The question I would like to ask Donald Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest

The states of California, New York and Washington were similar to the midwest and most states just 3 weeks ago as far as the number of coronavirus cases.

Why not put the whole country in lock down, now, rather than wait for all states to be as bad as California, New York and Washington.
That is what Hong Kong and Singapore did with good results.

The states of California, New York and Washington were similar to the midwest and most states just 3 weeks ago as far as the number of coronavirus cases.

Why not put the whole country in lock down, now, rather than wait for all states to be as bad as California, New York and Washington.
for what reason? I live in Illinois and were in a lock down. perhaps you don't know what you're talking about.

South Carolina is pretty much in lock down.

Covid Scare.png

Isn't this why we have STATE GOVERNMENTS INSTEAD OF A COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP?

Would it be a good idea to separate them from America permanently?

for what reason? I live in Illinois and were in a lock down. perhaps you don't know what you're talking about.
Illinois lock down as New York and California, was called by the governor. I am asking why Trump does not call a lock down for the whole country.
Another example that you are suffering from thejc456 virus.

The local governments need to handle their citizens as they see fit. All Trump or any president can do is sign bills that increase the debt which NOBODY gives a damn about anymore.

Illinois lock down as New York and California, was called by the governor. I am asking why Trump does not call a lock down for the whole country.
He does not have that power. Be specific now and cite for us the paragraph section and article of the Constitution that bestows upon the President the power to order all States to lock down.

Isn't this why we have STATE GOVERNMENTS INSTEAD OF A COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP?
So the federal government should pull back their trillion dollar recovery package and leave it to states. You are saying the CDC and HHS should pull back and let the states take care of all decisions.
good thinking dumbass.

He does not have that power. Be specific now and cite for us the paragraph section and article of the Constitution that bestows upon the President the power to order all States to lock down.
the CDC only offers guidelines. the states don't have to abide by them. Trump told that to a reporter. The feds have no idea the needs to all local business like a governor. strange these leftist punks don't know our country.

he can't. there is no constitutional mention to do that. that is purely a governor's call. they know the commerce in their states and needs. funny, you should really go learn about the US government and state government authorities.

Trump isnt capable of that kind of leadership - he's letting governors make the calls on lockdowns ....

and later he will take full credit -

write that down.

Trump isnt capable of that kind of leadership - he's letting governors make the calls on lockdowns ....

and later he will take full credit -

write that down.
yep because constitutionally that's how it works. again with a leftist puke wanting nebraska to be like california and new york.

Forum List

Back