The pro life issue is just a political tool

yet they are all better than wife beaters.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any piece of Leftist scum at the moment of Judgement...

If I am judged to have been Righteous in my life, I stand vindicated, and the Leftist will face Eternal damnation.

If the Leftist is instead judged to be Righteous, then I will gladly take my place in Hell, as it will be a far superior place to spend Eternity than Heaven could ever be.

holy cow- i asked you on another thread if you flogged yourself when you felt repentant, & you never responded. i'm betting that answer is yes.
I'm betting he hires a professional dominatrix.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with any piece of Leftist scum at the moment of Judgement...

If I am judged to have been Righteous in my life, I stand vindicated, and the Leftist will face Eternal damnation.

If the Leftist is instead judged to be Righteous, then I will gladly take my place in Hell, as it will be a far superior place to spend Eternity than Heaven could ever be.

holy cow- i asked you on another thread if you flogged yourself when you felt repentant, & you never responded. i'm betting that answer is yes.

no way. he is coward, he likes to beat women, not be beaten by them

you openly admit to beating your wife...it does not matter who is waiting for you on the other side...you are heading south when the time comes.

I openly admit to instilling discipline and order in my home. If thst means I’m going to Hell, I’m more than willing to accept thst.

Your wife isn't a child. She's a grown adult woman.

Grow adults aren't "disciplined" by anyone.

What you do to your wife is a crime. Probably a felony.

Golfing Gator is right, you're not going to the christian heaven. You're going to the christian hell for what you do to your wife and probably what you do to your children.

If I knew where you lived, I would inform the police of your crimes and hope that they go rescue your wife and kids from your abuse.

Golfing Gator is right, you're not going to the christian heaven. You're going to the christian hell for what you do to your wife and probably what you do to your children.

Adults need to be disciplined even more than children. We should know better than to make the mistakes. My wife and I live a consensual lifestyle. If you don’t like it, too damn bad.

I’m not a Christian, so why wold I be following Christian laws? I got away from that freak show almost two decades ago.

:whipg:

Adults need to be disciplined even more than children. We should know better than to make the mistakes. My wife and I live a consensual lifestyle. If you don’t like it, too damn bad.

I’m not a Christian, so why wold I be following Christian laws? I got away from that freak show almost two decades ago.

'I got away from that freak show almost two decades ago.'

^^^ that there folks is a paradox in it's finest form ^^^

Wake up, damn near everything is a political tool these days. Where the fuck have you been?

A woman's body isn't a political tool.

I never said it should be, nor am I among those who make it so. I merely pointed out that people have made damn near everything a "political tool".

That's the truth.

Feel free to direct your ire elsewhere, it's wasted on, and misdirected at, me

PPFA_Refresh_300x250.gif

This ad proves how insanely selfish those "PRO CHOICE" people are. They claim this is the fight of OUR lives. Certainly not of babies!

Forum List

Back