The question. What if Trump abuses his power.

I voted for the winner. You voted for somebody who was on the ballot in one state, IF you're telling the truth (which is something you don't have a very good track record of doing).
He was on the ballot in several states, liljay, and my truth telling records if far better than your race and human rights hating record, kiddo. :lol: You are an alt right following the Alinsky and Limbaugh rules of mirroring, accusing someone else of your own failures.
Oh boy, several states! I can't understand why he didn't win in a landslide then. :lol: Only an idiot would vote for somebody who has zero chance of winning. How many electoral votes did you say he got, btw? LMAO
The motive was to avoid the stain of voting for the Trump Clinton tickets. Only an idiot would vote for such vermin for president.
Yeah, you take the liberal position on every issue and we're supposed to believe you didn't vote for Clinton. I don't give a damn if you did or didn't, I just think it's funny that you think you're actually fooling people. :lol:
Show I took the liberal position on every issue. You can't, because I rarely did. I always took the American position in opposing the far right and the alt right.
Show who? You? Everyone else already knows it so there's no need to show them. You're well known as a liberal hack on this board, Jake. But keep denying it, it's great entertainment watching you squirm. :lol:

Glad to see, S. J. that you agree that you can't show that I am a liberal at all. You don't speak for anyone but your little narrow alt right circle jerk group. That's why you are squirming, S. J. :lol: If Trump abuses his power, he will be in far more trouble than Obama.

Glad to see, S. J. that you agree that you can't show that I am a liberal at all. You don't speak for anyone but your little narrow alt right circle jerk group. That's why you are squirming, S. J. :lol: If Trump abuses his power, he will be in far more trouble than Obama.
LMAO!

LMAO!
Thank you for manning up. Trump will toe the line, or else.

LMAO!
Thank you for manning up. Trump will toe the line, or else.
I've always "manned up", Jake. Too bad you can't do the same and admit you're a fraud. As far as Trump abusing power, you display your double standard for everyone to see. You admonish Trump when he has done nothing improper while defending the Clintons in all of their criminal activities. You're a fake, a fraud, a phony and everyone knows it.

Yup, you manned up and admitted you were wrong. You speak for yourself only and quite poorly at that, S. J.

If Trump abuses his power, it would be double standard for you to demand he not be sanctioned in the appropriate constitutional manners.

Trump has defended the Clintons by saying he won't prosecute them. If you don't like that, email him.

Yup, you manned up and admitted you were wrong. You speak for yourself only and quite poorly at that, S. J.

If Trump abuses his power, it would be double standard for you to demand he not be sanctioned in the appropriate constitutional manners.

Trump has defended the Clintons by saying he won't prosecute them. If you don't like that, email him.
Now you're rambling as you continue to defend Hillary (while claiming you don't). Look at the thread title. "IF Trump abuses his power". You attack him as if he ALREADY abused his power, even before he's sworn in, then go on to defend Hillary Clinton who has repeatedly (over 30 years) abused power, WHILE IN OFFICE, put national security at risk, and sold access to countries that support terrorists. But you're a Republican. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I am making sure that we all realize that we need to make sure Trump does not abuse his power. It has only to do with Clinton in your weak mind, S. J. "If" is a conditional, not a completed act, so your suggestion that "if he ALREADY" abuses his power is quite stupid.

Now, S. J., as long as you are on the Board, I am going to hold you to the standards of objective and critical thinking. Every time your confirmation bias, or your cognitive dissonance, or your outright lies appear, you are going to be called out and laughed at. Always.

The election is over, Jake, and your criminal candidate lost. Smearing Donald Trump isn't going to change the outcome and neither is a recount. You're gonna have to get used to the fact that your ilk will be out of power for the next 4-8 years and the SC will not take that left turn you had so hoped for with your criminal candidate. The second amendment is sound for the next 25 years and beyond and there's not a damn thing you snowflakes can do about it. I'll send you a beer so you can cry in it.

Forum List

Back