The question. What if Trump abuses his power.

Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.
Well then. So you admit the left were attacking people during the campaign. you thought those were wins but you lost the election. Let's step this up to an armed conflict. I'm pretty sure it's not going to end well for you.

Millions of deer hunters who can hit at hundreds of yards with high powered rifles versus a few liberal clowns with twenty twos that cant hit the broad side of a barn from the inside. Color me not worried.
Color you stupid.

Bring it snowflake.
You internet tough guy. Be still my beating heart. :lol:

So you wont do shit as expected.

An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.
Those people you are laughing at beat the shit out of your people on the streets in the campaigns.

Your ancestors, who were much tougher, lost in the sixties. It would take the LEO and the military to put down a leftist uprising.

If it was left to the far right to do it, the whole county would be singing the International within two days.

The only thing that keeps conservatives from cleaning the streets of you morons is the rule of law....I would recommend you dont push it.
You were reminded during the street demonstrations during the campaign that the righties are wussies. You all got the shit kicked out of you. If the far right rises up, it will be permanently dirt napped.
You should take a close look at the county vote map. Then look real close at the locations of all your food, manufacturing and weapons on that map. Just because you think you won a fight in your liberal strong hold doesn't mean much. Are you sure you want to persue this avenue?
Pursue is the spelling. The point is that the far right would get stomped into the ground and have all of those locations taken away along with the women and children.

So who's the internet warrior now?

My question is how could he?

What happens if President Trump abuses power? - CNN
https://apple.news/AKbQhgH2gRrOto6NmIJKOaA

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think he will make a lot of effort to abuse his power. He is doing so already by not completely divesting himself of his national and international business interests. He's not going to want to lose a dollar from his businesses by being president. He will abuse his power regarding his business interests. That's just the start. He's going to be one of the most, if not the most, corrupt president we've ever had.

Agreed. And the stupid sheep who elected him will never demand his tax returns which would show his offshore investments, businesses, and the so-called charitable contributions which he lies about making. He's a fucking sociopath

The Professor asks what can be done if Trump abuses his power. I just can't imagine how he could? Will Federal Agents and contractors be able to monitor us at all hours? Yes, and they've been doing it for more than a decade. Can Trump order people kidnapped from nations around the globe and have them detained indefinitely? Yep. That is Rendition and it's also been going on.

That's the problem. There is almost nothing he can do short of declaring himself King that is an abuse of power beyond anything anyone else has done. Send Drones armed with missiles and bombs into nations without permission? No sweat. We've been doing that for a really long time. Perhaps he can manipulate the media. Wow that would be a first.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying. It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I would hope that armed revolution would happen
No "armed revolution" will occur. The courts will hold him back if necessary, and the Congress will support him only so far before it impeaches him.
An armed revolution isn't coming from your side for a couple simple reasons. First, you aren't armed and would have no idea how to use them if you were. Second, all I have to do is put on loud speakers you're all a bunch of faggots and 90% of your "soldiers" will run to their safe spaces to recover. You really don't have any other option than hoping someone from government will save you. That was your goal though wasn't it? It's what you voted for.
Who told you we weren't armed?
The majority of people that are armed in your cities are the criminals. They will take care of the majority of you people. Thankfully they are too fucking stupid to spread out beyond taking your stuff. Once they understand they can't live by stealing in the city it will be too late. You're gone, they're close to gone and we're untouched.

If Obama had started putting your people into camps I would have done something about it. I hope you would do the same for others.
No, you wouldn't. You only say that because you lost.
Actually, you are describing what you would not have done, Mike.
You've been lips on obies short dick for eight years. You actually expect me to believe you would act against him in any way? If he opened an internment camp you would volunteer to be a guard. Right after you got some time to play with a self help puppy.
Personal attacks only magnifies that you are wussies and simply not the equal of the far left in a street fight. Volunteer to be a guard? I own the franchise on four closed down Walmarts in East Texas to lock the crazies on the far left and far right.

I will let you be a trustee, and I promise you will be the last in the showers.
Oh shit. So you're one of the 1% you claim to hate. I wonder if I was dragged into one of your right wing concentration camps...in Texas...LMAO!! I can't even imagine that. I can't keep typing and laughing.
:) You are so easy to mess with. Don't Mess With Texas.

I don't think partisans from either side care about abuses of power. Meaning: this kind of question cannot be asked on this kind of forum.

For instance, nobody on the Right thinks that Reagan abused power when supplied Iran with weapons and funded an illegal, off-the-books war in Central America. This makes the Clinton email scandal look like romper room.

Abuse of power is only something that gets applied to the other side.

And Ollie North was convicted on 3 charges out of 12 in the Iran Contra affair, got a suspended sentence with a $150,000 fine and now he is a big TV star on Fox news. That goes to show you how fucked up the right is not to mention their supreme hypocrisy

Oh, he surely will.

All presidents do.

How badly he uses it, and how much he upsets the American people, will be the tipping point if any thing is done.

You're not talking a poltican with trump

You are dealing with a business man.

Good grief, this has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on here ever.

