The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

government school

if that's not an oxymoron, it should be.....~S~
There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

You are the result of government schools, dude. Angry, ignorant, blaming others for your failures.

A typical prod6of a crappy school system. Just what they want. YOU are the person who keeps those people in government .

YOU!
..the worst schools are in the black areas with the voted in black councilmen/mayors
..blacks graduate at lower rates than whites
..the blacks worry more about and protest for dangerous jackass criminals than they do about black kids getting an education

government school

There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.
What could be wrong with a culture of premarital sex, gangs and bragging about time in jail?
Maybe you ask that of other whites since that's your culture.
Uh huh.

government school

You are the result of government schools, dude. Angry, ignorant, blaming others for your failures.

A typical prod6of a crappy school system. Just what they want. YOU are the person who keeps those people in government .

YOU!
Nice try Short Bus

You are no doubt one of the union pricks trying to keep the black population trapped on the plantation.

I worked with exceptional people in Africa. They all were talented, smart, driven people. They laughed at idiots like im2, and you, because they all said if they were in the USA they would take over.

They were correct. I had a couple of them that I was able to get here and they are doing fantastic.

Unlike you and your fellow slave drivers, they were the product of schools that taught how to think, not what to think.

The girl and her mother seemed genuinely happy. It was also a scholarship for the school of her choice. Philly schools are pitiful, so a charter school for kids actually wanting to learn makes sense these days. A lot safer also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More bullshit.
Pot, meet kettle.

You are the biggest race pimp there is.

Nope, I don't race pimp. Everything I say is supported by fact.
Utter bullshit,.

Nope. But I understand how you can't take the truth.

924edc647798c08e3ae84b7f8733c69ac1298a2af674bd04d740d1314d5c2cea.jpg
You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you upside your racist head.

Philly schools are pitiful, so a charter school for kids actually wanting to learn makes sense these days.
No it doesn't. Those schools will still remain and will be made worse by shifting their funding into for profit charter schools. It makes infinitely more sense to improve the schools we have.

Unemployment among young Black men was in double digits during the Hussein years. Under the Trump administration it's at a historic low. The current democrat governor of Va. admitted to racist follies involving blackface and KKK garb while in college but hypocrite lefties don't care.

And neither IM2, nor rightwinger can tell me what Trump did wrong in the SOTU.
He pissed Pelosi off and she is white!

I like to stay away from these kinds of threads, but I will say:

Trump got 8% of the Black vote is 2016.

Would the OP bet he will get less in 2020?

I will bet he gets MORE. Anyone who has been paying attention for three years would do the same.
He will not get any more than 10 percent. If you've lived as a black person for the last 3 years you wouldn't be making such an unwise bet.

Unemployment among young Black men was in double digits during the Hussein years. Under the Trump administration it's at a historic low. The current democrat governor of Va. admitted to racist follies involving blackface and KKK garb while in college but hypocrite lefties don't care.

And neither IM2, nor rightwinger can tell me what Trump did wrong in the SOTU.
He pissed Pelosi off and she is white!

So?

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters
header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters

So it's ok to do it if you're black like Obama, but wrong for a white President who has actually dome some pretty remarkable things for minorities?

Trump has done nothing for blacks and if Obama had given a black kid a scholarship, those like you would be hollering about Obamas racism.

Then you have something in common, because neither have you. Black people can’t be racist, so oboe is fine.

government school

What could be wrong with a culture of premarital sex, gangs and bragging about time in jail?
Maybe you ask that of other whites since that's your culture.

Not in the hoood yo!

government school

A typical product of a crappy school system. Just what they want. YOU are the person who keeps those people in government .

YOU!

If you went to a private school, then all private schools need to be shut down. You keep repeating the same ignorant screed. I am not blaming. I am stating a conclusion based in fact.

government school

A typical product of a crappy school system. Just what they want. YOU are the person who keeps those people in government .

YOU!

If you went to a private school, then all private schools need to be shut down. You keep repeating the same ignorant screed. I am not blaming. I am stating a conclusion based in fact.
I grew up in 2 Black neighborhoods and work in 3 so you can keep your bullshit to yourself.

I live in Philly.
The schools are horrible. The Mayor appoints the school board. The City sold most of the school buildings and make sweet heart deals with Private charter schools. The schools are bankrupting the City.
There are a few good charter schools for the few smart kids. The rest are basically uneducated.

Trump probably did exaggerate the whole thing because that's what he always does but so what.
Try to watch some old Obama SOTUs if you want to hear what real lies sound like.

A person with actual knowledge. Will IMWong accept your post? I grew up in Philly too. It’s a legit shit hole now.

You guys don't seem to get it. trump picked out a random black kid in philly, paraded her in front of the nation to show how he is not racist, offered her a scholarship to show whites he's not racist, but the girl is enrolled at one of the best schools in Philly. Everything he did was based on a racist assumption about schools in the black community or education for black kids.

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

So it's ok to do it if you're black like Obama, but wrong for a white President who has actually dome some pretty remarkable things for minorities?

Trump has done nothing for blacks and if Obama had given a black kid a scholarship, those like you would be hollering about Obamas racism.
obama did not do much either....

That disingenuous argument doesn't cut it here. If Obama had tried to implement a program for only blacks, you guys would have howled to high heaven about him being a racist. He did far more than trump.

So he didn’t favor blacks when he was in office?

Forum List

Back