The race pimping trump did at the SOTU

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters
header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack urban ‘failing’ schools — but she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters

Sounds like a possible screw up, but it is an attack on public schools and the Education industry, how to you go from their to "race pimping"?

Geeze Correll, don't give in so easy. It is called SCHOOL CHOICE! That means her mother has the RIGHT to keep her where she is, or move her elsewhere. It is up to the mom!

Under these clowns way of thinking, mom has no RIGHT to move her anywhere.

So what is fact here? Trump wants to give them a NEW RIGHT, and of course, Leftists want to deny them the NEW RIGHT Trump wants to give them. Talk about RACIST actions by the Left!

People used this trump stunt to declare how trump is doing things for blacks. But he really wasn't. In fact, the scholarship he presented to that girl was for a school that was not as good as the one she was attending.

header_1.png

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools” and announced that she was finally getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice. But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School…

But the student, Janiyah Davis, already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, the Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union Address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

Pot, meet kettle.

You are the biggest race pimp there is.

government school

if that's not an oxymoron, it should be.....~S~
There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.

Who legislates school curriculum and programs and doles out money to inner city schools. It's the same as any other public school. Most of the legislation and programs are implemented at a local level. Why is the failure rate of the inner city schools is so high?

Washington DC (90% dem) spends $13,000 per year per student. This is one of the highest allotments of funding in the US yet is a miserable failure.

I wonder if there is a correlation. I wonder about the causation even more. *eyeroll*

government school

There is nothing wrong with public schools. Maybe if we stopped electing dumb fucks as legislators, the quality of our government would improve.
Agreed, so let's get rid of Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, Waters, Lewis, Jackson and Green for starters.

We need to get rid of most of the republicans. They seem unable to abide by the law or perform their constitutional duty pertaining to executive oversight.

header_1.png

Pot, meet kettle.

Nope, I don't race pimp. Everything I say is supported by fact.

header_1.png

Pot, meet kettle.

Utter bullshit,.

header_1.png

So it's ok to do it if you're black like Obama, but wrong for a white President who has actually dome some pretty remarkable things for minorities?

Trump has done nothing for blacks and if Obama had given a black kid a scholarship, those like you would be hollering about Obamas racism.
obama did not do much either....

That disingenuous argument doesn't cut it here. If Obama had tried to implement a program for only blacks, you guys would have howled to high heaven about him being a racist. He did far more than trump.
What did he do?

You were shown that, don't ask again.

header_1.png

Pot, meet kettle.

Utter bullshit,.

Nope. But I understand how you can't take the truth.

So it's ok to do it if you're black like Obama, but wrong for a white President who has actually dome some pretty remarkable things for minorities?

Trump has done nothing for blacks and if Obama had given a black kid a scholarship, those like you would be hollering about Obamas racism.

That disingenuous argument doesn't cut it here. If Obama had tried to implement a program for only blacks, you guys would have howled to high heaven about him being a racist. He did far more than trump.
What did he do?

You brought nothing showing what Barry Hussein did for blacks, liar.

What did he do?

If Obama did so much for black people, why was there so much unrest among them during his presidency? So many protests, riots, lootings, store burnings, etc. Where did all that go?

The sad truth is, Obama didn't do jack shit for black people, except stir up racial unrest and division.

More bullshit.

header_1.png

Pot, meet kettle.

Utter bullshit,.

government school

Who legislates school curriculum and programs and doles out money to inner city schools. It's the same as any other public school. Most of the legislation and programs are implemented at a local level. Why is the failure rate of the inner city schools is so high?

Washington DC (90% dem) spends $13,000 per year per student. This is one of the highest allotments of funding in the US yet is a miserable failure.

I wonder if there is a correlation. I wonder about the causation even more. *eyeroll*

Sorry but states create funding formulas and they get federal funding also for education. I live in a republican state whose educational system was ruined by a republican government. So don't tell me about the standard handpicked cities that are used as whipping boys by the racist right.

What did he do?

If Obama did so much for black people, why was there so much unrest among them during his presidency? So many protests, riots, lootings, store burnings, etc.

Where did all that go?

He couldn't do all that was necessary because people like you would have cried racist. Trump does nothing then repeats one stat over and over and you want to tell me how he's doing so much for black people.

The unrest was not due to Obama. So again, try that disingenuous bullshit lie with your dumb white right wing faggot friends.

government school

Sorry but states create funding formulas and they get federal funding also for education. I live in a republican state whose educational system was ruined by a republican government. So don't tell me about the standard handpicked cities that are used as whipping boys by the racist right.

Everything to you is racist. How is pointing out Washington DC racist. I said nothing about race. I did make a point about what party runs the place.

The fed funds the states, the states take the federal funding and fund the counties, the counties collect the funds from the states and add more to the pot from property taxes and the like. The counties and cities run the schools in accordance with state mandates. Each county and city has different funding and different goals and different legislation and different outcomes. The local level is in control.

There is a city near me that had a school system in the top 100 in the US. I'm in the south. There is another near me that is in the bottom quartile. I'll let you guess the parties running each of those cities.

What did he do?

If Obama did so much for black people, why was there so much unrest among them during his presidency? So many protests, riots, lootings, store burnings, etc.

Where did all that go?

He couldn't do all that was necessary because people like you would have cried racist. Trump does nothing then repeats one stat over and over and you want to tell me how he's doing so much for black people.

The unrest was not due to Obama. So again, try that disingenuous bullshit lie with your dumb white right wing faggot friends.

There you go again, playing the eternal victim and blaming whitey for all your problems. So it was those evil "white supremacists" who prevented Obama from helping the poor black folks? And it was those evil white folks who made the black folks burn down their own neighborhoods?

You're such a phony. Do you really believe that people can't see right through you?

More bullshit.

header_1.png

Pot, meet kettle.

Utter bullshit,.

924edc647798c08e3ae84b7f8733c69ac1298a2af674bd04d740d1314d5c2cea.jpg

Forum List

Back