Please explain?

Ever hear of the mortgage crisis, Wall Street, and credit default swaps? These guys are all friends with Trump. Now you connect the rest of the dots.

Oh, and let's not talk about the $25 million settlement that Trump has made over the Trump university fraud charges

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying.

It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion.

I think he will make a lot of effort to abuse his power. He is doing so already by not completely divesting himself of his national and international business interests. He's not going to want to lose a dollar from his businesses by being president. He will abuse his power regarding his business interests. That's just the start. He's going to be one of the most, if not the most, corrupt president we've ever had.

Ok seriously? The last President who left Washington broke was Truman. Everyone else left rich. So let's be honest here shall we? Trump doesn't own weapons manufacturing plants so the chances of his starting a war or pressuring the military to buy his weapons is nil. What does he own? Trump Towers here and there. Some golf courses. Stuff like that. So he could suggest that a delegation from the State Department stay in a Trump Tower while negotiating a trade agreement. So what? What is the difference if they stay there as opposed to a Hilton so Paris can donate money to the Clinton's?

Perhaps he can use insider information to play the market. Well Congress does that all the damned time since the law they passed on me and thee doesn't apply to them.

So he doesn't divest. So the bad part there is instead of screwing up the nation since according to the Democratic side Trump is a blithering idiot he will screw up his own company. But how much can he really do? He could turn the White House into the most boring reality show in history.

What you've missed here is all the corruption you are so worried about has been happening and is happening right now. You act like Washington is where good and honorable folk head to work. Like every elected official is Mr. Smith.

In reality Trump isn't going to have time to spend on the business. He is going to be lucky to get six hours of sleep a night. Most nights he will get less. Everyone is going to have something for his attention and his schedule is going to be packed for every minute of the day.

He might get a note about the biz now and then but mostly he is going to have meetings, briefings, and then discussions so he can issue those directives he has to.

He just isn't going to have time to figure out how to get the Ambassador to hold all gatherings at the Trump Golf course and resort.

Ok seriously? The last President who left Washington broke was Truman. Everyone else left rich. So let's be honest here shall we? Trump doesn't own weapons manufacturing plants so the chances of his starting a war or pressuring the military to buy his weapons is nil. What does he own? Trump Towers here and there. Some golf courses. Stuff like that. So he could suggest that a delegation from the State Department stay in a Trump Tower while negotiating a trade agreement. So what? What is the difference if they stay there as opposed to a Hilton so Paris can donate money to the Clinton's?

Perhaps he can use insider information to play the market. Well Congress does that all the damned time since the law they passed on me and thee doesn't apply to them.

So he doesn't divest. So the bad part there is instead of screwing up the nation since according to the Democratic side Trump is a blithering idiot he will screw up his own company. But how much can he really do? He could turn the White House into the most boring reality show in history.

What you've missed here is all the corruption you are so worried about has been happening and is happening right now. You act like Washington is where good and honorable folk head to work. Like every elected official is Mr. Smith.

In reality Trump isn't going to have time to spend on the business. He is going to be lucky to get six hours of sleep a night. Most nights he will get less. Everyone is going to have something for his attention and his schedule is going to be packed for every minute of the day.

He might get a note about the biz now and then but mostly he is going to have meetings, briefings, and then discussions so he can issue those directives he has to.

He just isn't going to have time to figure out how to get the Ambassador to hold all gatherings at the Trump Golf course and resort.

How silly. Of course he is going to spend time on business. That's why he ran.

Actually the Clintons left the White House broke and deeply in debt as a result of paying all the legal fees for 8 years of obsessive right wing persecution. They made their money AFTER leaving the White House, almost all of it from speaking fees.

That is what is so funny. After fifteen years of justifying abuses and violations of Civil Rights now all of a sudden the danger of Trump abusing the power is terrifying. It isn't the fear of his abusing the power. It's the fear that he will have the power. Power that no President should have ever had. Power that should have been opposed for the last fifteen years. Perhaps now the notion of limits on that kind of power will get some serious discussion. Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No "armed revolution" will occur. The courts will hold him back if necessary, and the Congress will support him only so far before it impeaches him.
Who told you we weren't armed?
The majority of people that are armed in your cities are the criminals. They will take care of the majority of you people. Thankfully they are too fucking stupid to spread out beyond taking your stuff. Once they understand they can't live by stealing in the city it will be too late. You're gone, they're close to gone and we're untouched.
Your ignorance on this point is massive.

Does anyone doubt that Hillary wouldn't put forward her agenda with/through the Clinton Foundation had she won?

Personally, I don't believe Trump is corrupt. I've been listening to him for my entire life - before he became a politician - and I happen to agree with a lot of his political commentary throughout the years. ~shrug~

You start....

image.jpeg

Actually the Clintons left the White House broke and deeply in debt as a result of paying all the legal fees for 8 years of obsessive right wing persecution. They made their money AFTER leaving the White House, almost all of it from speaking fees.
The speaking fees were a cover for what they were really doing, which was selling government access to countries that finance Islamic terrorism.

Forum List

Back