The pro life issue is just a political tool

yet they are all better than wife beaters.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any piece of Leftist scum at the moment of Judgement...

If I am judged to have been Righteous in my life, I stand vindicated, and the Leftist will face Eternal damnation.

If the Leftist is instead judged to be Righteous, then I will gladly take my place in Hell, as it will be a far superior place to spend Eternity than Heaven could ever be.

I do not think that Cthulhu will look fondly upon your life.

I do not think that Cthulhu will look fondly upon your life.

Only because I haven’t sent him enough Souls to eat.

Between abortion and the Communist scourge there’s really nothing any of us on the Right can do to match the Leftists ability to sate Cthulhu’s appetite for Souls.

You allegiances do not matter. You have stated yourself you are not sure what is waiting for you on the other side of death.

None of us can be totally certain of what will happen to us on the other side. I am more than comfortable with my fate, whatever it ends up being. I can be becati truly believe I live a proper life. Most people I know can’t say that.

If you ever wondered how the good people in Germany tolerated the Holocaust, look no further than today's media. The media teaches us lies like "a woman's health dictates late term abortion" when birth can be induced and a third trimester infant can survive. Late term abortions actually cause more trauma to the mother than is necessary and the intent is to kill an infant who otherwise could survive. We found out that Planned Parenthood was selling human body parts and the mainstream media covered it up. There are long term mental conditions similar to PTSD and physical issues connected to abortion but the mainstream media pretends that it's just another day at the office. The media pretends that horror houses like Dr. Kermit Gosnell only exist in rural areas when Gosnell was slaughtering infants in Philadelphia. If Americans ever saw what happens when full term infants are executed by stabbing them in the back of the head and sucking out their brains they would be horrified but the media never deals with it.

You allegiances do not matter. You have stated yourself you are not sure what is waiting for you on the other side of death.

None of us can be totally certain of what will happen to us on the other side. I am more than comfortable with my fate, whatever it ends up being. I can be becati truly believe I live a proper life. Most people I know can’t say that.

you openly admit to beating your wife...it does not matter who is waiting for you on the other side...you are heading south when the time comes.

you openly admit to beating your wife...it does not matter who is waiting for you on the other side...you are heading south when the time comes.

I openly admit to instilling discipline and order in my home. If thst means I’m going to Hell, I’m more than willing to accept thst.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any piece of Leftist scum at the moment of Judgement...

If I am judged to have been Righteous in my life, I stand vindicated, and the Leftist will face Eternal damnation.

If the Leftist is instead judged to be Righteous, then I will gladly take my place in Hell, as it will be a far superior place to spend Eternity than Heaven could ever be.

holy cow- i asked you on another thread if you flogged yourself when you felt repentant, & you never responded. i'm betting that answer is yes.

I openly admit to instilling discipline and order in my home. If thst means I’m going to Hell, I’m more than willing to accept thst.

glad you are ok with it....because that is where anyone that beats their wife goes.

holy cow- i asked you on another thread if you flogged yourself when you felt repentant, & you never responded. i'm betting that answer is yes.

no way, he is far too much of a coward to hurt himself.

I do not find a need to repent. Even if I am wrong (arare occursnce); what is done is done and cannot be undone; no amount of pain or despair one experiences.

I’m neither a sadist nor a masochist; just someone who understands thst sin is an excellent teacher of lessons.

I do not find a need to repent. Even if I am wrong (arare occursnce); what is done is done and cannot be undone; no amount of pain or despair one experiences.

I’m neither a sadist nor a masochist; just someone who understands thst sin is an excellent teacher of lessons.

sure. is that discipline a one way street with your 'wife'?

For decades I've watched and listened to the pro life right wing propaganda machine, noses pointed in the air, clutching their little bibles with their fine air of moral superiority advocating that abortion is murder, and we must stop this inhuman practice. A closer look at this situation would suggest these folks are not as "pro life" as they appear. Once these babies inflate their lungs with the 1st breath of air, all that concern, bible thumping, political lobbying and financial support goes straight out the window. Where is all the concern from the pro life folks and their political lobbyists, when a child is malnourished? Has inadequate educational opportunities? Dies in a school shooting? Dies of disease that could have been prevented with proper medical care? Is the victim of domestic abuse? Is gang raped or beaten in their early teen years? Answer: Absolutely none! (And of course we're not supposed to talk about all those wealthy pro life lawmakers and executives who've paid for abortions for their mistresses and girlfriends when they were informed that a little 9 month surprise was on the way!) The abortion issue attracts money and votes, and is a convenient political tool for these folks, nothing more. These folks twist the words of pro choice advocates, calling them "pro abortion" this is absolute nonsense, no woman pro abortion, or happily looks forward to having an abortion. If the so called pro life folks demonstrated even 1% of their concern and support for these kids in the first 18 years of their lives as they did in the 9 months before birth, I might be more supportive of them, as it is, I see them for what they really are: Just another set of right wing hypocrites who can't seem to practice what they preach.

Those are the facts Jack, just the facts!
:bye1:

Sorry, Sweetheart. One does not have to join a nunnery and devote a life to whatever YOU say we do to care about the fact that the Left loves killing babies. But we note, with interest, that you seek to assuage your guilt here by foisting off on us that we just don't care ENOUGH and don't live lives deserving of caring.

That's a fail. You still advocate killing babies. That's on YOU, not on us.
Ya, well might want to ask your self. Why abortion is still legal? Considering the supreme court has leaned repub since 1970. Seems as thought the republican party likes abortion also. I personally abhore it myself, it does not make me vote republican though. I realized a while ago they are not going to change the law, if they did they would loose a wedge issue and people would start looking at thier other stances more carefully.

Forum List

Back