The Question No PROG Will Dare Answer

Yet another rightie circlejerk thread. Can't you pervs get a room? Nobody wants to see you all doing that out in public.

You're more than welcome to

GO FUCK YOURSELF BED WETTER

If you don't like the thread, don't fucking read it you sniveling parasite!

Just trying to help, me boy. That you are ignorant of what deficits are, and how much stimulus spending there has been, is your problem. Not mine.

"me boy"? So now you've taken to mimicking some fairy leprechaun. :lol:

I've seen all I need to out of you....another leftist nitwit who drank a keg of the Koolaid and wants us mean old realists to stop frightening you. Hopefully you know more about something, anything, than economics....otherwise you're going to starve to death.

Very educational thread. You asked a question and it has been answered by a variety of people in a variety of ways dispite your attempt to flame it towards your actual agenda. You kind of give that away with the "6T green energy" lie and the Barry Hussein thing really wraps up what that agenda is. Thats OK. People tolerate people like you because however much of a bullcrapper you may be, you guys do sometimes lead to interesting discussions and no doubt, some folks get some sense of satisfaction from exposing the kind of crap you bullcrappers put out.

So where did the $6T go? Have you seen the video where Hussein laughs out loud when asked what happened to the "shovel-ready" jobs? How about his "jobs council"...what did they produce before they disbanded? The economic numbers are identical to when he took office and we're out another $6T....Is he to be believed on anything he says when the last budget that came from the WH was voted down 99-0 in the Senate? Why have his political pals' companies and organizations all been allowed to opt-out of his Barry-Care fiasco? His answer is to continue printing money with the Fed borrowing that money to pay the interest on the principal. If you tried that in private industry you'd be indicted for fraud, embezzlement, counterfeiting, racketeering, and RICO charges of an ongoing criminal enterprise. Posters in this thread "tolerate people like me" because they enjoy me pointing out you lib ninnies avoid the debt issue like a Saturday night bath. :lol:

Last edited:
Very educational thread. You asked a question and it has been answered by a variety of people in a variety of ways dispite your attempt to flame it towards your actual agenda. You kind of give that away with the "6T green energy" lie and the Barry Hussein thing really wraps up what that agenda is. Thats OK. People tolerate people like you because however much of a bullcrapper you may be, you guys do sometimes lead to interesting discussions and no doubt, some folks get some sense of satisfaction from exposing the kind of crap you bullcrappers put out.

So where did the $6T go? Have you seen the video where Hussein laughs out loud when asked what happened to the "shovel-ready" jobs? How about his "jobs council"...what did they produce before they disbanded? The economic numbers are identical to when he took office and we're out another $6T....Is he to be believed on anything he says when the last budget that came from the WH was voted down 99-0 in the Senate? Why have his political pals' companies and organizations all been allowed to opt-out of his Barry-Care fiasco? His answer is to continue printing money with the Fed borrowing that money to
pay the interest on the principal. If you tried that in private industry you'd be indicted for fraud, embezzlement, counterfeiting, racketeering, and RICO charges of an ongoing criminal enterprise. Posters in this thread "tolerate people like me" because they enjoy me pointing out you lib ninnies avoid the debt issue like a Saturday night bath. :lol:

You said 6T went to green energy. Caught in a lie, you are back peddling. The definition of repeatedly complaining about a problem without offering a solution is whining and sniveling.

So where did the $6T go? Have you seen the video where Hussein laughs out loud when asked what happened to the "shovel-ready" jobs? How about his "jobs council"...what did they produce before they disbanded? The economic numbers are identical to when he took office and we're out another $6T....Is he to be believed on anything he says when the last budget that came from the WH was voted down 99-0 in the Senate? Why have his political pals' companies and organizations all been allowed to opt-out of his Barry-Care fiasco? His answer is to continue printing money with the Fed borrowing that money to
pay the interest on the principal. If you tried that in private industry you'd be indicted for fraud, embezzlement, counterfeiting, racketeering, and RICO charges of an ongoing criminal enterprise. Posters in this thread "tolerate people like me" because they enjoy me pointing out you lib ninnies avoid the debt issue like a Saturday night bath. :lol:

You said 6T went to green energy. Caught in a lie, you are back peddling. The definition of repeatedly complaining about a problem without offering a solution is whining and sniveling.

Where's the "lie" asshole? Where's the $6T, what did it buy? If you weren't so fucking lazy you'd have read my suggestions for a solution in this thread.

