The question. What if Trump abuses his power.

My question is how could he?

What happens if President Trump abuses power? - CNN
https://apple.news/AKbQhgH2gRrOto6NmIJKOaA

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I would hope that armed revolution would happen
You weren't for that 8 years ago when it was being ramped up. I wonder what changed for you.
If Obama had started putting your people into camps I would have done something about it. I hope you would do the same for others.
No, you wouldn't. You only say that because you lost.
Actually, you are describing what you would not have done, Mike.

I don't think partisans from either side care about abuses of power. Meaning: this kind of question cannot be asked on this kind of forum.

For instance, nobody on the Right thinks that Reagan abused power when supplied Iran with weapons and funded an illegal, off-the-books war in Central America. This makes the Clinton email scandal look like romper room.

Abuse of power is only something that gets applied to the other side.

An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.
Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.
Well then. So you admit the left were attacking people during the campaign. you thought those were wins but you lost the election. Let's step this up to an armed conflict. I'm pretty sure it's not going to end well for you.

An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.
Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.
Well then. So you admit the left were attacking people during the campaign. you thought those were wins but you lost the election. Let's step this up to an armed conflict. I'm pretty sure it's not going to end well for you.
You guys were told to knock off attacking people inside your venues. You ignored it. Then you got the shit beat out of you.

Anyone who rises up is going to the shit knocked out of them by the LEO.

But if it were between the far left and the far right, you sillies would stuffed in garbage cans and rolled down the hill.

Millions of deer hunters who can hit at hundreds of yards with high powered rifles versus a few liberal clowns with twenty twos that cant hit the broad side of a barn from the inside.
Color me not worried.

The only thing that keeps conservatives from cleaning the streets of you morons is the rule of law....I would recommend you dont push it.
You were reminded during the street demonstrations during the campaign that the righties are wussies. You all got the shit kicked out of you. If the far right rises up, it will be permanently dirt napped.

Millions of deer hunters who can hit at hundreds of yards with high powered rifles versus a few liberal clowns with twenty twos that cant hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. Color me not worried.
Color you stupid.

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You weren't for that 8 years ago when it was being ramped up. I wonder what changed for you.
If Obama had started putting your people into camps I would have done something about it. I hope you would do the same for others.
You've been lips on obies short dick for eight years. You actually expect me to believe you would act against him in any way? If he opened an internment camp you would volunteer to be a guard. Right after you got some time to play with a self help puppy.

The only thing that keeps conservatives from cleaning the streets of you morons is the rule of law....I would recommend you dont push it.
You were reminded during the street demonstrations during the campaign that the righties are wussies. You all got the shit kicked out of you. If the far right rises up, it will be permanently dirt napped.

LOL...like i'm afraid of a bunch of safe space pussies.

Millions of deer hunters who can hit at hundreds of yards with high powered rifles versus a few liberal clowns with twenty twos that cant hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. Color me not worried.
Color you stupid.

Bring it snowflake.

You've been lips on obies short dick for eight years. You actually expect me to believe you would act against him in any way? If he opened an internment camp you would volunteer to be a guard. Right after you got some time to play with a self help puppy.
Personal attacks only magnifies that you are wussies and simply not the equal of the far left in a street fight. Volunteer to be a guard? I own the franchise on four closed down Walmarts in East Texas to lock the crazies on the far left and far right.

I will let you be a trustee, and I promise you will be the last in the showers.

Color you stupid.

Bring it snowflake.
You internet tough guy. Be still my beating heart. :lol:

You should take a close look at the county vote map. Then look real close at the locations of all your food, manufacturing and weapons on that map. Just because you think you won a fight in your liberal strong hold doesn't mean much. Are you sure you want to persue this avenue?

You should take a close look at the county vote map. Then look real close at the locations of all your food, manufacturing and weapons on that map. Just because you think you won a fight in your liberal strong hold doesn't mean much. Are you sure you want to persue this avenue?
Pursue is the spelling. The point is that the far right would get stomped into the ground and have all of those locations taken away along with the women and children.

Personal attacks only magnifies that you are wussies and simply not the equal of the far left in a street fight. Volunteer to be a guard? I own the franchise on four closed down Walmarts in East Texas to lock the crazies on the far left and far right.

I will let you be a trustee, and I promise you will be the last in the showers.
Oh shit. So you're one of the 1% you claim to hate. I wonder if I was dragged into one of your right wing concentration camps...in Texas...LMAO!! I can't even imagine that. I can't keep typing and laughing.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying. It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No "armed revolution" will occur. The courts will hold him back if necessary, and the Congress will support him only so far before it impeaches him.
Who told you we weren't armed?

Pursue is the spelling. The point is that the far right would get stomped into the ground and have all of those locations taken away along with the women and children.
Thanks for the spelling correction. By who? Who the hell are you going to send out to rural America to take over? All the right has to do is not send food for two weeks to the left counties and let the death toll rise. You're threatening people with something you could never accomplish with results that aren't even fathomable. I hope it never comes to this and you people get your heads out of your asses but if this is how you want it I hope it happens soon.

Forum List

Back