The question the GOP must ask: “Are we becoming better as become browner?”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
With statistics in hand someone must find the balls to ask this publicly, often and aloud.
The GOP must force the Mexicrats to admit that every single community turned brown turns to shit.
They have to get the Mexicrat Party to tell the American people that they, through policy are ruining their nation.
SACK UP GOP’ers!

With statistics in hand someone must find the balls to ask this publicly, often and aloud.
The GOP must force the Mexicrats to admit that every single community turned brown turns to shit.
They have to get the Mexicrat Party to tell the American people that they, through policy are ruining their nation.
SACK UP GOP’ers!

So brown is inferior to white then?

That's your message while America is discussing Trump's racist proclivities?

SACK UP GOP’ers!

“Inferior”...that’s a racist implication isn’t it?...I’m just talking about exposing the facts and statistics.
Do facts and statistics scare you? Doesn’t the American public have a right to know the facts and statistics?

SACK UP GOP’ers!

“Inferior”...that’s a racist implication isn’t it?...I’m just talking about exposing the facts and statistics.
Do facts and statistics scare you? Doesn’t the American public have a right to know the facts and statistics?

Regressives don’t like talking about crime statistics and race. A few too many “inconvenient truths”.

SACK UP GOP’ers!

You're certainly are implying such with the assertions of your "facts and statistics".

SACK UP GOP’ers!

Regressives don’t like talking about crime statistics and race. A few too many “inconvenient truths”.

What do those statistics tell you?

SACK UP GOP’ers!

You mean what do they PROVE?

SACK UP GOP’ers!

The statistics prove that too many brown people equal GUARANTEED shithole...right?

SACK UP GOP’ers!

Why isn't this fucking stupid racist nonsense in the badlands, or at least the pointless race relations forum? Keep this cockroach where he belongs.

SACK UP GOP’ers!

Why isn't this fucking stupid racist nonsense in the badlands, or at least the pointless race relations forum? Keep this cockroach where he belongs.

Why is it “stupid” to acknowledge facts when ethnicity is involved?
Who programmed you to be terrified, to stuff your head in your ass and play stupid when ethnicity is involved?
How long can you pretend to be a retard?

Why is it “stupid” to acknowledge facts when ethnicity is involved?.....

Asked every spineless racist idiot ever.

For me, its actually not about skin color as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color.
I might hate white trash liberals more than any...BUT the odds say Darkies have a much greater propensity being a total piece of shit.
You're suppose to be an intelligent being, you have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. You're suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. You are not supposed to set your intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded pussies do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of degenerate pieces of shits....Now you, because you're a scared pussy would tell your 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton because you wouldn't dare want to imply that they should stay clear of all the filthy Nuggas. Your dumbass might even suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw.
See how this works scared guy?

Haha...weird that that is such a scary impractical question for you.
Your programming is deeply rooted.

What a pathetic, un-American coward you are.

Look bud, you’re an educator… You have to be programmed and stupid… That’s the only way you can stay in your profession... but don’t expect all of us to take pride in being stupid and in dumbing ourselves down

Haha...weird that that is such a scary impractical question for you.
Your programming is deeply rooted.

What a pathetic, un-American coward you are.

Look bud, you’re an educator… You have to be programmed and stupid… That’s the only way you can stay in your profession... ......

Your ignorance is well-established. No need to belabor the point, dumbass.

Forum List

Back