HOW MUCH DEBT are you willing to allow the government shysters to put us in?

Glad to see that you are on board with eliminating the CAUSE of the debt. You do know that until you can remove all corporations from influencing the outcome of elections with their deep pockets the debt will continue to grow, right? It won't matter which side of the aisle those bought and paid for politicians are on because corporate America owns all of them. Oh, and so do a whole bunch of non American corporations for that matter thanks to Citizens United.

So if you are truly serious about solving this problem (as opposed to just using as a blunt weapon to beat up other posters) then you must be willing to do whatever it takes to eliminate corporations from the political process.

Glad to see that you are on board with eliminating the CAUSE of the debt. You do know that until you can remove all corporations from influencing the outcome of elections with their deep pockets the debt will continue to grow, right? It won't matter which side of the aisle those bought and paid for politicians are on because corporate America owns all of them. Oh, and so do a whole bunch of non American corporations for that matter thanks to Citizens United.

So if you are truly serious about solving this problem (as opposed to just using as a blunt weapon to beat up other posters) then you must be willing to do whatever it takes to eliminate corporations from the political process.

This thread is about a NUMBER you will not pass in running up the national debt. It's an easy process....you decide how far past the $53,255.00 you're currently willing to put each newborn American who's escaped an abortion, in hock as they draw their first breath. By the time they are old enough to sign for a loan, the number they already owe will be close to $300,000. Is that enough or is a higher number more to your liking?

This thread is about a NUMBER you will not pass in running up the national debt. It's an easy process....you decide how far past the $53,255.00 you're willing to put each newborn American who's escaped an abortion, in hock as they draw their first breath. By the time they are old enough to sign for a loan, the number they already owe will be close to $300,000. Is that enough or is a higher number more to your liking?

Thank you for admitting that you are not interested in the SOLUTION to the growing debt at all. Instead you are singlemindedly focused on some irrelevancy instead.

No need to waste any further time on your OP. Have a nice day.

This thread is about a NUMBER you will not pass in running up the national debt. It's an easy process....you decide how far past the $53,255.00 you're willing to put each newborn American who's escaped an abortion, in hock as they draw their first breath. By the time they are old enough to sign for a loan, the number they already owe will be close to $300,000. Is that enough or is a higher number more to your liking?

Thank you for admitting that you are not interested in the SOLUTION to the growing debt at all. Instead you are singlemindedly focused on some irrelevancy instead.

:lol:

Still waiting for an explanation of where you got the $7T you stated was spent on alternative energy. Seems you are unable to comment. Which happens, of course, when you lie. So, having proven that you lied, you want someone to take you seriously???

Still waiting for an explanation of where you got the $7T you stated was spent on alternative energy. Seems you are unable to comment. Which happens, of course, when you lie. So, having proven that you lied, you want someone to take you seriously???

Correction, he never said 7T, he said 6T, which is a 1T less of a lie.

Ever notice who can and who can't admit when they are wrong?

It says volumes.

The number is SIX douchebag..... (6). Sober up before you step to me...this is getting embarrassing and I don't like kicking dogs.

Ever notice who can and who can't admit when they are wrong?

It says volumes.

Thought you left in a HUFF......can't stay away can ya...my Marineness fascinates you.....gives ya a stiffy maybe. :eusa_hand:

Kindly refrain from projecting your own perversions onto others. Your OP is redundant but your behavior is still relevant. Deflection is a common tactic used by those who can't admit when they are wrong.

Seeing as the thread is full of progressives answering I would say the title is moot no?

I don't think there will ever be a FLAT NUMBER for what the debt ceiling can be without it hurting us, as a nation....it all depends on how well our economy is doing and what percentage of the GDP our debt is, at any given moment. So, if we were looking at this as a percentage of Debt verses the gdp....that's the number, the percentage, we should be talking about....

Personally, I'd love to see the debt be brought down to zero, if at all possible....hate paying interest on the money we borrow....that interest money could be going straight towards paying the bills or towards infrastructure improvements, instead it is going to the people and foreign countries we have borrowed from....

My husband and I own our home and it is mortgage free....it took a while to get to this point, but the financial freedom this gives us is immeasurable...i don't have to work anymore, for ONE! :)

Seeing as the thread is full of progressives answering I would say the title is moot no?

Moot as a mute, brother. This is the low-information crowd we're dealing with....only a moron would be a liberal in the first place and only a total LOSER would vote for Barry once much less twice....I enjoy making them uncomfortable. :lol:

Forum List

Back