The question I would like to ask Donald Trump

It seems OP is a tard, prove me wrong!
I keep hearing Trump cultists say the virus is being overblown, that it's a hoax, that we don't really need to be cautious in our behavior. You should take their advice.

Who said we don't need to be cautious? We all know you need to be cautious with the virus or without. It's flu season. Is it overblown? Take a look at Google news, and show me how many US stories without the virus or something related to it. You might find one out of twenty-five. Yes, that's overblown.
They stopped all sports!!!! Yeah not overblown at all.

telling us to stay in while they work to let felons out

I don't recall one bar closing, one sports event, one restaurant, one company closing down over the swine flu in 2009. Yet it killed over 14,000 Americans that year, and I know a girl that almost died from it.

The swine flu was worse than this because many of the victims were young and healthy, just the opposite of COVID-19 or the standard flu. The US had the most cases reported than any other country on the globe. What did we do about it? Nothing like this.

Lock down? What the hell do you mean by lock down? Last time I looked Hong Kong and Singapore didn't have a Bill of Rights. You can't lock down American citizens.

The D.T.'s ain't something to sneeze about, and he's probably lonely as hell, too. But I think I heard the liquor stores are still open, some places anyway. In Maine, it's all sold in grocery stores, has been for years.
My city approved delivery
Do you mind me asking where you live?
The D.T.'s ain't something to sneeze about, and he's probably lonely as hell, too. But I think I heard the liquor stores are still open, some places anyway. In Maine, it's all sold in grocery stores, has been for years.
My city approved delivery
Do you mind me asking where you live?
Suburb of Chicago
Home delivery is an option that I wish we had here. NO ONE delivers, not even pizza places. We're too spread out and rural.

I'm sure door dash or grub hub might, but if you are that far out, probably cost you an arm and a leg.
LOL I'm not at all sure we even have Uber. I don't use a smartphone, but I've never heard anyone mention it.

The three largest cities in the US are in these states -- its a numbers thing....

When its all and said and done -- I'd much rather be the country who did better than Italy....if that means minor inconveniences, so be it....

How many people would you sacrifice to "own the libs"??

telling us to stay in while they work to let felons out
It's a matter of the authorities not wanting to be held responsible for the deaths of inmates who die from the virus. It's the humane thing to do...........which is why you're having so much trouble understanding it.

Yeah, how do you enforce a stay at home order when you are allowing a whole list of exceptions? If a cop or national guardsman stops you, just say you're headed to the grocery store. How the hell would they know?

Yeah, how do you enforce a stay at home order when you are allowing a whole list of exceptions? If a cop or national guardsman stops you, just say you're headed to the grocery store. How the hell would they know?

And if they catch you, what will they do to ya? I mean, they are letting real criminals out of jail because of the virus. I can't imagine they would throw somebody in jail for violation of a curfew law.

And if they catch you, what will they do to ya? I mean, they are letting real criminals out of jail because of the virus. I can't imagine they would throw somebody in jail for violation of a curfew law.
Well, write you a ticket for a couple hundred bucks? The "real criminals" they are letting out of jail are all due to be released within a couple of months anyway and at least in Maine, none of them are violent offenders. It will be newly incarcerated folks who are going to introduce the infection--and if it gets started in a jail, there won't be any stopping it. They don't have individual cells at our county jail.

The three largest cities in the US are in these states -- its a numbers thing....

When its all and said and done -- I'd much rather be the country who did better than Italy....if that means minor inconveniences, so be it....

How many people would you sacrifice to "own the libs"??
Losing 20% of your wealth is ok huh? Amazing stupid

Forum List

Back