consensual domestic discipline and has for more than seven years. Both parties are aware of the way this works and have been since the beginning.

Discipline is and has always been a significant part of basic Morality, from the beginning of time. If one does not understand thst, I have difficulty believing they truly understand what Morals and Values are.

I will leave it st thst.

of course it is. your party masters use your fake pro-life stance to control you.

You are ignorant and void of facts....

That's why you are reduced to calling everyone a racist

that disagrees with you...…..

Tard is as Tard does...……….

Science has the facts that says the different DNA and heartbeat says abortion is murder of a human being

Educators now totally covering up science and are corrupt to the core

I only call those that make racist statements racist.

what does that have to do with your party masters use your fake pro-life stance to control you?

quit trying to change the subject

what does that have to do with your party masters use your fake pro-life stance to control you?

Unlike you I don't have party masters...…...

Your party rules like the Nazis you are....

My party does nto rule at all as they only get about 3% of the vote each election.

your party on the other hand rules like the big government entity they are and you support their statist actions

My party does nto rule at all as they only get about 3% of the vote each election.

your party on the other hand rules like the big government entity they are and you support their statist actions

You are admitting you are dumber than the average Tard with that 3% thing...

You are admitting you are dumber than the average Tard with that 3% thing...

Nope, my party got 3.3% of popular vote in the last election.

yet they are all better than wife beaters.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any piece of Leftist scum at the moment of Judgement...

If I am judged to have been Righteous in my life, I stand vindicated, and the Leftist will face Eternal damnation.

If the Leftist is instead judged to be Righteous, then I will gladly take my place in Hell, as it will be a far superior place to spend Eternity than Heaven could ever be.

Forum List

Back