The Propaganda Trash that Forum Outcasts wanted you to swallow . Which many of you did.

And if e.g. 1.2 million do not acknowledge a separation of THEIR historic homeland (which 30,000 favor) the UN has NO right and NO mandate to enforce this minority request/demand - that totally lost out in a national vote.
You are confusing secession within existing States and sovereign self-determination in the creation of new States. And getting both wrong.

And I had already stated to you, that "the people" constitute ONLY those people that live and have been born in a territory that has a historical documented and acknowledged sovereign past, but is ruled by a foreign entity.
Word 🥗. Make it make sense. Show how you can apply your criteria equally and consistently across the world.

Who? The Jews?

Zionist terrorists are inadvertently making Americans hate Jews? You're probably right.
No you Muslim Palestinian animals are probably the stupidest, lowest form of life on earth. Do you think Americans like your stupid marches spewing hate, anti Americanism and antisemitism, burning American flags, making people miss their flights or trains, blocking major roadways, people not able to get to work etc.? All while you’re still holding American women and kids hostage. Ha ha ha! :cuckoo:

..... you Muslim Palestinian animals ...
Who?
... you're probably the stupidest, lowest form of life on earth.
I'm standing stoically on terra firma while you're still squirming in the mud whinging at every passer-by.
Do you think Americans like your stupid marches spewing hate, anti Americanism and antisemitism, burning American flags, making people miss their flights or trains, blocking major roadways, people not able to get to work etc.?
You seem to be in a daze. If they did like it there wouldn't be much point in protesting.
All while you’re still holding American women and kids hostage. Ha ha ha! :cuckoo:
I have only a baker's dozen left. The others I've traded off to my neighbours for a cup of sugar. Ha ha ha :hhello:

Who?

I'm standing stoically on terra firma while you're still squirming in the mud whinging at every passer-by.

You seem to be in a daze. If they did like it there wouldn't be much point in protesting.

I have only a baker's dozen left. The others I've traded off to my neighbours for a cup of sugar. Ha ha ha :hhello:
So it iisnt the zionists that are making the medieval Muslim Palestinian savages look bad then, they are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.

So it iisnt the zionists that are making the medieval Muslim Palestinian savages look bad then, they are doing a pretty good job of it themselves.
The Muslim Palestinians are creating their own character that is developing into heroism on a daily basis. It iis the Zionist Nazis themselves who are creating & nurturing their savage character through example.

The Muslim Palestinians are creating their own character that is developing into heroism on a daily basis. It iis the Zionist Nazis themselves who are creating & nurturing their savage character through example.
Only a savage subhuman lunatic would think what Palestinians did on Oct. 7 is heroism.

You are dreaming, overwhelming majority of Americans disliked Palestinians to begin with, but after Oct. 7? They showed how barbaric and savage they truly are, so now Americans hate them even more.

Only a savage subhuman lunatic would think what Palestinians did on Oct. 7 is heroism.
Nazis, Fascists, Tyrants, Dictators, and Zionists call heroes savage, subhuman, and lunatic. Admirers of Democracy call them Freedom Fighters.
.... overwhelming majority of Americans disliked Palestinians to begin with, but .....
... but now after Oct. 7 an increasing percentage of Americans admire them and understand the righteousness of their peace-loving quest. 🇵🇸

PalestianPeacePlan 3.jpg

No you Muslim Palestinian animals are probably the stupidest, lowest form of life on earth. Do you think Americans like your stupid marches spewi
Fortunately Trilly Troll Raspberry is so clearly Racist and ignorant that his own words best define him .

I thought I was opposed to censorship, but individuals like this vulgar one really deserve help if it is thought they might genuinely respond to treatment , or severe punishment .

Fortunately Trilly Troll Raspberry is so clearly Racist and ignorant that his own words best define him .

I thought I was opposed to censorship, but individuals like this vulgar one really deserve help if it is thought they might genuinely respond to treatment , or severe punishment .
The civilized world saved the Jews from 'extermination' and that was good. But since the fake nation called 'Is-it-real?' was established the Zionists have been hell-bent on fulfilling Hitler's prophecies. I am sure that if civilization had known the future the Jews would have been left to exist within the countries of individual birth without the well-meaning United Nations making the first in a string of devastating blunders against humanity. The problem can be rectified but Zionism and maintaining the state of 'Is-it-real?' by default is counterproductive to achieving it. Zionism has/can only accomplish more death and destruction. :omg:

On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end...

Despite growing conflict between Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews and despite the Department of State’s endorsement of a trusteeship, Truman ultimately decided to recognize the state Israel.
Did Truman also recognise the Arab state?

That a self-declared Nazi like you who publicly states his support towards ethnic cleansing and the dogma of a racial superiority - will come up with any crap to support your mental brethren the Zionists, and their related Forum Outcasts here on USMB, is understood.
Hitler was wrong about the Jews, but he made good points. The following passage from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race," could be used to describe the difference between the Palestinians and the Jews, "What leads one people to starvation trains the other for hard work."
Does that work make one free?

The civilized world saved the Jews from 'extermination' and that was good. But since the fake nation called 'Is-it-real?' was established the Zionists have been hell-bent on fulfilling Hitler's prophecies. I am sure that if civilization had known the future the Jews would have been left to exist within the countries of individual birth without the well-meaning United Nations making the first in a string of devastating blunders against humanity. The problem can be rectified but Zionism and maintaining the state of 'Is-it-real?' by default is counterproductive to achieving it. Zionism has/can only accomplish more death and destruction. :omg:
You stepped in it again. It is a historical fact that Hitler and the Nazis were allies of the Arab Muslims specifically the so called Palestinians whose leader the Mufti was on the Nazi payroll. He created a Muslim Nazi army that went around killing Jews and Christians throughout Eastern Europe. His mission was to commit a second holocaust on Jews in their own holy land and to this day it has continued. Your Palestinians are the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Islamism.

Dead right. Putting down ghetto uprisings is what is heroic...

police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg
Ghetto uprisings involved putting babies in ovens, raping women and dragging their bodies into Gaza to be shot in by the rest of Palestinian animals? Hmmmm…interesting version of history you ignorant morons have.

Forum List

Back