The progressive war on Christmas/Christianity

They are not children until birth. And, until childbirth, the fetus is an organ the women's body.

In the context of motherhood, pregnancy and the willful choice to terminate they are "children".

Although not in the biological sense.

So you maintain we should kill all the children of *bad* mothers?

Of course you do.

Which goes right along with your belief that Christian parents are *bad* parents.

We don't kill their children.

They choose to kill their own children.

Not controlling your body and killing your child in place of responsibility is not a good foundation for healthy families.

They are not children until birth. Women are organisms that are designed to produce children. They have organs that produce children. Overies and the uterus are organs that are part of the process of producing offspring. The egg is a product of the female reproductive system. And, until childbirth, the fetus is an organ the women's body.

Uh, no, it's not.

Please share the scientific tome from whence you pulled that moronic assertion.

Never mind, you can't, because until now, nobody has been STUPID enough to make it.

The egg is a product of the female reproductive system. And, until childbirth, the fetus is an organ the women's body.
Uh, no, it's not.

Never mind, you can't, because until now, nobody has been STUPID enough to make it.
You are quite wrong, KG, I have made that assertion several times and moreover I have defended it quite elegantly -- unlike you, who have yet to defend any of your dogmatic assertions with reasonable arguments.

No it's a fetus because that is it's age. It ability to survive on its own was the measure stick by which we determine humanity, then the handicapped and any kid under 10 would not be human. "Fetus" is what we call humans at a certain stage of their development. "Adult" is what we call humans at a different stage. "Embryo" is yet another, and "Child" and "Adolescent" all indicate the development stages of (brace yourself) PEOPLE! Yes!!

All those different names...for the same organism...at different AGES.

At no point in it's development is a human ever an ORGAN.

Cripes. And you guys pride yourself on being the "smart" ones.

The egg is a product of the female reproductive system. And, until childbirth, the fetus is an organ the women's body.
Uh, no, it's not.

You are quite wrong, KG, I have made that assertion several times and moreover I have defended it quite elegantly -- unlike you, who have yet to defend any of your dogmatic assertions with reasonable arguments.

Yeah, you're a liar.

I've taken my college biology. At no time in it's development is a fetus an organ, you retard.

Uh, no, it's not.

Yeah, you're a liar.

I've taken my college biology. At no time in it's development is a fetus an organ, you retard.
I can't find anywhere that considers a fetus as an organ....must be just in the minds of these brain dead liberals who have to create a yarn to go with their mantra.

Organ: A relatively independent part of the body that carries out one or more special functions. Examples of organs include the eyes, ears, heart, lungs, and liver.
Organ definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

Circulatory System: transports nutrients and gasses to cells and tissues throughout body.
Cardiovascular: heart, blood vessels, blood
Lymphatic: Lymph vessels, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, tonsils
Digestive System: breaks down food polymers into smaller molecules to provide energy for the body.
Primary organs: mouth, stomach, intestines, rectum
Accessory organs: teeth, tongue, liver, pancreas
Endocrine System: helps to maintain growth and homeostasis within the body.
pituitary gland, pineal gland, hypothalamus, ovaries, testes, thyroid gland
Integumentary System: protects the internal structures of the body from damage, prevents dehydration, stores fat and produces vitamines and hormones.
skin, nails, hair, sweat glands
Muscular System: enables movement of the body.
muscles
Nervous System: monitors and coordinates internal organ function and responds to changes in the external environment.
brain, spinal cord, nerves
Reproductive System: enables the production of offspring through sexual reproduction.
Male: testes, scrotum, penis, vas deferens, prostate
Female: ovaries, uterus, vagina, mammary glands
Respiratory System: provides the body with oxygen via gas exchange between air from the outside environment and gases in the blood.
lungs, nose, trachea, bronchi
Skeletal System: supports and protects the body while giving it shape and form.
bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, cartilage
Organ Systems

Nowhere is there a mention of a fetus being an organ.
Next they should try the old "fetus is a parasite" excuse....we can shoot that one down, also.

We don't kill their children.

They choose to kill their own children.

Not controlling your body and killing your child in place of responsibility is not a good foundation for healthy families.

They are not children until birth. Women are organisms that are designed to produce children. They have organs that produce children. Overies and the uterus are organs that are part of the process of producing offspring. The egg is a product of the female reproductive system. And, until childbirth, the fetus is an organ the women's body.

