The question I would like to ask Donald Trump

The states of California, New York and Washington were similar to the midwest and most states just 3 weeks ago as far as the number of coronavirus cases.

Why not put the whole country in lock down, now, rather than wait for all states to be as bad as California, New York and Washington.
That is what Hong Kong and Singapore did with good results.
for what reason? I live in Illinois and were in a lock down. perhaps you don't know what you're talking about.
Illinois lock down as New York and California, was called by the governor. I am asking why Trump does not call a lock down for the whole country.
Another example that you are suffering from thejc456 virus.
he can't. there is no constitutional mention to do that. that is purely a governor's call. they know the commerce in their states and needs. funny, you should really go learn about the US government and state government authorities.

one day trump can do anything he wants - HE IS THE POTUS

the next day he would be breaking the constitution.

boy, are you full of shit

The states of California, New York and Washington were similar to the midwest and most states just 3 weeks ago as far as the number of coronavirus cases.

Why not put the whole country in lock down, now, rather than wait for all states to be as bad as California, New York and Washington.
for what reason? I live in Illinois and were in a lock down. perhaps you don't know what you're talking about.
Illinois lock down as New York and California, was called by the governor. I am asking why Trump does not call a lock down for the whole country.
he can't. there is no constitutional mention to do that. that is purely a governor's call. they know the commerce in their states and needs. funny, you should really go learn about the US government and state government authorities.

I told you, cite the paragraph , section and article of the Constitution that grants that power to the President.

I told you, cite the paragraph , section and article of the Constitution that grants that power to the President.
Yeah, we’ll be waiting...

Trump can take us to war in a national emergency but cant keep you home ?

cite his fat do nothing ass -

This is not a one size fits all world the Governor’s are better suited to determine what is the best course of action to take in there state.

Not if you got a dumb Dimm Governor like Sisolak here in Nevada!
He ordered all non-essential businesses closed like dry cleaners, hair salon and nail places, and bars closed; but has kept the multitude of pot stores open!
Fortunately, some businesses he ordered closed are taking precautions and ignoring his blockhead!

Be specific now and cite the Constitution that gives to the President the power to order every citizen to remain home......

Be specific now and cite the Constitution that gives to the President the power to order every citizen to remain home......

The federal government has the power to implement quarantines to prevent communicable diseases from entering the country or from spreading between states.

FACT

The federal government has the power to implement quarantines to prevent communicable diseases from entering the country or from spreading between states.

FACT
Cite the constitution retard. The Federal Government ONLY controls international and interstate movement of commerce.

FACT
Cite the constitution retard. The Federal Government ONLY controls international and interstate movement of commerce.

Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.

FACT

Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.

NOW GO BLOW YOURSELF PRIVATE DUMBASS

FACT

Between States NOT INSIDE States.

FACT
No it’s not -
Legal Authorities for Isolation and Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC
Only in case of contagious persons, and as Retired said, not in states. And the CDC has the authority, not the president.

The pot business here in Las Vegas remains open ONLY because Gov. Sisolak is invested in it as he previously headed the Clark County Commission that granted pot vendors licenses here.

Abbott got off his ass YESTERDAY imposing state restrictions -

another do nothing until the damage has been done Republican -

Forum List

Back