Uh, no, it's not.

God told me.

Youndo believe in God, don't you?

Uh, no, it's not.

God told me.

Youndo believe in God, don't you?

You lost the arguement, so does that mean you need to troll? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
No it's a fetus because that is it's age. It ability to survive on its own was the measure stick by which we determine humanity, then the handicapped and any kid under 10 would not be human. "Fetus" is what we call humans at a certain stage of their development. "Adult" is what we call humans at a different stage. "Embryo" is yet another, and "Child" and "Adolescent" all indicate the development stages of (brace yourself) PEOPLE! Yes!!

All those different names...for the same organism...at different AGES.

At no point in it's development is a human ever an ORGAN.

Cripes. And you guys pride yourself on being the "smart" ones.

That's your personal definifion. And I applaud you for your efforts to have personal definitions that guide your choices. It is an important aspect of being human.

But they still are your personal definitions.

That's your personal definifion. And I applaud you for your efforts to have personal definitions that guide your choices. It is an important aspect of being human.

Nowhere does it list a fetus as an organ
Organ: A relatively independent part of the body that carries out one or more special functions. Examples of organs include the eyes, ears, heart, lungs, and liver.
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=21288

Circulatory System: transports nutrients and gasses to cells and tissues throughout body.
Digestive System: breaks down food polymers into smaller molecules to provide energy for the body.
Integumentary System: protects the internal structures of the body from damage, prevents dehydration, stores fat and produces vitamines and hormones.
muscles
Nervous System: monitors and coordinates internal organ function and responds to changes in the external environment.
Reproductive System: enables the production of offspring through sexual reproduction.
Respiratory System: provides the body with oxygen via gas exchange between air from the outside environment and gases in the blood.
http://biology.about.com/od/organsystems/a/aa031706a.htm

Why don't you supply a source ....other than "your personal definition" that a fetus is an organ???????

Last edited:

Organ definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

muscles
Organ Systems

That's all fine and dandy. But they are still just definitions. Your attempting to use objective science to support your personal, subjective, philosophy.

muscles
Organ Systems

That's all fine and dandy. But they are still just definitions. Your attempting to use objective science to support your personal, subjective, philosophy.

They ARE credible definitions, unlike YOUR personal definition.
You're getting your ass handed to you and too ignorant to even know it. :eusa_whistle:

That's your personal definifion. *And I applaud you for your efforts to have personal definitions that guide your choices. *It is an important aspect of being human.

*Organ definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular medical terms easily defined on MedTerms

muscles
*Organ Systems

Why don't you supply a source ....other than "your personal definition" that a fetus is an organ???????

I did. *I prayed to God for answers to some of life's philosophical questions. *And God came to me in Revelation. *

BTW, I notice that your list from your bio cut and paste all have one thing in common. *They are all parts of the human body, most of them found inside the human body.

**There is are other things in the human body. *Parasites and viruses. *You're not suggesting that a fetus is a parasite or virus are you? *(Though, I have heard some pregnant women suggets such. *Usually when they are either vomiting in the morning or eating more food than they've ever dome in their life.)

But, we are getting off track. *The topic is the war on christianity.

That's all fine and dandy. *But they are still just definitions. *Your attempting to use objective science to support your personal, subjective, philosophy.

You're getting your ass handed to you and too ignorant to even know it. :eusa_whistle:

According to who?

By what standard? *Some sort of rules of debate that you've made up?

Last I looked, there are no tags on body parts that say "Organ". It is a generalnclassification system developed by people for the purpose of communicating. It helps distinguish them from parts of a tree.

That's all fine and dandy. *But they are still just definitions. *Your attempting to use objective science to support your personal, subjective, philosophy.

According to who?

Last I looked, there are no tags on body parts that say "Organ". It is a generalnclassification system developed by people for the purpose of communicating. It helps distinguish them from parts of a tree.

I'm at a loss for words right now. :wtf:

According to who?

Last I looked, there are no tags on body parts that say "Organ". *It is a generalnclassification system developed by people for the purpose of communicating. It helps distinguish them from parts of a tree.

I'm at a loss for words right now. :wtf:

You could just go with "in my opinion". That would be the honest answer.

Beyond that, you never had any words to start. *Because you are arguing from fundamentally false*premises.*Your game doesn't play with me

BTW, thanks for the neg rep. *Coming from you, it's a compliment.

Forum List

Back